WE, at ISA-ISRAEL, have trained in the last 32 years thousands of ELITE Protection operatives and Management personnel from more than 100 countries.
We are proud to realize that we have reached an internationally acclaimed status and we are considered as “one of the Best” institution for security qualification. Thus, we continue to enhance, improve and maximize our Graduates employment opportunities after qualifying with ISA – ISRAEL.
The Multinational aspect of our groups assist in networking an aspect that after graduation assists participants to manage and develop their professional careers individually.
In order to give our trainees real “field” experience we run our courses in a “moving training mode”.
Means: visiting and practicing “live” drills in various countries that helps much to reach expertise and familiarization with various aspects required from ELITE Protection Operatives.
SECURITY, PROTECTION, COUNTER TERRORISM
PROCEDURES & MODE OF OPERATION
HIGH RISK SECURITY TASKS
The ultimate qualification quest for Elite Protection Operatives
That wishes to upgrade their skills
For better operation in the various Protection tasks worldwide
YOUR IMMEDIATE ACHIEVEMENTS !
- The training will qualify, upgrade, sophisticate and enhance the tactical capability and operational fitness of those who work or intend to work as High Risk Protection Operatives.
- The training will expose the participants to Israeli unique expertise, which was accumulated in Lebanon and other High Risk areas in the Middle East.
- The training includes simulations and “live” drills in a training center 1 km from the city of Gaza and also the border with Lebanon.
- The trainees will be hosted by Arab families, for a better understanding of the Arab-Islamic culture, religion, manners and language, in order to avoid unwanted and unnecessary conflicts with the local Arab or Muslim population in these “High Risk Zones”.
- The total environmental conditions, the climate and the population in Israel are the most suitable for the simulation of Israeli proved tactical response methods.
- Familiarity with typical attacker profiles and actions, based on and including case studies of attack strategies encountered during High Risk Zone operations.
- Understand and practice scanning the surroundings for threats, in order to respond to them appropriately.
- Knowledge of the basic information necessary to integrate all elements of High Risk protective missions into a working field operation.
- Understand and practice convoy formations and vehicular movement, tactics and strategies.
- Exposure to the Arab/Islamic culture, its social habits, the religion, the language, and the rituals.
Module 1 – The Potential Adversary
Profiles of Crimes and Terrorism
- Criminal organizations
- Intro to Terrorism
- What is Terrorism
- Terrorist Group Profiles
- Wheel of Terror
- Terrorist Tactics
- Terrorism in the past and Trends for the 21ST
- Suicide Terrorism
- Islamic Groups and Their Impact on World Terrorism
- International terrorism
- Al Qaeda
- Boko Haram
- History of Terrorism in the USA
- The rise of Right Wing Fundamentalism
- High Tech Terrorism
- World Threat Evaluation
- World Risk Map
Weapons of Terrorism: Small Arms, Explosives & Incendiaries
- Small Arms
- Explosives & Incendiaries
- Nuclear and Radiological Weaponry
Module 2 – How to conduct in Arab/ Muslim countries?
The total environmental conditions, the climate and the population in Israelare the most suitablefor that exposure to the Arab/Islamic culture, its social habits, the religion, the language and the rituals.
- Familiarization with the Arab-Islamic culture, religious, manners and language.
- The Muslim World and the Arab World
- Extreme Islamic movements and their impacts on the entire Muslim Population
- Typical Terrorism attacks within the Muslim Population
- An emphasis on the operative and operational associations of these topics will be given based on Israelis, Colleagues, and Graduates experiences based also on worldwide case studies.
- The participants will be hosted during the training amongst Arab and Muslim population.
The Islamic Religion
- The establishment of Islam
- The Koran
- The development and expansion of Islam
- The Sunni and the Shiite Moslems
- The five commandments of Islam
- The concept of jihad and shahid (holy war) in Islam
The Muslim World and the Arab World
- Explanation of the concept of “Arabness”
- The Arabian peninsula as the birthplace of “Arabness”
- Muslims as opposed to Arabs
- Islamic Revolution
- Political Islam
- Structure of the Arab family
- Family honor
- Attitude towards women
- The effect of progress on Arab society
- Attitude towards followers of other religions: monotheism, idol worshippers
- The mosque as focal point of activity
- Community activity
- The sanctity of life (committing suicide as a shahid)
- The Fatwa
- Exploration of western openness and democracy
- Ways of Life
- Family Events – Joy and Grief
- Festivals and Memorial Days
- Woman’s Status
- Structure and Meaning of the Arab Name
- Home and Family
- Connection to the Land
- Time and Space
- Problem of Refugees
- Urban and rural
Arabic, the language – terms & blessings
- Airplane/ Helicopter
- Sea Transportation
- Border Crossing Procedures
- Unofficial Crossings/Checkpoints
- International Border Crossings.
