PROTECTION, COUNTER TERRORISM, AWARENESS AND PREPAREDNESS
|Israeli Protection & Counter Terrorism concepts, methods and tactics for preparedness|
|Improving the mental and physical capabilities of our trainees|
| Israeli Emergency tactical defense methods to violent attacks|
(Unarmed – KRAV MAGA + Armed – COMBAT shooting)
|Enhancing the participants` ability to protect themselves and their families|
“POTENTIAL VICTIM “
Welcome to the Ultimate Israeli Preparatory Training Program. For the past 31 years the International Security Academy has been directly involved in developing strategies to cope with various forms of terrorism. We are devoted to developing innovative and effective methods for combating violent offenders and terrorists.
We have developed programs that offer our students practical training that is taught by seasoned professionals. Our methods involve intense counter terrorism simulations that utilize proven methods of handling threatening situations. Participants engage in a variety of preparatory training that will prepare them to handle potential attackers, kidnappers, stalkers, and terrorists.
This program was created for the purpose of preparatory training that is geared towards enhancing the participants’ ability to protect themselves and their families. Through professional and simple training, they will attain a level of self-defense and response techniques that will save lives when necessary.
It is essential to improve the mental and physical capabilities of our trainees for better coping and better functioning in situations resulting from violent crimes, terrorism threats or strikes, and various catastrophes occurring in our modern society. Your training course will be enhanced with the proven Israeli protection concepts, methods, tactics, and tactical response methods to violent attacks.
THE ULTIMATE ISRAELI PREPARATORY TRAINING
How to mitigate and overcome Violent Crime and acts of Terrorism
PROTECTION, COUNTER TERRORISM, AWARENESS & PREPAREDNESS
The recent massive demographic changes in Europe are already bringing with it cultural and many other conflicts that are the basis for violent events everywhere in Europe.
We are convinced that the entire civilian population needs to be more aware and better prepared for today’s “modern” catastrophes, violence and terrorizing encounters.
Do not let anyone make you the victim!!!
By failing to prepare, YOU are preparing to fail!!!
Youth, women & men with a winner’s mindset (NO former experience required)
ISA-ISRAEL programs are available for all to participate, putting aside such barriers of religion, political opinions, nationality, gender, etc.
The Program’s Objectives
- To share Israeli Protection & Counter Terrorism concepts, methods and tactics for public awareness and preparedness to mitigate and overcome violent encounters expected from the dramatic demographic changes all over Europe.
- To allow Protection Personnel and Management to mitigate and overcome possible cross-cultural misunderstandings or conflicts with their new Arab or Muslim immigrants in the various neighborhoods where our trainees may need to operate.
- To allow our trainees to be the “bridge” between the state’s previous inhabitants and the immigrants / new residents in those neighborhoods and communities over Europe.
- To ensure that our trainees will have the basic knowledge, methods and skills which will allow them to perform their life routine properly, avoiding unnecessary misunderstandings or conflicts with their Arab or Muslim neighbors or with the local population in any Arab or Muslim countries.
- Preparatory training that is geared towards enhancing the participants` ability to protect themselves and their families. Through professional and simple training, they will attain a level of self-defense and response abilities that will save lives when necessary.
- To improve the mental and physical abilities of our trainees for better coping and better functioning in situations resulting from violent crimes, terrorism threats or strikes, and various catastrophes occurring in our modern society.
- To introduce the Israeli Tactical Response Methods to violent attacks.
- To enable the applicants to test their operational fitness and ability to work in the protection field.
About the preparatory training program
- This is an extensive practical training program developed by The International Security Academy – Israel, based on real Israeli expertise, concepts, and methods to strengthen people when coping with high pressure situations. It deals with self-empowerment and team-empowerment.
- Israel is continually under threat of terrorist attacks from within and from outside the country, therefore the Israeli population has been trained and given the ability to overcome unexpected attacks and to adapt to high threat situations of extreme violence.
- We give priority to the qualifications and involvement of our entire population in the struggle against violent crime or terrorism. We do not consider it only a law enforcement concern.
- Our experience dictates that a person in a stronger mental and physical condition feels more self-confident and functions and copes much better with high stress situations resulting from crises and violence.
- We realized that self-confidence improves the participant’s character and behavior in their family, their awareness and desire to contribute, to be more involved and to influence the quality of life of the entire society. The lack of self-confidence turns people into aggressors or potential victims, who look and behave accordingly.
The participants will:
- Experience a deep, sustainable genuine change with preparedness for future challenges.
- Possess a solid proactive sense, “take-charge” mode, and strong personal visions that serve as life guidance in decision making processes.
- Have supreme confidence, high self-esteem, and a lucid state of mind.
- Get steadfast improvement to function under pressure mentally and physically.
