| Protection and Counter Terrorism
INSTRUCTION SKILL’S SPECIALIZATION
|Comprehensive practical refreshment of
Principles of the Israeli Security Concepts, Method & Tactics for Protection and CT Measures
|Instruction skills practice|
INSTRUCTOR For VIP Protection and Counter Terrorism For INTERNATIONAL SECURITY INDUSTRY
SHALOM & WELCOME
YOUR ULTIMATE CAREER’S UPGRADE !
We are proud to see tremendous professional achievements by all our candidates who are reaching the peak of our PRACTICAL COMPLETION training after their intensive prior preparations with our ONLINE “SECURITY BIBLE”.
By purchasing the ultimate relevant ONLINE program and starting your prior preparations, we can increase the time of practice and drilling, instead of spending time on Academic / Theoretical lectures that are not always understood by all due to language barriers.
With this upgrade we have managed to reduce the qualification’s duration which poses as a critical economic barrier for many candidates from the entire International Security Industry sector.
IT WILL BE YOUR SECURITY CAREER “START UP” & YOUR PERSONAL UPGRADE !!!
- We have successfully developed a very sophisticated and most up to date “Israeli made” security instruction manual for study / use system to serve as YOUR PERSONAL “SECURITY BIBLE” ONLINE 24/7 accessible and very friendly from anywhere in the world.
- That ONLINE platform is already very well translate to English and Spanish and we continue to develop step by step versions in all existing languages in order to provide our students from the entire International Security Industry sector with unique and comprehensive Security Instruction materials prior to their PRACTICAL completion with ISA – ISRAEL instructors worldwide or with other security training providers.
- The ONLINE “ SECURITY BIBLE” has been developed, gathered and produced over the past 31 years by ISA – ISRAEL’s Israeli, foreign instructors and many colleagues from various respectable sources and nationalities to suit the Israeli recommended Protection & Counter Terrorism concepts, methods, tactics, and qualification standards.
- We continue to add instruction materials and videos as part of an ongoing update/upgrade process for our students during their study. Students will be able to use the required Modules and chapters of the “SECURITY BIBLE in one of their preferred language.
START YOUR CAREER “TAKEOFF” !
YOUR COUNTRY AND COMMUNITY NEED YOU !!!
LEADER, MENTOR , COACH
PROTECTION COUNTER TERRORISM AWARENESS AND PREPAREDNESS
PREVENTIVE , DEFENSIVE , TACTICAL CONCEPTS , METHODS & TACTICS
YOUTH, WOMEN & MEN
ELITE PROTECTION OPERATIVES
HOMELAND SECURITY INDUSTRY PRACTITIONERS
ISA – ISRAEL will train & certify you,
YOU will train & empower your entire community!
By failing to prepare, YOU are preparing to fail!!!
Special Instruction Career Opportunities
FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO INSPIRE PEOPLE !
THOSE WHO WANT THEIR TRAINEES TO SAY:
“BECAUSE OF YOU I DID NOT GIVE UP ”
Requirements for participation:
- The candidate should have former certification of COURSE 1+2+3 at ISA – ISRAEL’s or:
- The candidate have relevant former protection qualification/experience in the security industry or police/army background.
- The candidate has former protection qualification/experience + certificate issued by any other certified security training providers in the last 2 years may be considered and accepted as parts of the required qualification quest syllabus.
- The candidate should be between the ages of 25- 55 (Exceptions possible), reasonable physical fitness, and have records of past or present occupation in the protection service domain.
Special Instruction career opportunities
- The Certified Instructor will be encouraged to run courses with or without ISA – ISRAEL supervision.
- To be recognized as a sub-training center of the ISA-ISRAEL, in this case, the specific course’s contents and certification should be coordinated with the ISA – ISRAEL management.
- ISA – ISRAEL will direct candidates to its sub-training centers run by the local certified instructors.
- The certified instructor will be listed as a Certified Instructor and a member of the instruction team in ISA-ISRAEL’s website and various publications worldwide.
- The Certified Instructor will join ISA-ISRAEL training centers with his trainees/candidates, will act there as an ISA-ISRAEL instructor and will be compensated by ISA-ISRAEL
- The Certified Instructor may be activated by ISA-ISRAEL to join the training in various countries worldwide, where ISA – ISRAEL will require his services including the ISA-ISRAEL new instruction initiative: The GLOBAL WEB TV CHANNEL.
✔ COURSE FEES INCLUDE
✔ ACCOMMODATION AND LODGING
✔ REQUIREMENTS/SECURITY KIT
✔ REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
✔ PARTICIPATION ADMISSION
✔ PHYSICAL FITNESS REQUIREMENTS
✔ PACKING LIST FOR PRACTICAL COURSES
✔ DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM
95% of our graduates improved their status in the security industry!
“Fresh” Graduates of ISA ISRAEL are directed to active Members that are
Established and operate Security firms worldwide and can offer
Course fees Include:
- Receiving via internet the – The ultimate instruction manual for Elite personnel or Management.
- Attendance at the professional course.
- All of the instruction equipment, vehicles, weapons.
- T-Shirts & special gifts.
- Exploring the country while participating in the training.
- Participation Certificate.
Course’s fees do not include flight & lodging !!!
Accommodation and Lodging
“Boarding Style Lodging”
- A trainee needs to calculate 65-75 Euro for his/her own expenses for accommodation & meals per day.
- ISA-Israel will book the accommodation automatically after registration for the trainee. The trainee will cover the cost of accommodation in the hotel on his/her arrival.