- General Crossing Guidelines and Precautionary Measures
- National Checkpoints
- Authorized/ Government Controlled
- Unauthorized/ Militia Controlled
- General Guidelines for Unauthorized/ Militia Controlled Checkpoints
Operating in Hostile Environments
Surviving Kidnapping and Hostage Situations
- Phase one: The Capture
- Phase Two: The Transport
- Phase Three: The Holding Period
- Phase Four: Release, Rescue, or Escape
- Basic Map Skills
- Identify Topographic Symbols
- Terrain Features
- Identify a Grid
- Determine Elevation
- Converting Grid/Magnetic Azimuths
- Compass Familiarization
- Modified Resection
- Navigation in open (desert) and urban areas
- Field exercises
Module 4 – Anti-Sabotage – advanced
This instruction emphasizes on detection and prevention, not disposal, of explosive threats. Methods of search techniques are covered as well as preventive procedures to implement as policy in public buildings, including how to prepare for “threat calls”. Personality profiles of bomb threat callers and actual bomber motivations are explored in detail. While we do not expect to train bomb disposal technicians, we do hope to instill a sufficient level of knowledge so that our graduate is capable of offering intelligent advice to his employer, establishing basic safety procedures, and knowing what to do during a bombing incident.
- Types of Explosives
- Types of Explosive Devices
- Types of Mechanisms
- Types of Detonators;
- Home Made and Incendiary Devices
- Means in use by the adversary
- Methods of Concealment
- Booby traps, Mail-bombs, Car-Bombs
- Treatment of Mail, Parcels and gifts
- Search Procedures
- Methods of Search for Buildings, Vehicular
- Means & Explosive Devices Identification
- History of suicide bombers and modern terror trends
- World Jihad: Backbone of •Afghanistan veterans•
- Suicide Terror – Rational and Justifications
- Organization and recruitment of suicide bombers
- Training suicide terrorists for his “holy” mission
- Suicide Modus Operandi, case studies 1980s to present
- Types of suicide devices, including car bombs
- Scenes and footage captured from terrorists filming their intelligence gathering activities.
- Copycat suicide
- Forced suicide
- Mass suicide
- Bomber Profile
- Ritual suicide
- Range of opinions
- Suicide note
- Teenage suicide
- Voluntary euthanasia
- Social Views on Suicide
- Female suicide
- Identification & detection of suicide bombers
- Dealing with imminent attack by armed suicide bomber
- Incident management tips and guidelines
- The outlines of a successful security plan to counter this threat
- The importance of prevention and how to deploy and detect imminent attacks
- How to respond safely to incidents which may involve secondary bombs or bombers
Module 5 – Emergency Tactical response methods
- Familiarization with the weapons and other various means used by “bad guys”
- Field exercise
- Couple operation
- Team operation
- Protection of VIP’s, facilities and assets in High Risk Zones
- Low profile protection, Disguising, undercover operation
- Use concealed special weapon
- Emergency (attack) Tactical Response Methods
Sniping – Principles
- Vulnerability assessment
- Counter measures
- Field exercises
✔1 COURSE FEES INCLUDE
✔2 ACCOMMODATION AND LODGING
✔ 3 REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
✔ 4 PARTICIPATION ADMISSION
✔ 5 VISAS
✔ 6 PHYSICAL FITNESS REQUIREMENTS
✔ 7 PACKING LIST FOR PRACTICAL COURSES
✔ 8 CANCELLATIONS
✔ DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM
95% of our graduates improved their status in the security industry!
“Fresh” Graduates of ISA – ISRAEL are directed to active former graduates that are
Established and operate Security firms worldwide and can offer
Course fees Includes:
- The “SECURITY BIBLE” – ISA – ISRAEL’s ONLINE instruction materials of your program.
- Attendance at the professional course.
- All of the instruction equipment, vehicles, weapons.
- T-Shirts & special gifts.
- Exploring the country while participating in the training.
- Participation Certificate.
Course’s fees do not include flight & lodging during the training !!!
Accommodation and Lodging
“Boarding Style Lodging”
- ISA-Israel will book the accommodation automatically after receiving the registration form and payment from the candidate.
