You should read the Information via:
COMPUTER, LAPTOP, TABLET NOT SMARTPHONE!
AMBITIOUS & INNOVATIVE
ELITE PROTECTION PERSONNEL & MANAGEMENT !!!
JOIN, BE A PART, BE INVOLVED, INFLUENCE
BENEFIT & PROFIT
GLOBAL SECURITY SOLUTIONS BEYOND THE BOUNDARIES
OF THE HOME REGION OR COUNTRY
“GLOBAL SECURITY FUNCTIONAL PLATFORM”
“A co-operative is a group of people acting together to meet
the common needs and aspirations of its members”
THE INTERNATIONAL SECURITY INDUSTRY
REALITY & FUTURE TRENDS
To upgrade immediately:
The Accessibility to security services providers worldwide !
The Security solutions & Mode of operation !
The Functional capacities & efficiency !
The 1st International Co-operative Network intends to serve its own Members/ companies and their clientele Globally with a cadre of over 10,000 security service providers companies/bases powered by 100,000 staff from almost over 190 countries local patriots security practitioners with high clearance approval by their countries authorities.
The 1st International Co-operative will integrate the Multinational security companies Network, that will operate and will be deploying Elite protection operatives and Management qualified, trained, motivated and prepared by the known International Security Academy – Israel.
“The strength of the team is each individual member,
The strength of each member is the team”
IPTN Is an Israeli “STARTUP” Innovation intended to become the ultimate protection service provision concept as the “Global security functional platform “ backed up by the most up to date Israeli tracking and surveillance technologies.
The innovation desires to allow anybody in need and anywhere, to hire Elite personal protection services and other various required security related services provided to him by trusty, trained, certify and capable local Security Service Provider defined as IPTN’s Security Services Provider Base .
“A core group of guys, all sharing similar goals, can move mountains”
- The Network was established due to the understanding that it is extremely difficult to acquire protection services from one country to another.
- It is unprofessional, inefficient, and unreliable to persuade a client that the service is not hurt by setbacks such as:
- Lack of sufficient means or weapons required for the protection due to local rules and regulations.
- Various limitations, social norms and other reasons that prevent the efficient function of a protection team transiting from one country to another.
- Unnecessary expenses for flying in and flying back foreign protection teams.
- The difficulties that arise, such as language, knowing the surroundings and the need for assistance from professional working connections (at times also from the authorities) are all resolved within the Network and its activities.
- The structure of this Network is very economical because in each country the required Protection services can be provided by a local professional protection service provider base with its local team, thus significantly minimizing the need to “import” expensive protection teams to and from different countries.
- The Network provides accessibility by each of the Members (by that for his clientele too) to a large International security expert’s “Pool” in all the need branches and worldwide.
- The Network operates and integrates ultimate Israeli tracking technology with emergency response by Elite protection personnel trained and qualified for versatile security, protection and safety related issues that may occur in our Modern 21st century reality.
- The entire Network operations will be Technologically supported , controlled and supervised 24/7 by Israeli designed Technological tracking and surveillance systems used by the Network centers in various countries worldwide for protecting the Protégés since they leave their “comfort and protected zone”.
- The Network’s mode of operation guarantees professional, efficient, and effective Protection Services worldwide, thus improving the credibility and status of the entire Network and of each security service provider’s base.
“ALONE WE CAN DO LITTLE, TOGETHER WE CAN DO SO MUCH”!!!
NETWORK’S SPECIALIZED SERVICES
- Setting up and provision of Protection arrays for Protégés and/or their families covering both routine and emergency situations.
- Providing trained, qualified, and certified ELITE (Females & Males) protection personnel and management for DIRECT EMPLOYMENT.
- Design of Protection systems and procedures for the prevention of Cyber Terrorism, Business Espionage, Theft & Sabotage threats. Ensuring the Optimal Customer organization’s assets security.
- Coordinating & execution of Special Protection tasks for: Maritime, Aviation, land transportation.
“Neither Gold nor Diamonds mine themselves”
THE NETWORK’S MODE OF OPERATION
- All Members (Security Service Providers) of the Network will continue to render their services to their clients within their home region or country, but the day-to-day contact between the members colleagues, Nationwide & worldwide will provide them a GLOBAL functional platform for each member use and to continue giving reliable, efficient and professional services even BEYOND the boundaries of their home region or country.
- All Members (Security Service Providers) of the Network and (their Protégés /customers) are those to be considered Clientele for the whole Network’s SSPB.
