Protection and Counter Terrorism Specialization – ELITE PROTECTION OPERATIVES
|PROTECTION and COUNTER TERRORISM SPECIALIZATION
ELITE PROTECTION OPERATIVES
|Israeli VIP / Close Protection Concepts, Methods And Tactics – CLASSIC – SINGLE OPERATION||STEP 1|
|Israeli Security, Protection, Counter Terrorism Procedures and Mode of Operation
In HR Security tasks+ HR zones
PROTECTION & COUNTER TERRORISM SPECIALIZATION
ELITE PROTECTION OPERATIVES
Principles of the Israeli Security Concepts for Protection and CT Measures
The Security Industry is undergoing a major transformation. Globalization and the proliferation of extremism has created a new reality. Parallel to this, there is a growing tendency by official authorities to transfer the responsibility for public security missions to civilian security companies / organizations, a responsibility traditionally held in the past by law enforcement sectors. This trend follows the government’s desire for a more efficient security apparatus and safer public environment. We are witnessing, and maybe even take part in, this unique process that is occurring in many countries.
Today, due to the high demand and need to privatize certain functions of government, the specialized field of protection services has become one of the fastest growing sectors. Countries, companies and organizations worldwide are currently reestablishing themselves to fill the void created in the security field.
We at International Security Academy – ISRAEL, that has specialized in the field of Protection & Counter Terrorism instruction since 1987, decided to approach and offer our unique qualification expertise and support all with a unique SPECIALIZATION package (Distance + Practical) – Principles of the Israeli Security Concepts for Protection and Counter Terrorism Measures, that will upgrade and enhance them professionally to fill the void in the various security fields.
The Objectives of the Specialization
- To introduce the Israeli protection and counter terrorism concepts in various fields.
- To enable trainees to test their fitness and ability to work in the global security field.
- To ensure that our trainees have the best knowledge, methods, and skills that will allow them to both respond to and neutralize a wide variety of threats.
- To qualify, upgrade, sophisticate and enhance the operational capabilities of the Security and Protection Operative, alone or as a member of the Protection Team, in a wide range of environments.
- To enable each and every one of our trainees to continue giving reliable, efficient and professional services to their clients, mainly beyond the boundaries of their own region or country.
Who Should Attend?
- Men & women between the ages 21 – 50
- Such an opportunity is offered also to those who are already active in the security field, who understand that there is Never an End to advancement and training and whose professionalism is expressed by an ongoing pursuit for knowledge and the attempt to acquire as wide a range of knowledge as possible
Our Specialization’s uniqueness
- Combining practical and theoretical training methods.
- Incorporation of special training methods for the development of the participants’ self-confidence and reaction capabilities in high stress situations.
- Coordination of subjects to develop thinking, initiative, and motivation.
- Live practice and simulation.
- Our training programs are different, special and unique – we supply each participant with an unforgettable practical experience.
- We don’t provide Rambo-style training, but rather improve your mental and physical preparedness.
- Our training takes place in a disciplined atmosphere.
- Effective instruction, knowledge and practice improve mental and physical abilities. This will enhance self-confidence, and enable trainees to perform exceptionally.
- We have successfully developed a very sophisticated and most up to date Israeli instruction platform in ENGLISH and we continue to translate to various languages (French, Russian, German, Spanish, Arabic, Italian, Serbian, Portuguese) in order to provide our students (prior to their arrival to our training) a unique and comprehensive Security Instruction Manual that we call the “SECURITY BIBLE”.
- Today, we are proud to see tremendous professional achievements by all our candidates who are reaching the peak of our practical completion training. Because of these achievements, we can double up the time of practice and drilling instead of spending time on Academic/ Theoretical lectures that are not always understood by all due to language barriers. With this upgrade we have managed to reduce the qualification’s duration which poses as a critical economic barrier for many candidates from the Civilian Security Industry.
- The Mental and Physical prior preparedness and full understanding of all the requirements needed to become a successful security operative, Team leader or Manager delivered successful “WINNERS” that were educated to a very high standard on what to expect, and were able to reduce for themselves the course’s difficulties, to pass all exams with ease, gained very high scores with an unforgettable life experience!
Our trainee’s achievements:
- Understanding of the collection and evaluation of intelligence and threat assessment.
- Familiarity with typical attacker profiles and actions, based on and including case studies of actual assassinations and attempts.
- Understand and practice scanning the surroundings for threats, in order to respond to them appropriately.
