WE, at ISA-ISRAEL, have trained in the last 32 years thousands of ELITE Protection operatives and Management personnel from more than 100 countries.
We are proud to realize that we have reached an internationally acclaimed status and we are considered as “one of the Best” institution for security qualification. Thus, we continue to enhance, improve and maximize our Graduates employment opportunities after qualifying with ISA – ISRAEL.
The Multinational aspect of our groups assist in networking an aspect that after graduation assists participants to manage and develop their professional careers individually.
In order to give our trainees real “field” experience we run our courses in a unique and especial “moving training mode” .
Visiting and practicing “live” PROTECTION MISSION drills in various countries that helps much to reach expertise and familiarization with various aspects required from ELITE Protection Operatives in various environments & conditions .
HOW SHOULD YOU START YOUR SECURITY CAREER UPGRADE ?
We are proud to see tremendous professional achievements by all our candidates who are reaching the peak of our Practical completion training after their intensive prior preparations with our Distance / Online – “Israeli Security Bible”.
By purchasing the ultimate relevant Distance / Online programs and starting your prior preparations, we can focus the time on practice and drilling, instead of spending time on Academic / Theoretical lectures that are not always understood by all due to language barriers.
With this upgrade we have managed to reduce the qualification’s duration which poses as a critical economic barrier for many candidates from the entire International Security Industry sector.
The “Israeli Security Bible” should be used as your Personal “SECRET” advantage !!!
CERTIFICATION & GRADUATION
The Distance / Online programs award you after passing the Online examination with the courses’ Certificate
The Practical completion awards you:
Certificate of participation – trainees who just take part in any practical course
Trainees who pass all the qualification quest’s requirements successfully
Our Graduates are more recognized, respected, and sought after by
Distinguished protection service clientele and by protection service providers worldwide.
ISA – ISRAEL CONTRIBUTION
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR OUR CERTIFICATIONS & DIPLOMAS
INTERNATIONAL HOMELAND SECURITY INDUSTRY PRACTITIONERS
OPTIONAL PRACTICAL COMPLETION COURSES WORLWIDE
In order to reduce cost of flights to ISA – I SRAEL training centers, our instruction team
Will be glad to run the offered PRACTICAL completion courses in conjunction with
local certified INSTRUCTORS anywhere in the world where we will find suitable conditions and collaboration.
PROTECTION & COUNTER TERRORISM
OPERATIONAL CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER
A MUST FOR BEING CONSIDERED A REAL SECURITY PRACTITIONER !
PRACTICAL COURSE’S SCHEDULE – 2020
For securing your spot in the required PRACTICAL course
you should complete your relevant ONLINE CERTIFICATION.
PRACTICAL COMPLETION FOR GRADUATION DIPLOMA
OCTOBER – NOVEMBER 2022 !
CANDIDATES SHOULD OBTAIN THE RELEVANT
ONLINE/DISTANCE CERTIFICATIONPRIOR REGISTRATION TO:
PRACTICAL COMPLETION COURSES :
PROTECTION & COUNTER TERRORISM
|Including all needed transportations|
✔1 COURSE FEES INCLUDE
✔2 ACCOMMODATION AND LODGING
✔ 3 REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
✔ 4 PARTICIPATION ADMISSION
✔ 5 VISAS
✔ 6 PHYSICAL FITNESS REQUIREMENTS
✔ 7 PACKING LIST FOR PRACTICAL COURSES
✔ 8 CANCELLATIONS
✔ DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM
95% of our graduates improved their status in the security industry!
“Fresh” Graduates of ISA – ISRAEL are directed to active former graduates that are
Established and operate Security firms worldwide and can offer employment opportunities.
Course fees Includes:
- Attendance at the professional course.
- All of the instruction equipment, vehicles, weapons.
- T-Shirts & special gifts.
- Exploring the country while participating in the training.
- Participation Certificate.
Course’s fees do not include flight & lodging during the training !!!
Accommodation and Lodging
“Boarding Style Lodging”
- ISA-Israel will book the accommodation automatically after receiving the registration form and payment from the candidate.
- The trainee will cover his cost of accommodation in the hotel on his/her arrival to the training center.
- A trainee needs to calculate 50-65 Euro for his/her own expenses for accommodation & 3 meals per day.
Required Documents for PRACTICAL courses:
For securing your spot in the required PRACTICAL course you should complete your relevant ONLINE CERTIFICATION.
