NEW & UNIQUE QUALIFICATION CONCEPT FOR THE 21 CENTURY!
TO START ON 2023!
“TRAIN the TRAINER”
ISA – ISRAEL
WILL QUALIFY AND CERTIFY YOU!
YOU WILL TRAIN & EMPOWER
YOUR ENTIRE COUNTRY’S POPULATION!!!
Une soirée inoubliable et sexy avec un ami sera présentée par le populaire viagra en ligne. Qualité décente à un prix raisonnable – voyez par vous-même !
✔1 COURSE FEES INCLUDE
✔2 ACCOMMODATION AND LODGING
✔ 3 REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
✔ 4 PARTICIPATION ADMISSION
✔ 5 VISAS
✔ 6 PHYSICAL FITNESS REQUIREMENTS
✔ 7 PACKING LIST FOR PRACTICAL COURSES
✔ 8 CANCELLATIONS
✔ DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM
Join to upgrade the Global Civil Homeland Security Industry Qualification
Course fees Includes:
- The “ISRAELI SECURITY BIBLE” – ISA – ISRAEL’s ONLINE instruction materials of your program.
- Attendance at the professional course.
- All the instruction equipment, vehicles, weapons.
- T-Shirts & personal gifts.
- Exploring the country while participating in the training.
- Participation Certificate.
Course’s fees do not include flight & lodging during the training!!!
Accommodation and Lodging
“Boarding Style Lodging”
- ISA-Israel will book the accommodation automatically after receiving the registration form and payment from the candidate.
- The trainee will cover his cost of accommodation in the hotel on his/her arrival to the training center.
- A trainee needs to calculate 25-45 Euro for his/her own expenses for accommodation & 3 meals per day.
Required Documents for PRACTICAL courses:
For securing your spot in the required PRACTICAL course for INSTRUCTOR (step 1 or step 2), we urge you to plan your enrollment /registration and payment 50% of the qualification fee MINIMUM 90 days prior to the start of the PRACTICAL session. upon receive of that 50% of the payment, we will send you the Access code needed for starting your ONLINE study materials, that you should complete prior to arriving to the PRACTICAL session!
Your full fee payment (50% completion) should arrive to ISA – ISRAEL no later than 30 days prior to the start of the PRACTICAL session.
ISA – ISRAEL’s specialized courses are heavily regulated by the Ministry of Defense and Homeland Security of Israel and various countries when we act.
Participants must provide via email + (bring the original upon arriving) to ISA – ISRAEL the following documents in order to be accepted for enrollment:
- Health Certificate– stating that the candidate is physically and mentally fit for the training (from your personal Medic).
- Medical Insurance– each candidate must be covered by his own medical insurance throughout all course activities.
- Criminal Background Check/ Security Clearance- certifying that the candidate has no criminal record:
Local authority permitted certifying that the candidate has no criminal record.
One of these can also be accepted:
- Active police or Military service or any government department employee identification card or official statements
- A lawyer statements
- Valid firearm license
- Security company employee identification card
Please bring with a printed folder consisting of:
- Copy of your Passport with your details on
- Up-to-date passport picture
- Health Certificate
- Criminal Background Check/ Security Clearance
2 weeks prior to your course start, ISA-ISRAEL office will send you an invitation letter for use if needed to apply for your visa and it will include practical instructions for your arrival to our meeting point with the training group members.
Course Language- English
- The course is taught in very basic English- there is NO need to speak fluently.
- If you come from a country that requires a visa to enter Israel or Europe, then please complete your registration and participation payment 45 days prior to the training and apply to the relevant consulate in your country to start the visa process.
- As your training provider, we are not and cannot be held responsible for any applications for entry into the country you wish to arrive for our courses. We will assist with providing an invitation and addition letters only after receiving full course fee payment in order to help shorten the visa process.
- Consulate staff will require your employment status and organization, a clean criminal record, and the financial mans to pay for your stay during your visit in Israel.
- Candidates that are required to apply for visa to join our courses in ISRAEL or any other country where we plan to enter for drilling 1-2 days during the course, be advised to obtain a Multiple Entry Visa for your return .
Recommended- Self Preparatory Training
- From past experience, we believe that it is vital for the trainee who wishes to take part in our courses to partake in self preparatory training prior to his arrival to our course.
Physical Fitness Requirements for ISA’s Practical Courses (for graduating the course)
- Horizontal bars- 12 or more (Pull ups)
- 3000 meters- less than 17 minutes
- Parallel Bars- more then 16 (dips)
- Sit- ups, cross-legged against the wall, minimum 60 sit ups- less than one and a half minutes
- 400 meters- Maximum 75 seconds- running in pairs
Packing List for Practical Courses:
- International driving license
- 2 sets of “Tactical” pens , khaki, black, gray or dark blue- NOT camouflaged
- 1 pair of running shoes
- 2 sets of corporate casual wear (must have collar)
- 1 sturdy belt for use of holsters and pistol
- 1 pair of street shoes (no sneakers)
- 2 rolls of ? inch medical tape
- 1 set each ear (foamiest, not muffs) and eye protection
- 2 knee protectors + 2 elbow protectors
- 1 set of formal wear, dark colors (suit and tie)
- 2 passport pictures
- Digital camera- recommended
- 1 Compass
- 1 Flash Light
- 2 long sleeve shirts suitable for desert environment
- Cancellations by ISA-Israel- we reserve the right to postpone, cancel, or alter the dates or provisions of a course and/or the venue of the course.
- Cancellations by the client, the delegate’s manager or any representative of the delegate’s organization, bookings will be transferred to the next available course, or to a future date that meets the candidate’s request, you can transfer to another future date, if places are available.
- A substitute delegate may be sent at no additional cost provided the substitute meets all necessary pre-entry conditions for that course.
- If a booking is cancelled or transferred to a different course by the delegate or their representative, the following fees will be payable additional cost:
- Notice Given: (1) more than 30 days, 0% fee to pay.
- (2) Less than 30 days, 50% of fee to pay.
- Telephone cancellations are accepted but most be confirmed immediately in writing (by post, fax, or email).
- Your booking must be accompanied by a 100% payment in order to guarantee a spot in the course- if you are not able to make this payment now, do not place your registration form.
- No refund after receive of the Instruction book and manual.
VIP / CLOSE PROTECTION, EXECUTIVE PROTECTION
ELITE PROTECTION PERSONNEL
GUIDED ONLINE/DISTANCE PREPARATION PROGRAM
PRACTICAL COMPLETION TRAINING
VIP / CLOSE PROTECTION, EXECUTIVE PROTECTION
[ ENTER ]
ONLINE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
|VIP / CLOSE PROTECTION, EXECUTIVE PROTECTION
ELITE PROTECTION PERSONNEL [ ENTER ]
|October – N0vember||
ONLINE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Until FEE INCLUDES:
All needed transportations during the Practical training period
ENROLL TO YOUR COURSE NOW