- Feel renewed and will experience personal growth and be highly motivated.
- Improve self-control, will be able to mitigate and overcome any intimidations, which typically appear in modern society.
- Discover and sustain their personal inner strength.
- A person with a strong mental and physical condition will demonstrate a high level of self-confidence. As a result, is able to successfully deal with high-stress situations resulting from a personal crisis or a violent event.
- High self-confidence and self-esteem will guarantee improvement of personal behavior, self-motivation, situational awareness, and pro-activeness. Thus, these critical elements will influence the individual’s quality of life.
- Inner strength prevents us from being victims of unfortunate circumstances. It is intended for forward thinking people, who wish to advance further than they have managed before.
- Studies have shown that inner strength is one of the most important characteristics of successful people.
- Inner strength allows you to motivate and lead yourself and others from within. Inner strength is the ability to withstand adverse situations based on mental and physical fitness. It encompasses situational awareness, readiness and willingness to persist in difficult situations. The sources for personal inner strength are: confidence, spirituality, and mental strength.
- Inner strength permits you to be more independent and take responsibility for events that take place in your life, enables a proactive mentality and risk-taking within the decision-making process.
Do not let anyone make you the victim!!!
- Learning and practicing mental techniques for coping with various high-pressure situations.
- Learning the “victim’s behavior”, through live exercises (outdoor)
- Practicing and implementing preventative behavior and measures.
- Live exercises (outdoors) in identifying potential aggressors, and performing the right preventative measures.
- Learn techniques through practical simulation methods in self-rescue while engaged in emergency situations.
- Learning practical techniques in self-defense that are effective, easy to learn, easy to exercise and retain.
- Learning and practical and effective techniques for coping with emergency situations related to vehicles and driving.
- Learn and understand non-verbal communication, body language; its power and importance as a tool for strengthening self-confidence.
- Practical learning and exercise methods to improve and retain physical fitness and ability.
- Practical Scenarios: Learning assertive behavior during violent confrontations.
- Practical Scenarios: The experience of mental and physical difficulties.
Protection and Counter Terrorism Awareness and Preparedness
Shalom and Welcome,
We are in the security instruction domain, maybe more than the age of most of our students that have joined us; our institute was established in 1987 by a group of senior retired officers, after completing long careers in the Israeli finest security establishment, together with younger veterans from those organizations we do our best to share our know how and expertise accumulated by the Israeli and other security experts worldwide.
5 years ago, we upgraded and successfully reached a solution to overcome the language barrier that we faced during our multinational students training periods in Israel, Switzerland and other countries.
We have successfully developed a very sophisticated and most up to date Israeli instruction platform translated to various languages (English, French, Russian, German,Spanish, Arabic, Italian, Serbian, Portuguese) in order to provide our students (prior to their arrival to our training) a unique and comprehensive Security Instruction Manual that we call the “SECURITY BIBLE”.
Today, we are proud to see tremendous professional achievements by all our candidates who are reaching the peak of our practical completion training. Because of these achievements, we can double up the time of practice and drilling instead of spending time on Academic/ Theoretical lectures that are not always understood by all due to language barriers. With this upgrade we have managed to reduce the qualification’s duration which poses as a critical economic barrier for many candidates from the Civilian Security Industry.
The Mental and Physical prior preparedness and full understanding of all the requirements needed to become a successful security operative, Team leader or Manager delivered successful “WINNERS” that were educated to a very high standard on what to expect, and were able to reduce for themselves the course’s difficulties, to pass all exams with ease, gained very high scores with an unforgettable life experience!
✔ COURSE FEES INCLUDE
✔ ACCOMMODATION AND LODGING
✔ REQUIREMENTS/SECURITY KIT
✔ REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
✔ PARTICIPATION ADMISSION
✔ PHYSICAL FITNESS REQUIREMENTS
✔ PACKING LIST FOR PRACTICAL COURSES
✔ DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM
95% of our graduates improved their status in the security industry!
“Fresh” Graduates of ISA ISRAEL are directed to active Members that are
Established and operate Security firms worldwide and can offer
Course fees Include:
- Receiving via internet the “SECURITY BIBLE” – The ultimate instruction manual for Elite personnel & Management.
- Attendance at the professional course.
- All of the instruction equipment, vehicles, weapons.
- T-Shirts & special gifts.
- Exploring the country while participating in the training.
- Participation Certificate.
Course’s fees do not include flight & lodging !!!
Accommodation and Lodging
“Boarding Style Lodging”
- A trainee needs to calculate 65-75 Euro for his/her own expenses for accommodation & meals per day.
- ISA-Israel will book the accommodation automatically after registration for the trainee. The trainee will cover the cost of accommodation in the hotel on his/her arrival.
