|PROTECTION & COUNTER TERRORISM
OPERATIONAL MANAGEMENT SPECIALIZATION
|“live drills” practice in the middle East countries|
|COURSE #||COURSE NAME||CODE||STARTS||ENDS||LOCATION||EARLYBOOKING||LATESTBOOKING|
|4||PROTECTION & COUNTER TERRORISM
OPERATIONAL MANAGEMENT SPECIALIZATION
|PCMS||AUTUMN||–.–.2019||ISRAEL + JORDAN||€ –||€ –|
SHALOM & WELCOME
YOUR ULTIMATE CAREER’S UPGRADE !
We are proud to see tremendous professional achievements by all our candidates who are reaching the peak of our PRACTICAL COMPLETION training after their intensive prior preparations with our ONLINE “SECURITY BIBLE”.
By purchasing the ultimate relevant ONLINE program and starting your prior preparations, we can increase the time of practice and drilling, instead of spending time on Academic / Theoretical lectures that are not always understood by all due to language barriers.
With this upgrade we have managed to reduce the qualification’s duration which poses as a critical economic barrier for many candidates from the entire International Security Industry sector.
IT WILL BE YOUR SECURITY CAREER “START UP” & YOUR PERSONAL UPGRADE !!!
- We have successfully developed a very sophisticated and most up to date “Israeli made” security instruction manual for study / use system to serve as YOUR PERSONAL “SECURITY BIBLE” ONLINE 24/7 accessible and very friendly from anywhere in the world.
- That ONLINE platform is already very well translate to English and Spanish and we continue to develop step by step versions in all existing languages in order to provide our students from the entire International Security Industry sector with unique and comprehensive Security Instruction materials prior to their PRACTICAL completion with ISA – ISRAEL instructors worldwide or with other security training providers.
- The ONLINE “ SECURITY BIBLE” has been developed, gathered and produced over the past 31 years by ISA – ISRAEL’s Israeli, foreign instructors and many colleagues from various respectable sources and nationalities to suit the Israeli recommended Protection & Counter Terrorism concepts, methods, tactics, and qualification standards.
- We continue to add instruction materials and videos as part of an ongoing update/upgrade process for our students during their study. Students will be able to use the required Modules and chapters of the “SECURITY BIBLE in one of their preferred language.
START YOUR CAREER “TAKEOFF” !
The ultimate qualification program for
Elite Protection personnel and/or active Protection Managers
From the Governmental, Civilian sectors That wish
To lead comprehensive Protection arrays – Better !
Academic & Practical studying hours
Present world reality
In view of the new threat environment, many countries worldwide are entering in a process of upgrading their professional security requirements and will no doubt review their regulations, implement and enforce the CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER as a mandatory post in various organizations and companies.
Each state “Regulator” can be expected to exert and exact greater demand from the person in that post, and it may not be satisfactory being of an ex-military or an ex police officer background.
These key personnel will need major security and professional upgrades to mitigate and overcome the potential threat in each one of our organizations.
The CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER’S first responsibility is to detect the weak points of the organization’s security before they are discovered and taken advantage of by the “Bad guys”.
Today, many companies/organizations are reestablishing themselves in order to fill this gap.
To obtain this objective we have freed ourselves of all possible barriers, Such as Religion, Language, Political Conflicts, etc.
Who should attend?
Active Directors/Managers, Commanders, Specialists and Consultants from:
|Private/civilian sector||Sensitive installations mgmt.||Industrial facilities mgmt.|
|Law enforcement||Information security divisions||Security agencies|
|Investigative agencies||Intelligence units||Military|
According to ISA- Israel’s qualification concept, “Adding practical experience to an academic environment taught by a world-renown faculty will tie-up the loose ends”.
- The training will serve as an asset for Protections Managers. You will gain knowledge and understanding of violent crime and terrorism and their adversaries or terrorists:
- Who are they?
- How do they operate?
- How do they gather intelligence?
- What is the Modus Operandi of different crime and terrorist groups
- How can they be stopped?
- During the training, the participants will get acquainted with unique Israeli protection concepts, up-to-date methods, modern techniques, sophisticated tactics and State-of-the-art security and safety technologies.
- During the training the participants will get a new outlook on design and implementation of integrated protection plans covering all aspects of Doctrine, Human Resources, Technology and Procedures.
- You will take part in this unique opportunity to develop business connections and discuss with your international peers the methods, tactics and ideas needed for better design, implementation and operation.
Our Training programs are different, special and unique; we supply each participant with an unforgettable practical experience
✔1 COURSE FEES INCLUDE
✔2 ACCOMMODATION AND LODGING
✔ 3 REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
✔ 4 PARTICIPATION ADMISSION
✔ 5 VISAS
✔ 6 PHYSICAL FITNESS REQUIREMENTS
✔ 7 PACKING LIST FOR PRACTICAL COURSES
✔ 8 CANCELLATIONS
✔ DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM
95% of our graduates improved their status in the security industry!
“Fresh” Graduates of ISA – ISRAEL are directed to active former graduates that are
Established and operate Security firms worldwide and can offer
Course fees Includes:
- The “SECURITY BIBLE” – ISA – ISRAEL’s ONLINE instruction materials of your program.
- Attendance at the professional course.
- All of the instruction equipment, vehicles, weapons.
- T-Shirts & special gifts.