Your registration form and full fee payment should arrive to ISA – ISRAEL no later than 30 days prior to the start of the PRACTICAL course.
ISA – ISRAEL’s specialized courses are heavily regulated by the Ministry of Defense and Homeland Security of Israel and Switzerland.
Participants must provide via email + (bring the original upon arriving) to ISA – ISRAEL the following documents in order to be accepted for enrollment:
- Health Certificate– stating that the candidate is physically and mentally fit for the training (from your personal Medic).
- Medical Insurance– each candidate must be covered by his own medical insurance throughout all course activities.
- Criminal Background Check/ Security Clearance- certifying that the candidate has no criminal record:
Local authority permitted certifying that the candidate has no criminal record.
One of these can also be accepted:
- Active police or Military service or any government department employee identification card or official statements
- A lawyer statement
- Valid firearm license
- Security company employee identification card
Please bring with a printed folder consisting:
- Copy of your Passport with your details on
- Up-to-date passport picture
- Health Certificate
- Criminal Background Check/ Security Clearance
2 weeks prior to your course start, ISA-ISRAEL office will send you an invitation letter for use if needed to apply for your visa and it will include practical instructions for your arrival to our meeting point with the training group members.
Course Language- English
- The course is taught in very basic English- there is NO need to speak fluently.
- If you come from a country that requires a visa to enter Israel or Europe, then please complete your registration and participation payment 45 days prior to the training and apply to the relevant consulate in your country to start the visa process.
- As your training provider, we are not and cannot be held responsible for any applications for entry into the country you wish to arrive for our courses. We will assist with providing an invitation and addition letters only after receiving full course fee payment in order to help shorten the visa process.
- Consulate staff will require your employment status and organization, a clean criminal record, and the financial mans to pay for your stay during your visit in Israel.
- Candidates that are required to apply for visa to join our courses in ISRAEL or any other country where we plan to enter for drilling 1-2 days during the course , be advised to obtain a Multiple Entry Visa for your return .
Recommended- Self Preparatory Training
- From past experience, we believe that it is vital for the trainee who wishes to take part in our courses to partake in self preparatory training prior to his arrival to our course.
Physical Fitness Requirements for ISA’s Practical Courses (for graduating the course)
- Horizontal bars- 12 or more (Pull ups)
- 3000 meters- less than 17 minutes
- Parallel Bars- more then 16 (dips)
- Sit- ups, cross-legged against the wall, minimum 60 sit ups- less than one and a half minutes
- 400 meters- Maximum 75 seconds- running in pairs
Packing List for Practical Courses:
- International driving license
- 2 sets of “Tactical” pens , khaki, black, gray or dark blue- NOT camouflaged
- 1 pair of running shoes
- 2 sets of corporate casual wear (must have collar)
- 1 sturdy belt for use of holsters and pistol
- 1 pair of street shoes (no sneakers)
- 2 rolls of ? inch medical tape
- 1 set each ear (foamiest, not muffs) and eye protection
- 2 knee protectors + 2 elbow protectors
- 1 set of formal wear, dark colors (suit and tie)
- 2 passport pictures
- Digital camera- recommended
Additional Packing List for High Risk Protections Courses Only
- 1 Compass
- 1 Flash Light
- 2 long sleeve shirts suitable for desert environment
Packing List for the Management Specialization Course –
Physical Fitness is recommended NOT Mandatory
- Casual Wear
- 2 Passport photographs
- Digital Camera- recommended
- Cancellations by ISA-Israel- we reserve the right to postpone, cancel, or alter the dates or provisions of a course and/or the venue of the course.
- Cancellations by the client, the delgate’s manager or any representative of the delegate’s organization, bookings will be transferred to the next available course, or to a future date that meets the candidate’s request,you can transfer to another future date, if places are available.
- A substitute delegate may be sent at no additional cost provided the substitute meets all necessary pre-entry conditions for that course.
- If a booking is cancelled or transferred to a different course by the delegate or their representative, the following fees will be payable additional cost:
- Notice Given: (1) more than 30 days, 0% fee to pay.
- (2) Less than 30 days, 50% of fee to pay.
- Telephone cancellations are accepted but most be confirmed immediately in writing (by post, fax, or email).
- Your booking must be accompanied by a 100% payment in order to guarantee a spot in the course- if you are not able to make this payment now, do not place your registration form.
- No refund after receive of the Instruction book and manual.