|SECURITY, PROTECTION MANAGEMENT SPECIALIZATION|
In the Military
OPERATIONAL CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER
ONLINE / DISTANCE STUDY & PRACTICAL COMPLETION
Intended for Elite Protection Personnel
Our requirements for participation in the Practical completion training
|THE REQUIRED PRACTICAL COMPLETION FOR GRADUATION:
Israeli Emergency Tactical Defense Methods
Preventive, Defensive, Tactical Concepts, Methods & Tactics
Requirements & Duties description by International NGOs
and other international security related employers
Directs and manages the Security and Safety Service which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Defines security and safety policies and standards at the premises.
- Initiates and reviews all operational planning and standard operational procedures (SOP) applicable to the conduct of security operations.
- Supervises and controls the functions of security according to the defined organizational structure.
- Directs and deploys supervisors and officers to ensure the most effective and efficient provision of security and safety services.
- Provides leadership to the Security department.
- Elaborates recruitment policy in consultation with the Human Resources Management Service.
- Directs the security management team, by supervising the development of each security related project together with appropriate entities of the Divisions.
- Ensures prudent financial resource management.
- Coordinates effective security provision with local police/security services.
- Develops and implements security and safety training programs, including weapon training and security related information technology and organizes special training sessions for staff and security personnel.
- Makes special security arrangements for visiting Heads of State and other high-level officials and for special events and conferences including security risk assessments and conference security, outside the duty station.
- Coordinates security measures pertaining to travel of the VIPs, as required, and manages the provision of additional security services.
- Maintains regular and effective communications.
- Based on regular and ad hoc threat assessments, develops a risk mitigation/management strategy for the objects’, including major events, such as conferences, meetings, VIP visits.
- Develops and updates, local security policies, plans and procedures and their implementation.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of physical and security and safety installations in the context of the organizational resilience management system.
- Performs other duties as directed by the Top management.
- Excellent knowledge of the security management, combined with other security specialization and sound political and social knowledge.
- Shows pride in work and in achievements; demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter; is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results.
- Is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns.
- Shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges.
- Remains calm in stressful situations.
- Speaks and writes clearly and effectively.
- Listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others and responds appropriately; asks questions to clarify and exhibits interest in having two-way communication; tailors’ language, tone, style and format to match audience.
- Demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed.
- Develops clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies.
- Identifies priority activities and assignments, adjusts priorities as required, allocates appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work.
- Foresees risks and allows for contingencies when planning.
- Monitors and adjusts plans and actions, as necessary.
- Uses time efficiently.
- Serves as a role model that other people want to follow.
- Empowers others to translate vision into results/
- Is proactive in developing strategies to accomplish objectives.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with a broad range of people to understand needs and gain support.
- Anticipates and resolves conflicts by pursuing mutually agreeable solutions.
- Drives for change and improvement; does not accept the status quo.
- Shows the courage to take unpopular stands; provides leadership and takes responsibility for incorporating gender perspectives and ensuring the equal participation of women and men in all areas of work.
- Demonstrates knowledge of strategies and commitment to the goal of gender balance in staffing.
- Identifies the key issues in a complex situation and comes to the heart of the problem quickly.
- Gathers relevant information before making a decision.
- Considers positive and negative impacts of decisions prior to making them.
- Takes decisions with an eye to the impact on others and on the Organization.
- Proposes a course of action and or makes a recommendation based on all available information.
- Checks assumptions against facts.
- Determines the actions proposed will satisfy the expressed and underlying needs for the decision.
- Makes tough decisions when necessary.
Security, Protection & Counterterrorism
The ultimate Integrated Qualification Quest
DISTANCE / ONLINE STUDY
That will upgrade, enhance, and will fill the void of qualified Security Management
The Governmental and Civilian Homeland security sectors
needed in the 21st Century
- The training will serve as an asset for the students. You will gain knowledge and understanding of violent crime, terrorism, and their adversaries:
– Who are they?
– How do they operate?
– How do they gather intelligence?
– What is the Modus Operandi of different crime and terrorist groups
– How can they be stopped?
- During the training, the participants will get acquainted with unique Israeli protection concepts, up-to-date methods, modern techniques, sophisticated tactics and State-of-the-art security and safety technologies.