- Knowledge of the basic history of protective services and the ability to identify key concepts and terms of this unique segment of the security field.
- The ability to undertake threat analysis, including evaluations of internal and external threats.
- Awareness of technical capabilities such as surveillance, detection and alarm equipment.
- The training will qualify, upgrade, sophisticate and enhance the tactical capabilities and operational fitness.
- The ability to build effective professional relationships with the police, security personnel, the public, businesses and employees within their field of operation.
- The ability to undertake field operations involving vehicle and pedestrian movement, command center operation and static post assignments.
- Understand convoy formations and vehicular movement, tactics and strategies.
- Exposure to the Arab/Islamic culture; its social habits, religion, language, and rituals.
- Our trainees originate from diverse backgrounds, and participate to create amicable training relationships.
95% of our graduates improved their status in the security industry!
“Fresh” Graduates of ISA – ISRAEL are directed to active Members that are
Established and operate Security firms worldwide and can offer employment opportunities.
VIP Protection and Counter Terrorism Specialization For ELITE PROTECTION OPERATIVE
|PCTES||18.11.2018||14.12.2018||€4 999||MACEDONIA + SERBIA +ISRAEL + EGYPT|
Shalom and Welcome
We have been in the security instruction domain, maybe more than the age of most of our students that have joined us; our institute was established in 1987 by a group of senior retired officers, after completing long careers in the Israeli finest security establishment, together with younger veterans from those organizations we do our best to share our know how and expertise accumulated by the Israeli and other security experts worldwide.
We have successfully developed a very sophisticated and most up to date Israeli DISTANCE security instruction with ONLINE examination for certification platform that is very well translate to various languages ( French, Russian, German, Spanish, Arabic, Italian, Serbian, Portuguese and more) in order to provide our students with a unique and comprehensive Security Instruction materials (prior to their PRACTICAL completion for graduation) that we call the “SECURITY BIBLE“.
Today, we are proud to see tremendous professional achievements by all our candidates who are reaching the peak of our practical completion training. Because of these achievements, we can double the time of practice and drilling, instead of spending time on Academic / Theoretical lectures that are not always understood by all due to language barriers. With this upgrade we have managed to reduce the qualification’s duration which poses as a critical economic barrier for many candidates from the Civilian Security Industry.
✔ COURSE FEES INCLUDE
✔ ACCOMMODATION AND LODGING
✔ REQUIREMENTS/SECURITY KIT
✔ REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
✔ PARTICIPATION ADMISSION
✔ PHYSICAL FITNESS REQUIREMENTS
✔ PACKING LIST FOR PRACTICAL COURSES
✔ DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM
95% of our graduates improved their status in the security industry!
“Fresh” Graduates of ISA ISRAEL are directed to active Members that are
Established and operate Security firms worldwide and can offer
Course fees Include:
- Receiving via internet the – The ultimate instruction manual for Elite personnel or Management.
- Attendance at the professional course.
- All of the instruction equipment, vehicles, weapons.
- T-Shirts & special gifts.
- Exploring the country while participating in the training.
- Participation Certificate.
Course’s fees do not include flight & lodging !!!
Accommodation and Lodging
“Boarding Style Lodging”
- A trainee needs to calculate 65-75 Euro for his/her own expenses for accommodation & meals per day.
- ISA-Israel will book the accommodation automatically after registration for the trainee. The trainee will cover the cost of accommodation in the hotel on his/her arrival.
- PERSONAL, Protection and Counter Terrorism Awareness and Preparedness – reasonable physical fitness, no previous formal training is required.
- PERSONAL, Protection and Counter Terrorism Awareness and Preparedness – INSTRUCTOR – reasonable physical fitness, no previous formal training is required.
- VIP Protection and Counter Terrorism Specialization – Elite Protection Operative practical course – better to have former protection qualification/experience or certificate issued by any other training center in the last 3 years in the security industry.
- Protection and Counter Terrorism Management Specialization course – the candidate should have former protection qualification/experience – certificate issued by any other training center in the last 3 years in the security industry.
- VIP / Close Protection & Counter Terrorism INSTRUCTOR’s Specialization course – the candidate should be a former graduate of ISA – ISRAEL OR have former protection qualification/experience in the security industry or police/army background. The candidate should be between the ages of 25-60 (Exceptions possible), reasonable physical fitness, and have records of past or present occupation in the protection service domain.
Required Documents for ISA – ISRAEL Practical Courses:
These specialized courses are heavily regulated by the Ministry of Defense and Homeland Security of Israel and Switzerland.
