|PROTECTION & COUNTER TERRORISM SPECIALIZATION
ELITE PROTECTION TEAM LEADER
The ultimate qualification quest for Elite Protection personnel
COURSE’S COMPLETION REQUIRED for DIPLOMA :
|Israeli VIP / Close Protection Concepts, Methods And Tactics
CLASSIC – SINGLE OPERATION
|Israeli Preventive, Defensive, Tactical Concepts, Methods & Tactics||Course 3
|Israeli Security, Protection, Counter Terrorism Procedures and||Course 2
|Our Training programs are different, special and unique; we supply each participant with an unforgettable practical experience !!!|
Requirements & Duties description by International NGOs
and other International security related employers
- Completion of an international, national or commercial close protection training is desirable.
- ELITE Protection Team Leader Certification is highly desirable.
- Recent (within two years) successful completion of an emergency trauma bag certification or equivalent of a first aid certification is desirable.
- High standard of physical fitness is desirable.
- Training in martial arts and/or specialized security practices is an asset.
- English communication capacity and control
Academic and professional qualifications
High school diploma or equivalent technical or vocational certificate.
A valid driver’s license is required.
- A minimum of ten years of experience in the military, police or security management is required.
- A minimum five years of progressively responsible experience in close protection, as well as a minimum two years of experience in close protection management at the supervisory level with a national, private or international security organization is required.
- At least one year experience and exposure at the international level and in a conflict or a post conflict environment is required.
- Experience and proficiency in the use of close protection weapons, communications, surveillance equipment, and vehicles is required.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities in stressful environments.
- Demonstrated ability of excellent judgment and decision making skills.
- Demonstrated planning and organizing skills and the ability to develop clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies and to identify priority activities and assignments.
- Able to identify the key issues in complex situation of close protection operations.
- Able to gather relevant information before making a decision and consider positive and negative impact on others and on the Organization.
- Excellent knowledge of close protection tactics and techniques combined with a solid background of military, police or security specialization.
- Able to recognize and appropriately react to threats.
- Ability to effectively deal with stress factor when encountered in close protection operations.
- Speaks and writes clearly and effectively.
- Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals.
- Identifies the key issues in complex situation of close protection operations.
- Demonstrated capability of rapid decision-making in emergencies (with little margin of error), under conditions of extreme stress or when rapid response is required.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
In accordance with Agency policy and procedures, the incumbent:
Management of the Close Protection Team:
- Manages the Close Protection (CP) Team in accordance with the close protection guidance;
- Implements mitigation strategies to deter or deny any identified threat to preserve the security, safety and wellbeing of the Protégée;
- Produces and coordinates his/her unit’s operational plans, exercises and reviews courses of action in conjunction with the assessed threat and in accordance with Agency’s close protection policy, guidance and standard operating procedures.
- Conducts all close protection operations as outlined by the Agency’s close protection policies and guidelines; and ensures that close protection operations are conducted in accordance with Agency’s methodology and standards;
- Establishes and deploys close protection teams tactically trained to meet the assessed threat;
- Prepares regular operational reports with analysis and recommendations;
- Establishes clear lines of authority between members of the VIP/CP Team;
- Provides risk briefings to Agency’s managers on close protection concerns for the official travels or daily activities of his Protégée;
Administrative and training requirements:
- Determines equipment, facility and supply needs based on operational requirements.
- Plans, coordinates and conducts close protection training and exercises to ensure that operational readiness and competence is maintained to the Agency’s standards.
- Supervises the performance of individual team members.
- Establishes a rotational schedule for CP Team members, in and out of the unit.
- Identifies gaps in existing capability and makes recommendations for amendment where necessary.
- Supervises monitoring of equipment of teams and ensures minimum equipment requirements are supplied, maintained and deployed in accordance with relevant policy.
- Coordinates with the Protection Coordination Officer or equivalent in drafting the Statements of Requirements and provides technical specifications for the procurement of unit and team equipment.
