|Personal, Protection and Counter Terrorism Awareness and Preparedness
We have developed programs that offer our students practical training that is taught by seasoned professionals. Our methods involve intense counterterrorism simulations that utilize proven methods of handling threatening situations. Participants engage in a variety of preparatory training that will prepare them to handle potential attackers, kidnappers, stalkers, and terrorists.
This program was created for the purpose of preparatory training that is geared towards enhancing the participants’ ability to protect themselves and their families. Through professional and simple training, they will attain a level of self-defense and response techniques that will save lives when necessary.
It is essential to improve the mental and physical capabilities of our trainees for better coping and better functioning in situations resulting from violent crimes, terrorism threats or strikes, and various catastrophes occurring in our modern society. Your training course will be enhanced with the proven Israeli protection concepts, methods, tactics, and tactical response methods to violent attacks.
THE ULTIMATE ISRAELI PREPARATORY TRAINING
How to mitigate and overcome Violent Crime and acts of Terrorism
PROTECTION, COUNTER TERRORISM AWARENESS & PREPAREDNESS
The recent massive demographic changes in Europe are already bringing with it cultural and many other conflicts that are the basis for violent events everywhere in Europe.
We are convinced that the entire civilian population needs to be more aware and better prepared for today’s “modern” catastrophes, violence and terrorizing encounters.
Do not let anyone make you the victim!!!
By failing to prepare, YOU are preparing to fail!!!
Youth, women & men with a winner’s mindset (NO former experience required)
ISA-ISRAEL programs are available for all to participate, putting aside such barriers of religion, political opinions, nationality, gender, etc.
The Program’s Objectives
- To share Israeli Protection & Counter Terrorism concepts, methods and tactics for public awareness and preparedness to mitigate and overcome violent encounters expected from the dramatic demographic changes all over Europe.
- To allow Protection Personnel and Management to mitigate and overcome possible cross-cultural misunderstandings or conflicts with their new Arab or Muslim immigrants in the various neighborhoods where our trainees may need to operate.
- To allow our trainees to be the “bridge” between the state’s previous inhabitants and the immigrants / new residents in those neighborhoods and communities over Europe.
- To ensure that our trainees will have the basic knowledge, methods and skills which will allow them to perform their life routine properly, avoiding unnecessary misunderstandings or conflicts with their Arab or Muslim neighbors or with the local population in any Arab or Muslim countries.
- Preparatory training that is geared towards enhancing the participants` ability to protect themselves and their families. Through professional and simple training, they will attain a level of self-defense and response abilities that will save lives when necessary.
- To improve the mental and physical abilities of our trainees for better coping and better functioning in situations resulting from violent crimes, terrorism threats or strikes, and various catastrophes occurring in our modern society.
- To introduce the Israeli Tactical Response Methods to violent attacks.
- To enable the applicants to test their operational fitness and ability to work in the protection field.
About the preparatory training program
- This is an extensive practical training program developed by The International Security Academy – Israel, based on real Israeli expertise, concepts, and methods to strengthen people when coping with high pressure situations. It deals with self-empowerment and team-empowerment.
- Israel is continually under threat of terrorist attacks from within and from outside the country, therefore the Israeli population has been trained and given the ability to overcome unexpected attacks and to adapt to high threat situations of extreme violence.
- We give priority to the qualifications and involvement of our entire population in the struggle against violent crime or terrorism. We do not consider it only a law enforcement concern.
- Our experience dictates that a person in a stronger mental and physical condition feels more self-confident and functions and copes much better with high stress situations resulting from crises and violence.
- We realized that self-confidence improves the participant’s character and behavior in their family, their awareness and desire to contribute, to be more involved and to influence the quality of life of the entire society. The lack of self-confidence turns people into aggressors or potential victims, who look and behave accordingly.
The participants will:
- Experience a deep, sustainable genuine change with preparedness for future challenges.
- Possess a solid proactive sense, “take-charge” mode, and strong personal visions that serve as life guidance in decision making processes.
- Have supreme confidence, high self-esteem, and a lucid state of mind.
- Get steadfast improvement to function under pressure mentally and physically.
- Feel renewed and will experience personal growth and be highly motivated.
- Improve self-control, will be able to mitigate and overcome any intimidations which typically appear in modern society.
- Discover and sustain their personal inner strength.
- A person with a strong mental and physical condition will demonstrate a high level of self-confidence. As a result, is able to successfully deal with high-stress situations resulting from a personal crisis or a violent event.
- High self-confidence and self-esteem will guarantee improvement of personal behavior, self-motivation, situational awareness, and pro-activeness. Thus, these critical elements will influence the individual’s quality of life.
- Inner strength prevents us from being victims of unfortunate circumstances. It is intended for forward thinking people, who wish to advance further than they have managed before.
- Studies have shown that inner strength is one of the most important characteristics of successful people.
- Inner strength allows you to motivate and lead yourself and others from within. Inner strength is the ability to withstand adverse situations based on mental and physical fitness. It encompasses situational awareness, readiness and willingness to persist in difficult situations. The sources for personal inner strength are: confidence, spirituality, and mental strength.
- Inner strength permits you to be more independent and take responsibility for events that take place in your life, enables a proactive mentality and risk-taking within the decision-making process.
Do not let anyone make you the victim!!!
- Learning and practicing mental techniques for coping with various high-pressure situations.
- Learning the “victim’s behavior”, through live exercises (outdoor)
- Practicing and implementing preventative behavior and measures.
- Live exercises (outdoors) in identifying potential aggressors, and performing the right preventative measures.
- Learn techniques through practical simulation methods in self-rescue while engaged in emergency situations.
- Learning practical techniques in self-defense that are effective, easy to learn, easy to exercise and retain.
- Learning and practical and effective techniques for coping with emergency situations related to vehicles and driving.
- Learn and understand non-verbal communication, body language; its power and importance as a tool for strengthening self-confidence.
- Practical learning and exercise methods to improve and retain physical fitness and ability.
- Practical Scenarios: Learning assertive behavior during violent confrontations.
- Practical Scenarios: The experience of mental and physical difficulties.
|Course Code||Duration||Start Date||End Date||Price||Location|
|COURSE1||1 Week||15.10.2017||21.10.2017||€ 1599||Switzerland|
No Reviews found for this course.