Participants must bring to ISA the following documents in order to be accepted for enrollment.
- Health Certificate– stating that the candidate is physically and mentally fit for the training.
- Medical Insurance– each candidate must be covered by his own medical insurance throughout all course activities.
- Criminal Background Check/ Security Clearance- certifying that the candidate has no criminal record.
Local authority permitted certifying that the candidate has no criminal record. One of these can also be accepted:
- Active police or Military service or any government department employee identification card or official statements
- A lawyer statement
- Valid firearm license
- Security company employee identification card
- Please send via internet:
- Copy of your Passport with your details on
- Up-to-date passport picture
- Health Certificate
- Criminal Background Check/ Security Clearance
*Those joining the courses may expect to exploring Macedonia, Israel , Cyprus while drilling and practicing.
*Those coming from countries that are required to get a visa to enter Macedonia, Israel or Cyprus be sure to be advised to obtain a Multiple Entry Visa.
PRIOR TO YOUR PRACTICAL TRAINING START !!!
Upon receiving your registration form + 50% of the training fee and the requiered security kit documents no later than 90 days prior to the start of the course, You will receive via email from the ISA – Israel office the ISA – ISRAEL’s instruction materials of your program that you should study (and be prepared for theoretical exams) prior to reaching us.
About 2 weeks prior to your course, ISA-Israel office will send you a letter with practical instructions for arrival to our training site.
Course Language- English
- The course is taught in very basic English- there is NO need to speak fluently.
Recommended- Self Preparatory Training
- From past experience, we believe that it is vital for the trainee who wishes to take part in our courses to partake in self preparatory training prior to his arrival to our course.
Physical Fitness Requirements for ISA’s Practical Courses (for graduating the course)
- Horizontal bars- 12 or more (Pull ups)
- 3000 meters- less than 17 minutes
- Parallel Bars- more then 16 (dips)
- Sit- ups, cross-legged against the wall, minimum 60 sit ups- less than one and a half minutes
- 400 meters- Maximum 75 seconds- running in pairs
Packing List for Practical Courses:
- International driving license
- 2 sets of “Tactical” pens , khaki, black, gray or dark blue- not camouflage
- 1 pair of running shoes
- 2 sets of corporate casual wear (must have collar)
- 1 sturdy belt for use of holsters and pistol
- 1 pair of street shoes (no sneakers)
- 2 rolls of ? inch medical tape
- 1 set each ear (foamiest, not muffs) and eye protection
- 2 knee protectors + 2 elbow protectors
- 1 set of formal wear, dark colors (suit and tie)
- 2 passport pictures
- Digital camera- recommended
Additional Packing List for High Risk & Maritime Protections Courses Only
- 1 Compass
- 1 Flash Light
- 2 long sleeve shirts suitable for desert environment
Packing List for the Management Course- Physical Fitness is NOT Mandatory
- Casual Wear
- 2 Passport photographs
- Laptop- recommended
- Digital Camera- recommended
- If you come from a country that requires a visa to enter Israel or Europe, then please complete your registration and participation payment 45 days prior to the training and apply to the relevant consulate in your country to start the visa process.
- As your training provider, we are not and cannot be held responsible for any applications for entry into the country you wish to arrive for our courses. We will assist with providing an invitation and addition letters only after receiving full course fee payment in order to help shorten the visa process.
- Consulate staff will require your employment status and organization, a clean criminal record, and the financial mans to pay for your stay during your visit in Israel.
- Cancellations by ISA-Israel- we reserve the right to postpone, cancel, or alter the dates or provisions of a course and/or the venue of the course.
- Cancellations by the client- in the event of a cancellation by the delegate, the delgate’s manager or any representative of the delegate’s organization, bookings will be transferred to the next available course, or to a future date that meets the candidate’s request. A substitute delegate may be sent at no additional cost provided the substitute meets all necessary pre-entry conditions for that course. If a booking is cancelled or transferred to a different course by the delegate or their representative, the following fees will be payable:
- Notice Given: (1) more than 30 days, 50% fee returned. (2) Less than 30 days, 0% of fee returned, however, you can transfer to another future date, if places are available. Telephone cancellations are accepted but most be confirmed immediately in writing (by post, fax, or email).
- Placement Deposit: Your booking must be accompanied by a 50% deposit in order to guarantee a spot in the course- if you are not able to make this deposit now, do not place an order.
- No refund after receive of the Instruction book and manual.
ENROLL TO THAT COURSE NOW