- The trainee will cover his cost of accommodation in the hotel on his/her arrival to the training center.
- A trainee needs to calculate 50-65 Euro for his/her own expenses for accommodation & 3 meals per day.
Required Documents for PRACTICAL courses:
- Your booking must be accompanied by a 100% payment in order to guarantee a spot in the course- if you are not able to make this payment now, do not place your registration form.
Please send via internet:
- Your registration form
- Copy of your Passport with your details on
- Full fee payment confirmation via bank transfer
No later than 45 days prior to the start of the course.
ISA – ISRAEL’s specialized courses are heavily regulated by the Ministry of Defense and Homeland Security of Israel and other countries where we drill.
Participants must bring the original printed documents upon arriving to ISA – ISRAEL the following documents in order to be accepted for the training:
- Health Certificate– stating that the candidate is physically and mentally fit for the training (from your personal Medic).
- Medical Insurance– each candidate must be covered by his own medical insurance throughout all course activities.
- Criminal Background Check/ Security Clearance- certifying that the candidate has no criminal record:
Local authority permitted certifying that the candidate has no criminal record.
One of these can also be accepted:
- Active police or Military service or any government department employee identification card or official statements
- A lawyer statement
- Valid firearm license
- Security company employee identification card
Prior to your practical training start !!!
Upon receiving your registration form + the training fee:
- You will receive via email from the ISA – ISRAEL office an access code to the “SECURITY BIBLE” of ISA – ISRAEL’s ONLINE instruction materials of your program that you should study and be prepared for theoretical exams after reaching us.
- You can receive an invitation letter if you need to apply for a visa to Israel.
- 2 weeks prior to your course start, ISA-ISRAEL office will send you the needed practical instructions and the training schedule for your arrival to our training site in Europe or Israel.
Course Language- English
- The course is taught in very basic English- there is NO need to speak fluently.
- If you come from a country that requires a visa to enter Israel or Europe, then please complete your registration and participation payment 45 days prior to the training and apply to the relevant consulate in your country to start the visa process.
- Consulate staff will require your employment status and organization, a clean criminal record, and the financial mans to pay for your stay during your visit in Israel or Europe.
- Candidates that are required to apply for visa to join our courses in ISRAEL or any other country where we plan to enter for drilling 1-2 days during the course , be advised to obtain a Multiple Entry Visa for your return to ISRAEL .
Recommended- Self Preparatory Training
- From past experience, we believe that it is vital for the trainee who wishes to take part in our courses to partake in self preparatory training prior to his arrival to our course.
Physical Fitness Requirements for ISA’s Practical Courses (for graduating the course)
- Horizontal bars- 12 or more (Pull ups)
- 3000 meters- less than 17 minutes
- Parallel Bars- more then 16 (dips)
- Sit- ups, cross-legged against the wall, minimum 60 sit ups- less than one and a half minutes
- 400 meters- Maximum 75 seconds- running in pairs
Packing List for Practical Courses:
- International driving license
- 2 sets of “Tactical” pens , khaki, black, gray or dark blue- NOT camouflaged
- 1 pair of running shoes
- 2 sets of corporate casual wear (must have collar)
- 1 sturdy belt for use of holsters and pistol
- 1 pair of street shoes (no sneakers)
- 2 rolls of ? inch medical tape
- 1 set each ear (foamiest, not muffs) and eye protection
- 2 knee protectors + 2 elbow protectors
- 1 set of formal wear, dark colors (suit and tie)
- 2 passport pictures
- Digital camera- recommended
Additional Packing List for High Risk Protection Course Only
- 1 Compass
- 1 Flash Light
- 2 long sleeve shirts suitable for desert environment
Packing List for the Management Specialization Course
- Casual Wear
- 2 Passport photographs
- Digital Camera- recommended
- Cancellations by ISA-Israel- we reserve the right to postpone, cancel, or alter the dates or provisions of a course and/or the venues of the course.
- Cancellations by the client- in the event of a cancellation by the delegate, the delgate’s manager or any representative of the delegate’s organization, bookings will be transferred to the next available course, or to a future date that meets the candidate’s request. A substitute delegate may be sent at no additional cost provided the substitute meets all necessary pre-entry conditions for that course. If a booking is cancelled or transferred to a different course by the delegate or their representative:
- Notice Given: Less than 30 days, you can transfer to another future date only if places are available. Telephone cancellations are accepted but most be confirmed immediately in writing (by post, fax, or email).
- No refund after receive of the ISA – ISRAEL Instruction materials and manual.