THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE ISRAELI SECURITY INSTRUCTION SYSTEM
FOR THE 21ST CENTURY
ONLINE SECURITY ENRICHING QUALIFICATION & ONLINE CERTIFICATION
Principles of the Israeli Security Concepts for Protection and CT Measures In the various domains
The “DIGITAL SECURITY BIBLE” system is available for your use
ONLINE 24/7 – via any Internet device with your personal access code
FOR ACHIEVING THE MAXIMUM BENEFIT FROM ISA – ISRAEL‘S ACCUMULATED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERTISE WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO USE A COMPUTER, LAPTOP OR TABLET FOR YOUR STUDY PURPOSES
WIN, WIN , WIN
Our courses are scheduled on every SPRING & AUTUMN
since 30 year, Published 6 months in advance
THE INTERNATIONAL SECURITY INDUSTRY’S PRACTITIONERS
Certificate of Participation – All trainees who take part in any course
Certificate of Accomplishment – Trainees who pass all the course requirements successfully
HOW TO BECOME A BODYGUARD?
HOW TO BECOME A PROFESSIONAL BODYGUARD?
In HR Security tasks+ HR zones
HOW TO BECOME A PROFESSIONAL BODYGUARD?
In HR Security tasks+ HR zones
WE RECOMMEND REACHING THAT QUALIFICATION AND CERTIFICATION IN STAGES:
THE INTERNATIONAL SECURITY INDUSTRY’S PRACTITIONERS
International Diploma requires:
OPERATIONAL CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER – CERTIFICATION
Protection , Counter Terrorism Awareness & Preparedness
Training , Empowering and Upgrading Protection Capacities of
Youth, Women and Men
Special Career Opportunities
Special Instruction Career Opportunities
Optional after Graduation & Certification
- The Certified Instructor will be permitted to run courses with or without ISA – ISRAEL supervision, and will be recognized as a sub-training center of the ISA-ISRAEL in this case, the course’s contents and certification should be coordinated with theISA – ISRAEL management.
- ISA – ISRAEL will direct candidates to its sub-training centers run by local certified instructors.
- The certified instructor will be listed as a Certified Instructor and a member of the instruction team in ISA-ISRAEL’s website and various publications worldwide.
- The Certified Instructor will join ISA-ISRAEL training centers with his trainees/candidates, will act there as an ISA-ISRAEL instructor and will be compensated by ISA-ISRAEL.
- The Certified Instructor may be activated by ISA-ISRAEL to join the training in various countries worldwide, where ISA – ISRAEL will require his services including the ISA-ISRAEL new instruction initiative: The GLOBAL WEB TV CHANNEL.
PRACTICAL COURSE’S SCHEDULE – 2018
INSTRUCTOR For VIP Protection and Counter Terrorism For INTERNATIONAL SECURITY INDUSTRY
INSTRUCTOR For PERSONAL Protection and Counter Terrorism Awareness and Preparedness For YOUTH, WOMEN & MEN
VIP Protection and Counter Terrorism Specialization For ELITE PROTECTION OPERATIVE
|PCTES||18.11.2018||14.12.2018||€4 999||MACEDONIA + SERBIA +ISRAEL + EGYPT|
Israeli VIP / Close Protection Concepts, Methods And Tactics CLASSIC – SINGLE OPERATION
|CPCM||18.11.2018||01.12.2018||€2 999||MACEDONIA + SERBIA|
Israeli Security, Protection, Counter Terrorism Procedures and Mode of Operation in HR Security tasks + HR zones
|MOHR||02.12.2018||14.12.2018||€2 999||ISRAEL + EGYPT|
Security, Protection Planning and Operational MANAGEMENT
|TASP||15.12.2018||21.12.2018||€1 499||ISRAEL + JORDAN|
Shalom and Welcome
We have been in the security instruction domain, maybe more than the age of most of our students that have joined us; our institute was established in 1987 by a group of senior retired officers, after completing long careers in the Israeli finest security establishment, together with younger veterans from those organizations we do our best to share our know how and expertise accumulated by the Israeli and other security experts worldwide.
We have successfully developed a very sophisticated and most up to date Israeli DISTANCE security instruction with ONLINE examination for certification platform that is very well translate to various languages ( French, Russian, German, Spanish, Arabic, Italian, Serbian, Portuguese and more) in order to provide our students with a unique and comprehensive Security Instruction materials (prior to their PRACTICAL completion for graduation) that we call the “SECURITY BIBLE“.
Today, we are proud to see tremendous professional achievements by all our candidates who are reaching the peak of our practical completion training. Because of these achievements, we can double the time of practice and drilling, instead of spending time on Academic / Theoretical lectures that are not always understood by all due to language barriers. With this upgrade we have managed to reduce the qualification’s duration which poses as a critical economic barrier for many candidates from the Civilian Security Industry.
✔ COURSE FEES INCLUDE
✔ACCOMMODATION AND LODGING
✔ REQUIREMENTS/SECURITY KIT
✔ REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
✔ PARTICIPATION ADMISSION
✔ PHYSICAL FITNESS REQUIREMENTS
✔ PACKING LIST FOR PRACTICAL COURSES
✔ DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM
95% of our graduates improved their status in the security industry!
“Fresh” Graduates of ISA ISRAEL are directed to active Members that are
Established and operate Security firms worldwide and can offer
Course fees Include:
- Receiving via internet the “SECURITY BIBLE” – The ultimate instruction manual for Elite personnel & Management.
- Attendance at the professional course.
- All of the instruction equipment, vehicles, weapons.
- T-Shirts & special gifts.
- Exploring the country while participating in the training.
- Participation Certificate.
Course’s fees do not include flight & lodging !!!
Accommodation and Lodging
“Boarding Style Lodging”
- A trainee needs to calculate 65-75 Euro for his/her own expenses for accommodation & meals per day.
