|PROTECTION AND COUNTER TERRORISM
The ultimate qualification program for
Elite Protection personnel and/or active Protection Managers
From the Governmental, Civilian sectors That wish To lead comprehensive Protection arrays – BETTER
Academic & Practical studying hours
Present world reality
In view of the new threat environment, many countries worldwide are entering in a process of upgrading their professional security requirements and will no doubt review their regulations, implement and enforce the CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER as a mandatory post in various organizations and companies.
Each state “Regulator” can be expected to exert and exact greater demand from the person in that post, and it may not be satisfactory being of an ex-military or an ex police officer background.
These key personnel will need major security and professional upgrades to mitigate and overcome the potential threat in each one of our organizations.
The CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER’S first responsibility is to detect the weak points of the organization’s security before they are discovered and taken advantage of by the “Bad guys”.
Today, many companies/organizations are reestablishing themselves in order to fill this gap.
To obtain this objective we have freed ourselves of all possible barriers, Such as Religion, Language, Political Conflicts, etc.
Who should attend?
Active Directors/Managers, Commanders, Specialists and Consultants from:
|Private/civilian sector||Sensitive installations mgmt.||Industrial facilities mgmt.|
|Law enforcement||Information security divisions||Security agencies|
|Investigative agencies||Intelligence units||Military|
According to ISA- Israel’s qualification concept, “Adding practical experience to an academic environment taught by a world-renown faculty will tie-up the loose ends”.
- The training will serve as an asset for Protections Managers. You will gain knowledge and understanding of violent crime and terrorism and their adversaries or terrorists:
- Who are they?
- How do they operate?
- How do they gather intelligence?
- What is the Modus Operandi of different crime and terrorist groups
- How can they be stopped?
- During the training, the participants will get acquainted with unique Israeli protection concepts, up-to-date methods, modern techniques, sophisticated tactics and State-of-the-art security and safety technologies.
- During the training the participants will get a new outlook on design and implementation of integrated protection plans covering all aspects of Doctrine, Human Resources, Technology and Procedures.
- You will take part in this unique opportunity to develop business connections and discuss with your international peers the methods, tactics and ideas needed for better design, implementation and operation.
Our Training programs are different, special and unique; we supply each participant with an unforgettable practical experience