- During the training the participants will get a new outlook on design and implementation of integrated protection plans covering all aspects of Doctrine, Human Resources, Technology and Procedure.
- You will take part in this unique opportunity to develop business connections and discuss with your international peers the methods, tactics and ideas needed for better design, implementation, and operation.
Insights – International security industry future trend and requirements
|Criminals, separatists, fundamentalists and Terrorists are always trying to capitalize on the advancement of growing nations. These countries are striving to achieve economic development through foreign investment; however, a significant lack of secure and safe conditions prevents and even jeopardizes economic developments and corporate expansion. Creating an increasing need for services related to the protection of assets and VIPs such as experts, engineers, journalists, people with sensitive knowledge, and facilities holding sensitive or valuable materials and assets.|
While businesses and government policy are evolving to fit the modern globalized international environment, the threats of both violent crime and terrorism have followed suit and have also become globalized. This has caused countries, companies and organizations worldwide to re-establish themselves to fill the void in the security field.
|Security has taken the forefront in international, governmental and corporate strategies and the need for qualified protection and security specialists, consultants and advisers are paramount. Both governments and private companies are developing methods and tactics to stay one-step ahead of these threats and these professionals are the key to success in doing so.|
There is a growing tendency for the authorities to transfer public security missions traditionally held by law enforcement to private security companies/organizations, endowing them with the responsibility for the public’s safety now more than ever before.
|With the increase in the amount and scope of threats, businesses, the public, the state and other bodies realize that in our times the job of the Chief of Security is crucial for the success of any organization.|
The Chief of Security has numerous responsibilities and though his actions will depend on the character, activities and location of the organization he will work for, his job will always inevitably involve detecting the weak points of the organization and securing them. His duty is to prevent any harm to his organization through all means placed at his disposal
In view of the new threat environment, many countries worldwide are entering in a process of upgrading their professional security requirements and will no doubt review their regulations, implement and enforce the CHIEF OF SECURITY as a mandatory post in various organizations and companies.
Each state “regulator” can be expected to exert and exact greater demand from the person in that post, and it may not be good enough merely being an ex-military or a police officer. These key personnel will need major security and professional upgrades to mitigate and overcome the potential threat in each one of our homelands.
|The offered Distance/Online & Practical Security Management qualification program is the first program that was ever created, it was created and operated by the International Security Academy – Israel 5 years ago.|
Our Israeli based organization has analyzed the many factors that produce and enable violent crime and terrorism to exist. Years of experience in police and military special units as well as various security establishments have allowed us to analyze many factors that produce and enable “Bad guys” action. We have many years of hands-on experience in understanding the mind-sets of violent offenders and terrorists and how they operate.
|Our team at the International Security Academy – Israel has been directly involved for years in developing strategies to cope with various forms of terrorism. We are devoted to developing innovative and effective methods of combating violent offenders and terrorists.|
We are a proactive organization that provides our students with unique and effective tools and strategies for dealing with all forms of violent behavior or terrorism. Those who experience training at the I.S.A – ISRAEL improve their practical skills and understanding of their adversary. Our instruction empowers our graduates to effectively combat violence and/or terrorism.
|We have developed programs that offer our students practical training that is taught by seasoned professionals. Our methods involve intense counter violent crime and terrorism simulations that utilize proven methods of handling threatening situations. Participants engage in a variety of drills and training that prepares them to handle potential attackers, kidnappers, stalkers and terrorists.|
Our programs include many topics intended to improve the mental and physical capabilities of our students as they learn to deal with violence and terrorism worldwide
To upgrade, enhance and fill the void of qualified Security Management for the Governmental and Civilian Homeland security sectors needed in the 21st Century and by that to assist the prevention, intervention, and suppression of violent crime and terrorism worldwide.
We do it by sharing our unique methodology and practical experience gained in Israel and by colleagues worldwide.
OUR UNIQUE INSTRUCTIONAL METHODS:
- Our “secret weapon” is the development of the inner strength of each individual (The Human Factor!). Technology and accessories are always secondary or complementary.
- Our instruction methods, knowledge, and training methods improve the mental and physical abilities of our trainees, thus improving their confidence and enabling them to perform extremely well under stress in emergency situations.
