ISRAELI EMERGENCY TACTICAL DEFENCE METHODS
Operational Fitness for Protection Personnel
An Extensive Training Highlighting Israeli
Unarmed & Armed Tactical/Combat response concepts, methods and tactics
A Must for Protection Personnel
Who should attend? Men & women 21 - 60 active in the Home Land Security industry, Civilian and the Governmental sector, Active Protection operatives from Law Enforcement Agencies, Military Special Operation Units.
ISA-ISRAEL programs are available for all to participate, putting aside such barriers as religion, political opinions, nationality, gender etc.
The program’s objectives
- To share our unique know how and practical experience accumulated by years of service and operation within Israeli security industry operatives and Law Enforcement.
- Preparatory training that is geared towards enhancing the participants` ability to protect themselves and their surroundings. Through professional and simple training, they will attain a level of self-defense and response techniques that will save lives when necessary.
- To improve the mental and physical abilities of our trainees for better coping and better functioning in situations resulting from violent crimes, terrorism threats or strikes and various catastrophes occurring in our modern society.
- To introduce the Israeli tactical response concepts, methods, and tactics to violent attacks.
- To enable the applicants to test their fitness and ability to work in the protection field.
- To give the applicants or their employers a prognosis, in order to prevent dissatisfaction and unnecessary expenses from those who may achieve low scores in the VIP Protection Operative's course.
Course fee includes:
· Attendance at the professional course.
· All the instruction equipment, material, vehicles, weapons.
· T - Shirts & special gifts.
· Participation Certificate.
Topics to be covered
Module 1– Mental Empowerment Training
Educational concept's History
Greek Gods were down-to-earth and “less awesome” than the remote gods of the East. Because they were endowed with human qualities and often represented aspects of the physical world--such as the sun, the moon, and the sea--they were closer to mankind and to the world they lived in. The Greeks, therefore, found spiritual satisfaction in the ordinary, everyday world. They developed a secular life free from the domination of a priesthood that expected them to pay homage to gods. The goal of education in the Greek culture was to produce citizens trained in the arts of both peace and war.
Spartans believed in a life of discipline, self-denial, and simplicity. They were very loyal to the state of Sparta. Their purpose of education was to produce a well-drilled, well-disciplined marching army. Every Spartan, male or female, was required to have a perfect body. The goal of education in the Spartan culture was to produce soldier-citizens.
OUR EXPERTISE – THE COMBINATION OF BOTH CONCEPTS
Development and empowerment of the personal “INNER – STRENGTH”!
Module 2 - Acquaintance with the Israeli Unarmed Protection Methods – KRAV MAGA
KRAV MAGA means "Contact Combat" in Hebrew and is the official martial art of the Israeli Defense Force and National Police. The best training programs for improving the functions under high stress situations, resulting from crises or violence. This method has been taught to thousands of civilians in Israel from all walks of life. Businessmen and housewives, old and young have all successfully learned this method, and through experience it has proven itself time after time to be extremely well suited for the private citizen.
Easy to learn, Practical & Effective, Easy to Retain
Topics you will cover:
Fitness Training for the BG
Aggressiveness & Hand to Hand Combat
Types of attack
Attack & Defense techniques
Disarming the assailant - firearms, knifes, clubs, hand grenades etc.
Controlling, Restraining and Taking-down techniques
Body search (routine & aggressive
Passage through a crowd
Striking and Throws
Use of Equipment
The use of CQB (Close Quarters Battle) in VIP Protection
Physical fitness & CQB exams:
Module 3 - Acquaintance with the Israeli armed tactical response methods
The Israeli Armed Tactical Response Method is radically different approach from other combat shooting techniques. Success is based solely on actual performance.
This combat system has the distinct advantage of having been proven effective than any other. It has been developed and refined over many decades of conflict in the Middle East.
The guiding principle of our method is to neutralize the threat quickly, in the simplest and most instinctive way possible.Aggressiveness, decisiveness and speed are all integral elements in Israeli Tactical Response Method. For this reason, proper mindset is heavily stressed.Stress is introduced onto the training regimen in order to get the trainees accustomed to the pressure associated with actual events.
Key Advantages of Our System:
1. Simple and easy to learn
2. Enhances the bodies muscle memory
3. Prepares the Operator for Combat in unexpected situations
4. Fast and effective CQB techniques
5. Prepares the Operator to work both independently and as a team
6. Elevates fighting spirit and determination
7. Elevates confidence of self and weapon
8. Innovative and unique training methods
9. Releases the operator from thinking about shooting techniques
10. Trains the operator not to depend on the instructor or supervisor
Familiarity with the weapon and its parts
Disassembling and reassembling the weapon
Operational check of the weapon
The instinctive (operational) shooting method
Aiming and pointing
1-2 Hands shooting
Drawing and cocking
Shooting stances - standing/kneeling/turning
Turning and shooting 360 degrees
Braking and shooting while walking/running
Overcoming Jams & Malfunctions
Reloading & changing magazines
Taking & using covers
Post effort shooting
Selective & long-range shooting
Integrated exercise - simple & surprise
Operating the weapon with weak hand
Combat techniques for the usage of firearms in a building:
Techniques of movement in an urban area
Techniques of movement in building
Opening doors and entering rooms
Shooting through doors and windows
Motion in a building with weapon - concealed or drawn
We prepare our trainees to fight with a weapon not just to shoot with it !!!