- The rules or regulations will not limit the working ability or business maneuvering of its various members (SSPB); on the contrary, they are designed to ensure a high professional level of all who operate, work and assist for the encouragement and development of the Protection service Field throughout the world.
- The Global Headquarters of the Network will be active in promoting the Network’s services and in familiarizing the potential clientele with the Network’s professional capacity.
- The Headquarters of the Network will be active 24/7 to provide high level customer service in various languages and with the intention to direct customers to active IPTN’s SSPB of the Network’s for any of the needed security services.
- The Network remains neutral in conveying the various requirements and demands of customers or to IPTN’s (SSP) in each country where the services are rendered.
- The Network wish to guarantees a high and professional level of qualification, operational services, and dedication to its customers or to IPTN’s SSP & their entire security operative’s array.
- The Headquarters of the Network will be located in:
Larnaca – Cyprus,
Germany – Switzerland (West Europe),
Nigeria (West Africa),
Dominican Republic (Latin America),
Singapore (Far East Asia),
Dubai ( Middle east),
Nairobi – Kenya (East Africa),
Toronto – Canada (North America)
- in additional various countries to keep daily contact with the active IPTN’s SSPB and their potential Protection Service Clientele in the various countries worldwide.
REQUIREMENTS & RULES FOR THE NETWORK’S MEMBERS
- In order to secure professional standards and efficient services, all members of the Network have agreed that the authorization to bear the Network’s name (+special identification card) is conditioned by the compliance with the Qualifications requirements, rules and regulations, thus preventing any damage to the Network or to the services it gives.
- Only Security firms authorized by the local authorities and manned by Graduates as ELITE Protection Team Leader are entitled to become IPTN’s Security Service Provision Base.
- ISA – ISRAEL’s former Graduates as ELITE Protection Team Leader will be encouraged to join any of the IPTN’s Security Service Provision Base.
- ISA-ISRAEL will handle starting from January 2021 & each year a special “Yearly qualification quest” for ELITE Protection Team Leader.
- The final Graduation stage of the “Yearly qualification quest” will assemble all candidates in Multinational special practical training sessions that will familiarize and develop amicable relationships amongst the candidates arriving from IPTN’s SSPBs from various countries
- Only Security practitioners vetted, trained, qualified, and certified by the ELITE Protection Team Leader of each IPTN’s SSPB are entitled to become IPTN Operatives and operate in any IPTN’s SSPB in Security & Protection operations of the Network.
- The authorized SSPB and its certified individuals experts or operatives , that wishes to join IPTN and to be defined, authorized , activated, equipped, promoted and published as IPTN’s SSPB are obliged to fulfill the Network Qualification & requirement for certification and approval.
- The rules or regulations do not limit the working ability or business maneuvering of its various members; on the contrary, they are designed to ensure a high professional level of all the IPTN’s SSPB who work for the encouragement and development of the Protection service field locally and throughout the world.
- Positive or negative feedback regarding the functioning of various IPTN’s SSPB in their customer’s service will be published on the NEW’S FEED that operates all Network customers and IPTN’s SSPB.
- To expose, share, familiarize, consult, and discuss the future mode of operation of the “WeProtect App” to be launched by the Integrated Protection Teams Network (Global Co-operative for Civil/ Private Security & Protection Service Providers).
- To integrate the interested colleagues and link all to the Globe civil security sector functional platform, that was innovated to be used by the entire Global Security Industry’s practitioners.
SOON WE ALL WILL START TO ASSEMBLE ONLINE!
December 2020 – July 2021
ACTIVE CIVIL / PRIVATE SECURITY & PROTECTION SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM:
EUROPE (WEST & EAST) –
CIS COUNTRIES –
MIDDLE EAST –
LATIN AMERICA + CARIBBEAN –
NORTH AMERICA –
ASIA + AUSTRALIA –
Considers words and thought as tools and instruments for prediction, problem solving and action.
JOIN US NOW!!!
To introduce your own firm/organization’s capacity to provide
your various security services in your area/ country of operation.
Do not miss that unique opportunity to upgrade your Business capacity for security service provision Mainly Beyond the boundaries of your home region or country!
WE WILL USE THE CONTACT DETAILS TO INVITE YOU TO JOIN US !
The IPTN’s App will be launched on 2022 to be continuing within a 5 – year program to cover:
European countries, African countries, Middle Eastern countries, Asian countries, CIS countries, Balkan countries , North & Latin America.