20 December – 22 December 2019
SKOPJE – MACEDONIA
LIMITED AMOUNT OF PARTICIPANTS !!!
I.S.A. – ISRAEL, once again, is raising awareness regarding the new wave of violent crime and terrorism occurring globally and is keen to share its unique expertise so we can mitigate and overcome it together.
The recent massive demographic changes in the world are bringing with it already cultural and religious conflicts that are followed by violence everywhere around the world. We know that to stay ahead of these conflicts, the entire civilian population needs to be more aware and better prepared for today’s “modern” catastrophes, violence and terrorizing encounters.
Do not let anyone make you the victim!!!
By failing to prepare, YOU are preparing to fail!!!
Our education programs -Introduction
Welcome to the Ultimate Israeli Preparatory Training Program. For the past 32 years the International Security Academy – ISRAEL has been directly involved in developing strategies to cope with various forms of violent crime and terrorism. We are devoted to developing innovative and effective methods for combating violent offenders and terrorists.
We have developed education programs that offer our students practical training that is taught by seasoned professionals. Our methods involve intense counterterrorism simulations that utilize proven methods of handling violent threatening situations. Participants engage in a variety of preparatory training that prepares them to handle potential attackers, kidnappers, stalkers, and terrorists.
Our Education Program’s Objectives:
- To share Israeli Protection & Counter Terrorism concepts, methods and tactics for public awareness and preparedness to mitigate and overcome violent encounters expected from the dramatic demographic changes all over Europe.
- To introduce the Israeli Tactical Response Methods to any violent attacks.
- Preparatory training that is geared towards enhancing the participants` ability to protect themselves and their families. Through professional and simple training, they will attain a level of self-defense and response abilities that will save lives when necessary.
- To ensure that our trainees will have the basic knowledge, methods and skills which will allow them to perform their life routine properly, avoiding unnecessary misunderstandings or conflicts with their Arab or Muslim neighbors or with the local population in any Arab or Muslim countries.
- To improve the mental and physical abilities of our trainees for better coping and better functioning in situations resulting from violent crimes, terrorism threats or strikes, and various catastrophes occurring in our modern society.
- To enable the applicants to test their operational fitness and ability to work in the protection field.
- To allow Protection Personnel and Management to mitigate and overcome possible cross-cultural misunderstandings or conflicts with their new Arab or Muslim immigrants in the various neighborhoods where our trainees may need to operate.
- To allow our trainees to be the “bridge” between the state’s previous inhabitants and the immigrants / new residents in those neighborhoods and communities over Europe.
- To ensure that our trainees will have the needed knowledge, methods and skills which will allow them to perform their life routine properly, avoiding unnecessary misunderstandings or conflicts with their Arab or Muslim neighbors or with the local population in any Arab or Muslim countries.
Our preparation methods for this struggle resemble a vaccine against viruses, which is a weakened dosage of the cause of the illness. It causes the immune system to strengthen without damaging it, thus achieving future immunity against similar diseases.
The participants will:
- Experience a deep, sustainable genuine change with preparedness for future challenges.
- Possess a solid proactive sense, “take-charge” mode, and strong personal visions that serve as life guidance in decision making processes.
- Have supreme confidence, high self-esteem, and a lucid state of mind.
- Get steadfast improvement to function under pressure mentally and physically.
- Feel renewed and will experience personal growth and be highly motivated.
- Improve self-control, will be able to mitigate and overcome any intimidations which typically appear in modern society.
- Discover and sustain their personal inner strength.
- A person with a strong mental and physical condition will demonstrate a high level of self-confidence. As a result, is able tosuccessfully deal with high-stress situations resulting from a personal crisis or a violent event.
- High self-confidence and self-esteem will guarantee improvement of personal behavior, self-motivation, situational awareness, and pro-activeness. Thus, these critical elements will influence the individual’s quality of life.
- Inner strength prevents us from being victims of unfortunate circumstances. It is intended for forward thinking people, who wish to advance further than they have managed before.
- Studies have shown that inner strength is one of the most important characteristics of successful people.
- Inner strength allows you to motivate and lead yourself and others from within. Inner strength is the ability to withstand adverse situations based on mental and physical fitness. It encompasses situational awareness, readiness and willingness to persist in difficult situations. The sources for personal inner strength are: confidence, spirituality, and mental strength.