- Exploring the country while participating in the training.
- Participation Certificate.
Course’s fees do not include flight & lodging during the training !!!
Accommodation and Lodging
“Boarding Style Lodging”
- ISA-Israel will book the accommodation automatically after receiving the registration form and payment from the candidate.
- The trainee will cover his cost of accommodation in the hotel on his/her arrival to the training center.
- A trainee needs to calculate 65-75 Euro for his/her own expenses for accommodation & 3 meals per day.
Required Documents for PRACTICAL courses:
For securing your spot in the required course you should send your registration form and full fee payment no later than 45 days prior to the start of the course, please send the required security kit documents too ! .
ISA – ISRAEL’s specialized courses are heavily regulated by the Ministry of Defense and Homeland Security of Israel and Switzerland.
Participants must provide via email + (bring the original upon arriving) to ISA – ISRAEL the following documents in order to be accepted for enrollment:
- Health Certificate– stating that the candidate is physically and mentally fit for the training (from your personal Medic).
- Medical Insurance– each candidate must be covered by his own medical insurance throughout all course activities.
- Criminal Background Check/ Security Clearance- certifying that the candidate has no criminal record:
Local authority permitted certifying that the candidate has no criminal record.
One of these can also be accepted:
- Active police or Military service or any government department employee identification card or official statements
- A lawyer statement
- Valid firearm license
- Security company employee identification card
Please send via internet:
- Copy of your Passport with your details on
- Up-to-date passport picture
- Health Certificate
- Criminal Background Check/ Security Clearance
PRIOR TO YOUR PRACTICAL TRAINING START !!!
- START WITH : THE “SECURITY BIBLE” ONLINE – TRAINING PROGRAM
Upon receiving your registration form + the training fee, You will receive via email from the ISA – ISRAEL office the access code to the “SECURITY BIBLE” of ISA – ISRAEL’s ONLINE instruction materials of your program that you should study and be prepared for theoretical exams after reaching us.
3 weeks prior to your course start, ISA-ISRAEL office will send you an invitation letter for applying for your visa and with practical instructions for your arrival to our training site.
Course Language- English
- The course is taught in very basic English- there is NO need to speak fluently.
- If you come from a country that requires a visa to enter Israel or Europe, then please complete your registration and participation payment 45 days prior to the training and apply to the relevant consulate in your country to start the visa process.
- As your training provider, we are not and cannot be held responsible for any applications for entry into the country you wish to arrive for our courses. We will assist with providing an invitation and addition letters only after receiving full course fee payment in order to help shorten the visa process.
- Consulate staff will require your employment status and organization, a clean criminal record, and the financial mans to pay for your stay during your visit in Israel.
- Candidates that are required to apply for visa to join our courses in ISRAEL or SWITZERLAND or any other country where we plan to enter for drilling 1-2 days during the course , be advised to obtain a Multiple Entry Visa for your return to ISRAEL or SWITZELAND .
Recommended- Self Preparatory Training
- From past experience, we believe that it is vital for the trainee who wishes to take part in our courses to partake in self preparatory training prior to his arrival to our course.
Physical Fitness Requirements for ISA’s Practical Courses (for graduating the course)
- Horizontal bars- 12 or more (Pull ups)
- 3000 meters- less than 17 minutes
- Parallel Bars- more then 16 (dips)
- Sit- ups, cross-legged against the wall, minimum 60 sit ups- less than one and a half minutes
- 400 meters- Maximum 75 seconds- running in pairs
Packing List for Practical Courses:
- International driving license
- 2 sets of “Tactical” pens , khaki, black, gray or dark blue- NOT camouflaged
- 1 pair of running shoes
- 2 sets of corporate casual wear (must have collar)
- 1 sturdy belt for use of holsters and pistol
- 1 pair of street shoes (no sneakers)
- 2 rolls of ? inch medical tape
- 1 set each ear (foamiest, not muffs) and eye protection
- 2 knee protectors + 2 elbow protectors
- 1 set of formal wear, dark colors (suit and tie)
- 2 passport pictures
- Digital camera- recommended
Additional Packing List for High Risk Protections Courses Only
- 1 Compass
- 1 Flash Light
- 2 long sleeve shirts suitable for desert environment
Packing List for the Management Specialization Course –
Physical Fitness is recommended NOT Mandatory
- Casual Wear
- 2 Passport photographs
- Digital Camera- recommended
- Cancellations by ISA-Israel- we reserve the right to postpone, cancel, or alter the dates or provisions of a course and/or the venue of the course.
- Cancellations by the client- in the event of a cancellation by the delegate, the delgate’s manager or any representative of the delegate’s organization, bookings will be transferred to the next available course, or to a future date that meets the candidate’s request. A substitute delegate may be sent at no additional cost provided the substitute meets all necessary pre-entry conditions for that course. If a booking is cancelled or transferred to a different course by the delegate or their representative, the following fees will be payable:
- Notice Given: (1) more than 30 days, 50% fee returned. (2) Less than 30 days, 0% of fee returned, however, you can transfer to another future date, if places are available. Telephone cancellations are accepted but most be confirmed immediately in writing (by post, fax, or email).
- Your booking must be accompanied by a 100% payment in order to guarantee a spot in the course- if you are not able to make this payment now, do not place your registration form.
- No refund after receive of the Instruction book and manual.