- Our trainees originate from diversified backgrounds and participate to create amicable training relationships.
OUR PROGRAM’S UNIQUENESS
Our Programs are the most up to date Distance / Online integrating Practical qualification programs launched for the International Homeland/Domestic security industry. The programs are the most comprehensive and enhancing programs offered to those who wish to be the best.
What makes our program the most comprehensive, is that it is unique in its field; our Programs are multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary courses that combines both the academic theoretical aspect of Security Management & Leadership as well as a practical application in both security and counter crime or terrorism.
The program’s overarching mission is to produce a new generation of security executives, analysts, policymakers, and scholars fully knowledgeable about the range of international and national security issues of the 21st Century. The syllabus has over 75 years of Israeli and worldwide experience for preparing students with a wide range of backgrounds to become leaders in their fields.
The Security Management & leadership Program’s curriculums are designed to give students an array of course options which provide a solid foundation in core security issues. The depth and breadth of its course offerings stimulate students to pursue their intellectual and professional interests and develop their own areas of specialization, whether it is traditional intelligence and defense analysis, international security problems in general, emerging issues such as counter terrorism measures or public empowerment.
OUR INSTITUTE comprises leading scholars and practitioners in security affairs. ISA – ISRAEL instruction team has years of distinguished service in the Israeli government. Classroom instruction is consequently enriched with an understanding and appreciation of the real-world issues with which security executives, commanders and leaders must contend
Our program has combined many disciplines together to teach our students the information that is necessary for them to be future leaders in creating policy and installing security measures to effectively fight violent crime and terrorism in their country.
When trying to upgrade security, and reduce the threat of terrorism in a country, it is important for future policy makers and the security establishment to be well versed in the social sciences, such as political science and security studies, as well as psychology, sociology, criminology, law, economics, history and anthropology.
Knowledge of all of these disciplines will greatly enhance their ability to make policy decisions and understand the root causes of their security problems, the people that cause these issues, why these people do it, how these security problems effect the government, the public and the economy, the legal ramifications of government decisions, and how their decisions will affect the country’s economy and the world economy.
This theoretical understanding will equip graduates of this program with the necessary skills and know how to successfully combat crime and terrorism and create effective policy for the future.
Our Training programs are different, special, and unique, we supply each participant with an unforgettable practical experience.
|To obtain these objectives we have freed ourselves of all possible barriers, such as Religion, Language, Political Conflicts, etc. and wish for all participants to not bring such issues to the table in the interest of the security of the world as a whole.|
✔1 COURSE FEES INCLUDE
✔2 ACCOMMODATION AND LODGING
✔ 3 REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
✔ 4 PARTICIPATION ADMISSION
✔ 5 VISAS
✔ 6 PHYSICAL FITNESS REQUIREMENTS
✔ 7 PACKING LIST FOR PRACTICAL COURSES
✔ 8 CANCELLATIONS
✔ DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM
Join the leaders of the future Civil Homeland Security sector’s operation standards.
Course fees Includes:
- The “SECURITY BIBLE” – ISA – ISRAEL’s ONLINE instruction materials of your program.
- Attendance at the professional course.
- All the instruction equipment, vehicles, weapons.
- T-Shirts & personal gifts.
- Exploring the country while participating in the training.
- Participation Certificate.
Course’s fees do not include flight & lodging during the training!!!
Accommodation and Lodging
“Boarding Style Lodging”
- ISA-Israel will book the accommodation automatically after receiving the registration form and payment from the candidate.
- The trainee will cover his cost of accommodation in the hotel on his/her arrival to the training center.
- A trainee needs to calculate 25-45 Euro for his/her own expenses for accommodation & 3 meals per day.
Required Documents for PRACTICAL courses:
Required Documents for PRACTICAL courses:
For securing your spot in the required PRACTICAL course for INSTRUCTOR (step 1 or step 2), we urge you to plan your enrollment /registration and payment 50% of the qualification fee MINIMUM 90 days prior to the start of the PRACTICAL session. upon receive of that 50% of the payment, we will send you the Access code needed for starting your ONLINE study materials, that you should complete prior to arriving to the PRACTICAL session!
Your full fee payment (50% completion) should arrive to ISA – ISRAEL no later than 30 days prior to the start of the PRACTICAL session.
