The Homeland Security concerns and responsibilities are of each country’s law enforcement entities, that start to involve each of its local Civilian Security Industry as the law enforcement’s “Auxiliary force” in particularly challenging operations such as:
- Since the end of the 20stCentury, we experienced a growing tendency by official authorities to involve and transfer more responsibilities for public security missions to the Civilian Security Industry (security companies / organizations), responsibilities traditionally held in the past by law enforcement sectors or various emergency service’s providers.
- Today, these responsibilities already involved the Civilian Security Industry also in very challenging operations such as: Violent crime prevention and confrontations with armed robberies encounters and its possible effects later on.
- Enforcing & operating restrictions everywhere, Assets Protection & Guarding, Violent crime prevention, Personal Protection of various persons, which eventually become Protegees, and confrontations with armed robberies encounters and its effects later.
- Due to the expected high demand and need to privatize certain functions of government, it may initiate a major transformation in the civilian Security Industry.
- This trend follows also various regulatory requirements and upgrades by the government’s desire for a more efficient security apparatus and safer public environment.
- Many countries worldwide are entering a process of upgrading their professional security requirements and will no doubt review their regulations, implement, and enforce the security studies for Civilian Security practitioners as a mandatory for the most important security posts in various organizations and companies.
- Each state “regulator” should be expected to exert and exact greater demand from the person in that position, and it may not be good enough merely being an ex-military or a police officer. These personnel will need major security and professional upgrades to mitigate and overcome the potential threat in each one of the newborn homeland’s security issues or encounters.
- The recent massive demographic changes in the world, and of course the impacts of the war in Ukraine, in Israel, including the tense atmosphere resulting of that religious conflicts are bringing with it already cultural and religious conflicts that are followed by violence everywhere around the world.
- We know that to stay ahead of these conflicts, the entire civilian population needs to be more aware and better prepared for today’s “modern”catastrophes, violence, and terrorizing encounters.
- This situation created and forced countries to rely more on Local service solutions in various needed domains including Security & Safety.
- Each Local Civil security market is adjusting these days to various needed changes when serving and protecting foreigner residents, investors visiting looking for business opportunities and of course their own” Upper-class population”.
- Lack of the right attitude and the awareness of the required protection and the necessary security measures overseas or out of the region boundaries is creating an unsafe overall atmosphere, and unsafe conditions for the business activities of entrepreneurs thus negatively impacting business development.
- These miserable security conditions or the lack of security, are drastically slowing down and preventing the necessary overseas presence of entrepreneurs from all countries worldwide to pursue their business affairs, to seek development and expansion.
- If it is in Africa, the Middle East, Asia, CIS,or Latin America and work even in northern Africa, which traditionally used to be a European-oriented economy.
- With this increase in the amount and the scope of threats, businesses, public, state or other bodies realize that in our times the protection services provided by security companies are crucial for the success of any organization trying to develop in these continents.
Security, therefore, has taken the forefront in international, governmental, and corporate strategies and the need for qualified Protection Consultants, Advisers and Specialists is paramount. Both governments and private companies are developing methods and tactics to stay one step ahead of these threats and the role of these professionals is the key to success in doing so.
The Global Security Industry should take the lead for the Global economic raise up!
For assisting the growing trend to continue and help develop the International Security Industry we should fill the void by providing more employment and attractive career opportunities in the regular Civil Security Sector also to veterans of various military, law enforcement establishments and PMC personnel worldwide.
In order to empower and to encourage the economy’s entrepreneurs’ activities worldwide, We the Security Executives in the various Security and Protection sectors, must also improve ourselves and accumulate as much expertise, functional capacities, and trust of being able for providing to these entrepreneurs, individuals, and organizations, better secure, safer conditions, and stable atmosphere even Beyond the boundaries of their home region or country.