- Provides inputs related to close protection to the mission’s budget proposal.
Coordination of CP activities:
- Gathers and analyses information relevant to the tactical level of close protection operations, in coordination with relevant parties, to include other appropriate security organizations as required.
- Within delegated authority, liaises with relevant host country civilian police, military, law enforcement officials and others as necessary.
- Coordinates with other mission security, military and/or police components and support services.
Security inspections and surveys:
- Assists the Senior CSO in the preparation of the threat and tactical risk assessments reports recommending close protection specialized mitigating measures based on the threat identified.
PROTECTION & COUNTER TERRORISM SPECIALIZATION
ELITE PROTECTION TEAM LEADER
Principles of the Israeli Security Concepts for Protection and CT Measures
The Security Industry is undergoing a major transformation. Globalization and the proliferation of extremism has created a new reality. Parallel to this, there is a growing tendency by official authorities to transfer the responsibility for public security missions to civilian security companies / organizations, a responsibility traditionally held in the past by law enforcement sectors. This trend follows the government’s desire for a more efficient security apparatus and safer public environment. We are witnessing, and maybe even take part in, this unique process that is occurring in many countries.
Today, due to the high demand and need to privatize certain functions of government, the specialized field of protection services has become one of the fastest growing sectors. Countries, companies and organizations worldwide are currently reestablishing themselves to fill the void created in the security field.
We at International Security Academy – ISRAEL, that has specialized in the field of Protection & Counter Terrorism instruction since 1987, decided to approach and offer our unique qualification expertise and support all with a unique SPECIALIZATION package (Distance + Practical) – Principles of the Israeli Security Concepts for Protection and Counter Terrorism Measures, that will upgrade and enhance them professionally to fill the void in the various security fields.
The Objectives of the Specialization Who Should Attend? Our Specialization’s uniqueness “Fresh” Graduates of ISA – ISRAEL are directed to active Members that are
95% of our graduates improved their status in the security industry!
Established and operate Security firms worldwide and can offer employment opportunities.
The Objectives of the Specialization
Who Should Attend?
Our Specialization’s uniqueness
“Fresh” Graduates of ISA – ISRAEL are directed to active Members that are
✔1 COURSE FEES INCLUDE
✔2 ACCOMMODATION AND LODGING
✔ 3 REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
✔ 4 PARTICIPATION ADMISSION
✔ 5 VISAS
✔ 6 PHYSICAL FITNESS REQUIREMENTS
✔ 7 PACKING LIST FOR PRACTICAL COURSES
✔ 8 CANCELLATIONS
✔ DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM
95% of our graduates improved their status in the security industry!
“Fresh” Graduates of ISA – ISRAEL are directed to active former graduates that are
Established and operate Security firms worldwide and can offer
Course fees Includes:
- The “SECURITY BIBLE” – ISA – ISRAEL’s ONLINE instruction materials of your program.
- Attendance at the professional course.
- All of the instruction equipment, vehicles, weapons.
- T-Shirts & special gifts.
- Exploring the country while participating in the training.
- Participation Certificate.
Course’s fees do not include flight & lodging during the training !!!
Accommodation and Lodging
“Boarding Style Lodging”
- ISA-Israel will book the accommodation automatically after receiving the registration form and payment from the candidate.
- The trainee will cover his cost of accommodation in the hotel on his/her arrival to the training center.
- A trainee needs to calculate 50-65 Euro for his/her own expenses for accommodation & 3 meals per day.
Required Documents for PRACTICAL courses:
- Your booking must be accompanied by a 100% payment in order to guarantee a spot in the course- if you are not able to make this payment now, do not place your registration form.
Please send via internet:
- Your registration form
- Copy of your Passport with your details on
- Full fee payment confirmation via bank transfer
No later than 45 days prior to the start of the course.
ISA – ISRAEL’s specialized courses are heavily regulated by the Ministry of Defense and Homeland Security of Israel and other countries where we drill.
