PROTECTION & COUNTER TERRORISM
|Comprehensive practical refreshment of
Principles of the Israeli Security Concepts, Method & Tactics
for Protection and CT Measures
|Instruction skills practice|
WE, at ISA-ISRAEL, have trained in the last 32 years thousands of ELITE Protection operatives and Management personnel from more than 100 countries.
We are proud to realize that we have reached an internationally acclaimed status and we are considered as “one of the Best” institution for security qualification. Thus, we continue to enhance, improve and maximize our Graduates employment opportunities after qualifying with ISA – ISRAEL.
The Multinational aspect of our groups assist in networking an aspect that after graduation assists participants to manage and develop their professional careers individually.
In order to give our trainees real “field” experience we run our courses in a “moving training mode”.
Means: visiting and practicing “live” drills in various countries that helps much to reach expertise and familiarization with various aspects required from ELITE Protection Operatives.
YOUR COUNTRY AND COMMUNITY NEED YOU !!!
LEADER, MENTOR , COACH
PROTECTION & COUNTER TERRORISM
AWARENESS AND PREPAREDNESS
PREVENTIVE , DEFENSIVE , TACTICAL CONCEPTS , METHODS & TACTICS
YOUTH, WOMEN & MEN
ELITE PROTECTION OPERATIVES
HOMELAND SECURITY INDUSTRY PRACTITIONERS
ISA – ISRAEL will train & certify you,
YOU will train & empower your entire community!
By failing to prepare, YOU are preparing to fail!!!
Special Instruction Career Opportunities
FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO INSPIRE PEOPLE !
THOSE WHO WANT THEIR TRAINEES TO SAY:
“BECAUSE OF YOU I DID NOT GIVE UP ”
Requirements for participation:
- The candidate should have former certification of COURSE 1+2+3 at ISA – ISRAEL’s or:
- The candidate have relevant former protection qualification/experience in the security industry or police/army background.
- The candidate has former protection qualification/experience + certificate issued by any other certified security training providers in the last 2 years may be considered and accepted as parts of the required qualification quest syllabus.
- The candidate should be between the ages of 25- 55 (Exceptions possible), reasonable physical fitness, and have records of past or present occupation in the protection service domain.
Special Instruction career opportunities
- The Certified Instructor will be encouraged to run courses with or without ISA – ISRAEL supervision.
- To be recognized as a sub-training center of the ISA-ISRAEL, in this case, the specific course’s contents and certification should be coordinated with the ISA – ISRAEL management.
- ISA – ISRAEL will direct candidates to its sub-training centers run by the local certified instructors.
- The certified instructor will be listed as a Certified Instructor and a member of the instruction team in ISA-ISRAEL’s website and various publications worldwide.
- The Certified Instructor will join ISA-ISRAEL training centers with his trainees/candidates, will act there as an ISA-ISRAEL instructor and will be compensated by ISA-ISRAEL
- The Certified Instructor may be activated by ISA-ISRAEL to join the training in various countries worldwide, where ISA – ISRAEL will require his services including the ISA-ISRAEL new instruction initiative: The GLOBAL WEB TV CHANNEL.
✔1 COURSE FEES INCLUDE
✔2 ACCOMMODATION AND LODGING
✔ 3 REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
✔ 4 PARTICIPATION ADMISSION
✔ 5 VISAS
✔ 6 PHYSICAL FITNESS REQUIREMENTS
✔ 7 PACKING LIST FOR PRACTICAL COURSES
✔ 8 CANCELLATIONS
✔ DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM
95% of our graduates improved their status in the security industry!
“Fresh” Graduates of ISA – ISRAEL are directed to active former graduates that are
Established and operate Security firms worldwide and can offer
Course fees Includes:
- The “SECURITY BIBLE” – ISA – ISRAEL’s ONLINE instruction materials of your program.
- Attendance at the professional course.
- All of the instruction equipment, vehicles, weapons.
- T-Shirts & special gifts.
- Exploring the country while participating in the training.
- Participation Certificate.
Course’s fees do not include flight & lodging during the training !!!
Accommodation and Lodging
“Boarding Style Lodging”
- ISA-Israel will book the accommodation automatically after receiving the registration form and payment from the candidate.
- The trainee will cover his cost of accommodation in the hotel on his/her arrival to the training center.
- A trainee needs to calculate 50-65 Euro for his/her own expenses for accommodation & 3 meals per day.