ISA – ISRAEL’s specialized courses are heavily regulated by the Ministry of Defense and Homeland Security of Israel and various countries when we act.
Participants must provide via email + (bring the original upon arriving) to ISA – ISRAEL the following documents in order to be accepted for enrollment:
- Health Certificate– stating that the candidate is physically and mentally fit for the training (from your personal Medic).
- Medical Insurance– each candidate must be covered by his own medical insurance throughout all course activities.
- Criminal Background Check/ Security Clearance- certifying that the candidate has no criminal record:
Local authority permitted certifying that the candidate has no criminal record.
One of these can also be accepted:
- Active police or Military service or any government department employee identification card or official statements
- A lawyer statements
- Valid firearm license
- Security company employee identification card
Please bring with a printed folder consisting of:
- Copy of your Passport with your details on
- Up-to-date passport picture
- Health Certificate
- Criminal Background Check/ Security Clearance
Prior to your practical training start!!!
Upon receiving your registration form + the training fee:
- You will receive via email from the ISA – ISRAEL office an access code to the “SECURITY BIBLE” of ISA – ISRAEL’s ONLINE instruction materials of your program that you should study and be prepared for theoretical exams after reaching us.
- You can receive an invitation letter if you need to apply for a visa to Israel.
- Participation admission
2 weeks prior to your course start, ISA-ISRAEL office will send you an invitation letter for use if needed to apply for your visa and it will include practical instructions for your arrival to our meeting point with the training group members.
Course Language- English
- The course is taught in very basic English- there is NO need to speak fluently.
- If you come from a country that requires a visa to enter Israel or Europe, then please complete your registration and participation payment 45 days prior to the training and apply to the relevant consulate in your country to start the visa process.
- Consulate staff will require your employment status and organization, a clean criminal record, and the financial mans to pay for your stay during your visit in Israel or Europe.
- Candidates that are required to apply for visa to join our courses in ISRAEL or any other country where we plan to enter for drilling 1-2 days during the course, be advised to obtain a Multiple Entry Visa for your return to ISRAEL .
Recommended- Self Preparatory Training
- From past experience, we believe that it is vital for the trainee who wishes to take part in our courses to partake in self preparatory training prior to his arrival to our course.
Physical Fitness Requirements for ISA’s Practical Courses (for graduating the course)
- Horizontal bars- 12 or more (Pull ups)
- 3000 meters- less than 17 minutes
- Parallel Bars- more than 16 (dips)
- Sit- ups, cross-legged against the wall, minimum 60 sit ups- less than one and a half minutes
- 400 meters- Maximum 75 seconds- running in pairs
Packing List for the Practical Courses:
- International driving license
- 2 sets of “Tactical” pens, khaki, black, gray, or dark blue- NOT camouflaged
- 1 pair of running shoes
- 2 sets of corporate casual wear (must have collar)
- 1 sturdy belt for use of holsters and pistol
- 1 pair of street shoes (no sneakers)
- 2 rolls of ? inch medical tape
- 1 set each ear (foamiest, not muffs) and eye protection
- 2 knee protectors + 2 elbow protectors
- 1 set of formal wear, dark colors (suit and tie)
- 2 passport pictures
- Digital camera- recommended
- 1 Compass
- 1 Flashlight
- 2 long sleeve shirts suitable for desert environment
- Casual Wear
- 2 Passport photographs
- Digital Camera- recommended
- Cancellations by ISA-Israel- we reserve the right to postpone, cancel, or alter the dates or provisions of a course and/or the venues of the course.
- Cancellations by the client- in the event of a cancellation by the delegate, the delgate’s manager or any representative of the delegate’s organization, bookings will be transferred to the next available course, or to a future date that meets the candidate’s request. A substitute delegate may be sent at no additional cost provided the substitute meets all necessary pre-entry conditions for that course. If a booking is cancelled or transferred to a different course by the delegate or their representative:
- Notice Given: Less than 30 days, you can transfer to another future date only if places are available. Telephone cancellations are accepted but most be confirmed immediately in writing (by post, fax, or email).
- No refund after receiving of the ISA – ISRAEL Instruction materials and manual.
ENROLL TO THAT COURSE NOW
No Reviews found for this course.