Participants must bring the original printed documents upon arriving to ISA – ISRAEL the following documents in order to be accepted for the training:
- Health Certificate– stating that the candidate is physically and mentally fit for the training (from your personal Medic).
- Medical Insurance– each candidate must be covered by his own medical insurance throughout all course activities.
- Criminal Background Check/ Security Clearance- certifying that the candidate has no criminal record:
Local authority permitted certifying that the candidate has no criminal record.
One of these can also be accepted:
- Active police or Military service or any government department employee identification card or official statements
- A lawyer statement
- Valid firearm license
- Security company employee identification card
Prior to your practical training start !!!
Upon receiving your registration form + the training fee:
- You will receive via email from the ISA – ISRAEL office an access code to the “SECURITY BIBLE” of ISA – ISRAEL’s ONLINE instruction materials of your program that you should study and be prepared for theoretical exams after reaching us.
- You can receive an invitation letter if you need to apply for a visa to Israel.
- 2 weeks prior to your course start, ISA-ISRAEL office will send you the needed practical instructions and the training schedule for your arrival to our training site in Europe or Israel.
Course Language- English
- The course is taught in very basic English- there is NO need to speak fluently.
- If you come from a country that requires a visa to enter Israel or Europe, then please complete your registration and participation payment 45 days prior to the training and apply to the relevant consulate in your country to start the visa process.
- Consulate staff will require your employment status and organization, a clean criminal record, and the financial mans to pay for your stay during your visit in Israel or Europe.
- Candidates that are required to apply for visa to join our courses in ISRAEL or any other country where we plan to enter for drilling 1-2 days during the course , be advised to obtain a Multiple Entry Visa for your return to ISRAEL .
Recommended- Self Preparatory Training
- From past experience, we believe that it is vital for the trainee who wishes to take part in our courses to partake in self preparatory training prior to his arrival to our course.
Physical Fitness Requirements for ISA’s Practical Courses (for graduating the course)
- Horizontal bars- 12 or more (Pull ups)
- 3000 meters- less than 17 minutes
- Parallel Bars- more then 16 (dips)
- Sit- ups, cross-legged against the wall, minimum 60 sit ups- less than one and a half minutes
- 400 meters- Maximum 75 seconds- running in pairs
Packing List for Practical Courses:
- International driving license
- 2 sets of “Tactical” pens , khaki, black, gray or dark blue- NOT camouflaged
- 1 pair of running shoes
- 2 sets of corporate casual wear (must have collar)
- 1 sturdy belt for use of holsters and pistol
- 1 pair of street shoes (no sneakers)
- 2 rolls of ? inch medical tape
- 1 set each ear (foamiest, not muffs) and eye protection
- 2 knee protectors + 2 elbow protectors
- 1 set of formal wear, dark colors (suit and tie)
- 2 passport pictures
- Digital camera- recommended
Additional Packing List for High Risk Protection Course Only
- 1 Compass
- 1 Flash Light
- 2 long sleeve shirts suitable for desert environment
Packing List for the Management Specialization Course
- Casual Wear
- 2 Passport photographs
- Digital Camera- recommended
- Cancellations by ISA-Israel- we reserve the right to postpone, cancel, or alter the dates or provisions of a course and/or the venues of the course.
- Cancellations by the client- in the event of a cancellation by the delegate, the delgate’s manager or any representative of the delegate’s organization, bookings will be transferred to the next available course, or to a future date that meets the candidate’s request. A substitute delegate may be sent at no additional cost provided the substitute meets all necessary pre-entry conditions for that course. If a booking is cancelled or transferred to a different course by the delegate or their representative:
- Notice Given: Less than 30 days, you can transfer to another future date only if places are available. Telephone cancellations are accepted but most be confirmed immediately in writing (by post, fax, or email).
- No refund after receive of the ISA – ISRAEL Instruction materials and manual.
ENROLL TO THAT COURSE NOW