- PROTECTION & COUNTER TERRORISM INSTRUCTOR’s SPECIALIZATION course – the candidate should be a former graduate of other ISA – ISRAEL’s courses OR have former protection qualification/experience in the security industry or police/army background.
- Former protection qualification/experience + certificate issued by any other certified security training providers in the last 2 years may be accepted as parts of the required qualification quest .
- The candidate should be between the ages of 25-60 (Exceptions possible), reasonable physical fitness, and have records of past or present occupation in the protection service domain.
- PROTECTION & COUNTER TERRORISM SPECIALIZATION – ELITE PROTECTION OPERATIVE OR parts of the practical course – better to have former protection qualification/experience or certificate issued by any other training center in the last 3 years in the security industry.
- PROTECTION & COUNTER TERRORISM MANAGEMENT SPECIALIZATION course – the candidate should have former protection qualification/experience – certificate issued by any other training center in the last 3 years in the security industry.
Required Documents for ISA – ISRAEL Practical Courses:
These specialized courses are heavily regulated by the Ministry of Defense and Homeland Security of Israel and Switzerland.
Participants must bring to ISA the following documents in order to be accepted for enrollment.
- Health Certificate– stating that the candidate is physically and mentally fit for the training.
- Medical Insurance– each candidate must be covered by his own medical insurance throughout all course activities.
- Criminal Background Check/ Security Clearance- certifying that the candidate has no criminal record.
Local authority permitted certifying that the candidate has no criminal record. One of these can also be accepted:
- Active police or Military service or any government department employee identification card or official statements
- A lawyer statement
- Valid firearm license
- Security company employee identification card
- Please send via internet:
- Copy of your Passport with your details on
- Up-to-date passport picture
- Health Certificate
- Criminal Background Check/ Security Clearance
*Those joining the courses may expect to exploring Israel , Cyprus while drilling and practicing.
*Those coming from countries that are required to get a visa to enter Israel or Cyprus be sure to be advised to obtain a Multiple Entry Visa.
PRIOR TO YOUR PRACTICAL TRAINING START !!!
Upon receiving your registration form + 50% of the training fee and the requiered security kit documents no later than 90 days prior to the start of the course, You will receive via email from the ISA – Israel office the ISA – ISRAEL’s instruction materials of your program that you should study (and be prepared for theoretical exams) prior to reaching us.
About 2 weeks prior to your course, ISA-Israel office will send you a letter with practical instructions for arrival to our training site.
Course Language- English
- The course is taught in very basic English- there is NO need to speak fluently.
Recommended- Self Preparatory Training
- From past experience, we believe that it is vital for the trainee who wishes to take part in our courses to partake in self preparatory training prior to his arrival to our course.
Physical Fitness Requirements for ISA’s Practical Courses (for graduating the course)
- Horizontal bars- 12 or more (Pull ups)
- 3000 meters- less than 17 minutes
- Parallel Bars- more then 16 (dips)
- Sit- ups, cross-legged against the wall, minimum 60 sit ups- less than one and a half minutes
- 400 meters- Maximum 75 seconds- running in pairs
Packing List for Practical Courses:
- International driving license
- 2 sets of “Tactical” pens , khaki, black, gray or dark blue- not camouflage
- 1 pair of running shoes
- 2 sets of corporate casual wear (must have collar)
- 1 sturdy belt for use of holsters and pistol
- 1 pair of street shoes (no sneakers)
- 2 rolls of ? inch medical tape
- 1 set each ear (foamiest, not muffs) and eye protection
- 2 knee protectors + 2 elbow protectors
- 1 set of formal wear, dark colors (suit and tie)
- 2 passport pictures
- Digital camera- recommended
Additional Packing List for High Risk & Maritime Protections Courses Only
- 1 Compass
- 1 Flash Light
- 2 long sleeve shirts suitable for desert environment
Packing List for the Management Course- Physical Fitness is NOT Mandatory
- Casual Wear
- 2 Passport photographs
- Laptop- recommended
- Digital Camera- recommended
- If you come from a country that requires a visa to enter Israel or Europe, then please complete your registration and participation payment 45 days prior to the training and apply to the relevant consulate in your country to start the visa process.
- As your training provider, we are not and cannot be held responsible for any applications for entry into the country you wish to arrive for our courses. We will assist with providing an invitation and addition letters only after receiving full course fee payment in order to help shorten the visa process.
- Consulate staff will require your employment status and organization, a clean criminal record, and the financial mans to pay for your stay during your visit in Israel.
- Cancellations by ISA-Israel- we reserve the right to postpone, cancel, or alter the dates or provisions of a course and/or the venue of the course.
- Cancellations by the client- in the event of a cancellation by the delegate, the delgate’s manager or any representative of the delegate’s organization, bookings will be transferred to the next available course, or to a future date that meets the candidate’s request. A substitute delegate may be sent at no additional cost provided the substitute meets all necessary pre-entry conditions for that course. If a booking is cancelled or transferred to a different course by the delegate or their representative, the following fees will be payable:
- Notice Given: (1) more than 30 days, 50% fee returned. (2) Less than 30 days, 0% of fee returned, however, you can transfer to another future date, if places are available. Telephone cancellations are accepted but most be confirmed immediately in writing (by post, fax, or email).
- Placement Deposit: Your booking must be accompanied by a 50% deposit in order to guarantee a spot in the course- if you are not able to make this deposit now, do not place an order.
- No refund after receive of the Instruction book and manual.