- Inner strength permits you to be more independent and take responsibility for events that take place in your life, enables a proactive mentality and risk-taking within the decision-making process.
About the preparatory training program
- This is an extensive practical training program developed by The International Security Academy -Israel, based on real Israeli expertise, concepts, and methods to strengthen people when coping with high pressure situations. It deals with self-empowerment and team-empowerment.
- Israel is continually under threat of terrorist attacks from within and from outside the country, therefore the Israeli population has been trained and given the ability to overcome unexpected attacks and to adapt to high threat situations of extreme violence.
- We give priority to the qualifications and involvement of our entire population in the struggle against violent crime or terrorism. We do not consider it only a law enforcement concern.
- Our experience dictates that a person in a stronger mental and physical condition feels more self-confident and functions and copes much better with high stress situations resulting from crises and violence.
- We realized that self-confidence improves the participant’s character and behavior in their family, their awareness and desire to contribute, to be more involved and to influence the quality of life of the entire society. The lack of self-confidence turns people into aggressors or potential victims, who look and behave accordingly.
What is so special about this program?
- The program is based on models developed by ISA-ISRAEL. Leveraging ISA’s core expertise has created a unique avant-garde development program concentrating on personal inner strength based leadership.
- The program combines simulated and dynamic training, and hands-on drills infused with psychological solutions and emotional resilience training.
- Our primary objective is to provide our trainees with an unforgettable experience that is unique, a magnificent opportunity to develop and apply solid inner strength.
- Our training programs are different, special and unique – we supply each participant with an unforgettable practical experience.
- The various analyses together with the vast experience accumulated in Israel and throughout the world have led to an unequivocal conclusion:
- To improve our ability to understand and operate under emotional and psychological stress, during situations of violence and pressure, we combine practical training, simulations of unusual situations, and drills.
- Education, training and preparation of Israelis have defeated and mitigated violent crime and terrorism, and have helped and will continue to help bring a healthy economy and high living standards to our country’s population.
Dear friends from all levels of society, hope and faith are very helpful for overcoming a crisis. However, the real solution to defeating street crime or terror incidents and overcoming unsafe feelings is to support your leaders and law enforcement and act by improving your own inner strength and physical abilities. Doing this will help you fight the “evils” that try to terrorize your daily life.
Do not let anyone make you the victim!!
ISA – ISRAEL will train , prepare , qualify and certify you,
YOU will prepare and empower your entire community !
BE A LEADER, INSTRUCTOR or COACH, not a FOLLOWER!
INSTRUCTOR / COACH / MENTOR
PROTECTION, COUNTER TERRORISM AWARENESS & PREPAREDNESS
Preventive, Defense, Tactical Concepts and Methods
HOW TO BETTER COPE, MITIGATE AND OVERCOME WITH “MODERN” CATASTROPHES,
VIOLENCE AND TERRORIZING ENCOUNTERS IN THE 21ST CENTURY
YOUTH, WOMEN & MEN
Physical fitness, Security , Martial Arts Practitioners with A winner’s mindset
THE ULTIMATE ISRAELI PREPARATORY TRAINING
The Qualification’s Objectives:
To train, qualify, enhance and certify capable candidates to become Instructors for training, empowering and preparing their entire communities to better mitigate and overcome violent crime or any terrorism encounters.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTION CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
“SECURITY BIBLE” Presentations / ISA – ISRAEL’s instruction materials
Course’s attendees will receive the course’s multimedia presentations for reference purposes and to enable them to train others.
Optional after Graduation & Certification
1. The Certified Instructor will be permitted to run courses with or without ISA – ISRAEL supervision, and will be recognized as a sub-training center of the ISA-ISRAEL in this case, the course’s contents and certification should be coordinated with theISA – ISRAEL management.
2.ISA – ISRAEL will direct candidates to its sub-training centers run by local certified instructors.
3.The certified instructor will be listed as a Certified Instructor and a member of the instruction team in ISA-ISRAEL’s website and various publications worldwide.
4.The Certified Instructor will join ISA-ISRAEL training centers with his trainees/candidates, will act there as an ISA-ISRAEL instructor and will be compensated by ISA-ISRAEL.
5.The Certified Instructor may be activated by ISA-ISRAEL to join the training in various countries worldwide, where ISA – ISRAEL will require his services including the ISA-ISRAEL new instruction initiative: The GLOBAL WEB TV CHANNEL.