- ISA-Israel will book the accommodation automatically after registration for the trainee. The trainee will cover the cost of accommodation in the hotel on his/her arrival.
- VIP / Close Protection & Counter Terrorism INSTRUCTOR’s Specialization course – the candidate should be a former graduate of other ISA – ISRAEL’s courses OR have former protection qualification/experience in the security industry or police/army background.
- Former protection qualification/experience + certificate issued by any other certified security training providers in the last 2 years may be accepted as parts of the required qualification quest .
- The candidate should be between the ages of 25-60 (Exceptions possible), reasonable physical fitness, and have records of past or present occupation in the protection service domain.
- VIP Protection and Counter Terrorism Specialization – Elite Protection Operative OR parts of the practical course – better to have former protection qualification/experience or certificate issued by any other training center in the last 3 years in the security industry.
- Protection and Counter Terrorism Management Specialization course – the candidate should have former protection qualification/experience – certificate issued by any other training center in the last 3 years in the security industry.
Required Documents for ISA – ISRAEL Practical Courses:
These specialized courses are heavily regulated by the Ministry of Defense and Homeland Security of Israel and Switzerland.
Participants must bring to ISA the following documents in order to be accepted for enrollment.
- Health Certificate– stating that the candidate is physically and mentally fit for the training.
- Medical Insurance– each candidate must be covered by his own medical insurance throughout all course activities.
- Criminal Background Check/ Security Clearance- certifying that the candidate has no criminal record.
Local authority permitted certifying that the candidate has no criminal record. One of these can also be accepted:
- Active police or Military service or any government department employee identification card or official statements
- A lawyer statement
- Valid firearm license
- Security company employee identification card
- Please send via internet:
- Copy of your Passport with your details on
- Up-to-date passport picture
- Health Certificate
- Criminal Background Check/ Security Clearance
*Those joining the courses in ISRAEL or any other country where we offer our courses may expect to exploring additional countries while drilling and practicing.
*Those coming from countries that are required to get a visa to enter ISRAEL or those countries, be sure and be advised to obtain a Multiple Entry Visa.
PRIOR TO YOUR PRACTICAL TRAINING START !!!
Upon receiving your registration form + the training fee (for securing your spot), please send the required security kit documents no later than 45 days prior to the start of the course, You will receive via email from the ISA – ISRAEL office the access code to the “SECURITY BIBLE”, ISA – ISRAEL’s ONLINE instruction materials of your program that you should study and be prepared for theoretical exams prior to reaching us.
About 2 weeks prior to your course, ISA-ISRAEL office will send you a letter with practical instructions for arrival to our training site.
Course Language- English
- The course is taught in very basic English- there is NO need to speak fluently.
START WITH : THE “SECURITY BIBLE” ONLINE – TRAINING PROGRAM
Recommended- Self Preparatory Training
- From past experience, we believe that it is vital for the trainee who wishes to take part in our courses to partake in self preparatory training prior to his arrival to our course.
Physical Fitness Requirements for ISA’s Practical Courses (for graduating the course)
- Horizontal bars- 12 or more (Pull ups)
- 3000 meters- less than 17 minutes
- Parallel Bars- more then 16 (dips)
- Sit- ups, cross-legged against the wall, minimum 60 sit ups- less than one and a half minutes
- 400 meters- Maximum 75 seconds- running in pairs
Packing List for Practical Courses:
- International driving license
- 2 sets of “Tactical” pens , khaki, black, gray or dark blue- not camouflage
- 1 pair of running shoes
- 2 sets of corporate casual wear (must have collar)
- 1 sturdy belt for use of holsters and pistol
- 1 pair of street shoes (no sneakers)
- 2 rolls of ? inch medical tape
- 1 set each ear (foamiest, not muffs) and eye protection
- 2 knee protectors + 2 elbow protectors
- 1 set of formal wear, dark colors (suit and tie)
- 2 passport pictures
- Digital camera- recommended
Additional Packing List for High Risk & Maritime Protections Courses Only
- 1 Compass
- 1 Flash Light
- 2 long sleeve shirts suitable for desert environment
Packing List for the Management Course- Physical Fitness is NOT Mandatory
- Casual Wear
- 2 Passport photographs
- Laptop- recommended
- Digital Camera- recommended
- If you come from a country that requires a visa to enter Israel or Europe, then please complete your registration and participation payment 45 days prior to the training and apply to the relevant consulate in your country to start the visa process.
- As your training provider, we are not and cannot be held responsible for any applications for entry into the country you wish to arrive for our courses. We will assist with providing an invitation and addition letters only after receiving full course fee payment in order to help shorten the visa process.
- Consulate staff will require your employment status and organization, a clean criminal record, and the financial mans to pay for your stay during your visit in Israel.
- Cancellations by ISA-Israel- we reserve the right to postpone, cancel, or alter the dates or provisions of a course and/or the venue of the course.
- Cancellations by the client- in the event of a cancellation by the delegate, the delgate’s manager or any representative of the delegate’s organization, bookings will be transferred to the next available course, or to a future date that meets the candidate’s request. A substitute delegate may be sent at no additional cost provided the substitute meets all necessary pre-entry conditions for that course. If a booking is cancelled or transferred to a different course by the delegate or their representative, the following fees will be payable:
- Notice Given: (1) more than 30 days, 50% fee returned. (2) Less than 30 days, 0% of fee returned, however, you can transfer to another future date, if places are available. Telephone cancellations are accepted but most be confirmed immediately in writing (by post, fax, or email).
- Placement Deposit: Your booking must be accompanied by a 50% deposit in order to guarantee a spot in the course- if you are not able to make this deposit now, do not place an order.
- No refund after receive of the Instruction book and manual.