Required Documents for PRACTICAL courses:
- Your booking must be accompanied by a 100% payment in order to guarantee a spot in the course- if you are not able to make this payment now, do not place your registration form.
Please send via internet:
- Your registration form
- Copy of your Passport with your details on
- Full fee payment confirmation via bank transfer
No later than 45 days prior to the start of the course.
ISA – ISRAEL’s specialized courses are heavily regulated by the Ministry of Defense and Homeland Security of Israel and other countries where we drill.
Participants must bring the original printed documents upon arriving to ISA – ISRAEL the following documents in order to be accepted for the training:
- Health Certificate– stating that the candidate is physically and mentally fit for the training (from your personal Medic).
- Medical Insurance– each candidate must be covered by his own medical insurance throughout all course activities.
- Criminal Background Check/ Security Clearance- certifying that the candidate has no criminal record:
Local authority permitted certifying that the candidate has no criminal record.
One of these can also be accepted:
- Active police or Military service or any government department employee identification card or official statements
- A lawyer statement
- Valid firearm license
- Security company employee identification card
Prior to your practical training start !!!
Upon receiving your registration form + the training fee:
- You will receive via email from the ISA – ISRAEL office an access code to the “SECURITY BIBLE” of ISA – ISRAEL’s ONLINE instruction materials of your program that you should study and be prepared for theoretical exams after reaching us.
- You can receive an invitation letter if you need to apply for a visa to Israel.
- 2 weeks prior to your course start, ISA-ISRAEL office will send you the needed practical instructions and the training schedule for your arrival to our training site in Europe or Israel.
Course Language- English
- The course is taught in very basic English- there is NO need to speak fluently.
- If you come from a country that requires a visa to enter Israel or Europe, then please complete your registration and participation payment 45 days prior to the training and apply to the relevant consulate in your country to start the visa process.
- Consulate staff will require your employment status and organization, a clean criminal record, and the financial mans to pay for your stay during your visit in Israel or Europe.
- Candidates that are required to apply for visa to join our courses in ISRAEL or any other country where we plan to enter for drilling 1-2 days during the course , be advised to obtain a Multiple Entry Visa for your return to ISRAEL .
Recommended- Self Preparatory Training
- From past experience, we believe that it is vital for the trainee who wishes to take part in our courses to partake in self preparatory training prior to his arrival to our course.
Physical Fitness Requirements for ISA’s Practical Courses (for graduating the course)
- Horizontal bars- 12 or more (Pull ups)
- 3000 meters- less than 17 minutes
- Parallel Bars- more then 16 (dips)
- Sit- ups, cross-legged against the wall, minimum 60 sit ups- less than one and a half minutes
- 400 meters- Maximum 75 seconds- running in pairs
Packing List for Practical Courses:
- International driving license
- 2 sets of “Tactical” pens , khaki, black, gray or dark blue- NOT camouflaged
- 1 pair of running shoes
- 2 sets of corporate casual wear (must have collar)
- 1 sturdy belt for use of holsters and pistol
- 1 pair of street shoes (no sneakers)
- 2 rolls of ? inch medical tape
- 1 set each ear (foamiest, not muffs) and eye protection
- 2 knee protectors + 2 elbow protectors
- 1 set of formal wear, dark colors (suit and tie)
- 2 passport pictures
- Digital camera- recommended
Additional Packing List for High Risk Protection Course Only
- 1 Compass
- 1 Flash Light
- 2 long sleeve shirts suitable for desert environment
Packing List for the Management Specialization Course
- Casual Wear
- 2 Passport photographs
- Digital Camera- recommended
- Cancellations by ISA-Israel- we reserve the right to postpone, cancel, or alter the dates or provisions of a course and/or the venues of the course.
- Cancellations by the client- in the event of a cancellation by the delegate, the delgate’s manager or any representative of the delegate’s organization, bookings will be transferred to the next available course, or to a future date that meets the candidate’s request. A substitute delegate may be sent at no additional cost provided the substitute meets all necessary pre-entry conditions for that course. If a booking is cancelled or transferred to a different course by the delegate or their representative:
- Notice Given: Less than 30 days, you can transfer to another future date only if places are available. Telephone cancellations are accepted but most be confirmed immediately in writing (by post, fax, or email).
- No refund after receive of the ISA – ISRAEL Instruction materials and manual.