- PERSONAL, Protection and Counter Terrorism Awareness and Preparedness – reasonable physical fitness, no previous formal training is required.
- PERSONAL, Protection and Counter Terrorism Awareness and Preparedness – INSTRUCTOR – reasonable physical fitness, no previous formal training is required.
- VIP Protection and Counter Terrorism Specialization – Elite Protection Operative practical course – better to have former protection qualification/experience or certificate issued by any other training center in the last 3 years in the security industry.
- Protection and Counter Terrorism Management Specialization course – the candidate should have former protection qualification/experience – certificate issued by any other training center in the last 3 years in the security industry.
- VIP / Close Protection & Counter Terrorism INSTRUCTOR’s Specialization course – the candidate should be a former graduate of ISA – ISRAEL OR have former protection qualification/experience in the security industry or police/army background. The candidate should be between the ages of 25-60 (Exceptions possible), reasonable physical fitness, and have records of past or present occupation in the protection service domain.
Required Documents for ISA – ISRAEL Practical Courses:
These specialized courses are heavily regulated by the Ministry of Defense and Homeland Security of Israel and Switzerland.
Participants must bring to ISA the following documents in order to be accepted for enrollment.
- Health Certificate– stating that the candidate is physically and mentally fit for the training.
- Medical Insurance– each candidate must be covered by his own medical insurance throughout all course activities.
- Criminal Background Check/ Security Clearance- certifying that the candidate has no criminal record.
Local authority permitted certifying that the candidate has no criminal record. One of these can also be accepted:
- Active police or Military service or any government department employee identification card or official statements
- A lawyer statement
- Valid firearm license
- Security company employee identification card
- Please send via internet:
- Copy of your Passport with your details on
- Up-to-date passport picture
- Health Certificate
- Criminal Background Check/ Security Clearance
*Those coming from countries that are required to get a visa to enter Israel or Switzerland be sure to be advised to obtain a Multiple Entry Visa.
PRIOR TO YOUR PRACTICAL TRAINING START !!!
Upon receiving your registration form + 50% of the training fee and the requiered security kit documents no later than 90 days prior to the start of the course, You will receive via email from the ISA – Israel office the “SECURITY BIBLE” ISA – ISRAEL’s instruction manual of your program that you should study (and be prepared for theoretical exams) prior to reaching us.
About 2 weeks prior to your course, ISA-Israel office will send you a letter with practical instructions for arrival to our training site.
Course Language- English
- The course is taught in very basic English- there is NO need to speak fluently.
Recommended- Self Preparatory Training
- From past experience, we believe that it is vital for the trainee who wishes to take part in our courses to partake in self preparatory training prior to his arrival to our course.
Physical Fitness Requirements for ISA’s Practical Courses (for graduating the course)
- Horizontal bars- 12 or more (Pull ups)
- 3000 meters- less than 17 minutes
- Parallel Bars- more then 16 (dips)
- Sit- ups, cross-legged against the wall, minimum 60 sit ups- less than one and a half minutes
- 400 meters- Maximum 75 seconds- running in pairs
Packing List for Practical Courses:
- International driving license
- 2 sets of “Tactical” pens , khaki, black, gray or dark blue- not camouflage
- 1 pair of running shoes
- 2 sets of corporate casual wear (must have collar)
- 1 sturdy belt for use of holsters and pistol
- 1 pair of street shoes (no sneakers)
- 2 rolls of ? inch medical tape
- 1 set each ear (foamiest, not muffs) and eye protection
- 2 knee protectors + 2 elbow protectors
- 1 set of formal wear, dark colors (suit and tie)
- 2 passport pictures
- Digital camera- recommended
Additional Packing List for High Risk & Maritime Protections Courses Only
- 1 Compass
- 1 Flash Light
- 2 long sleeve shirts suitable for desert environment
Packing List for the Management Course- Physical Fitness is NOT Mandatory
- Casual Wear
- 2 Passport photographs
- Laptop- recommended
- Digital Camera- recommended
- If you come from a country that requires a visa to enter Israel or Europe, then please complete your registration and participation payment 45 days prior to the training and apply to the relevant consulate in your country to start the visa process.
- As your training provider, we are not and cannot be held responsible for any applications for entry into the country you wish to arrive for our courses. We will assist with providing an invitation and addition letters only after receiving full course fee payment in order to help shorten the visa process.
- Consulate staff will require your employment status and organization, a clean criminal record, and the financial mans to pay for your stay during your visit in Israel.
- Cancellations by ISA-Israel- we reserve the right to postpone, cancel, or alter the dates or provisions of a course and/or the venue of the course.
- Cancellations by the client- in the event of a cancellation by the delegate, the delgate’s manager or any representative of the delegate’s organization, bookings will be transferred to the next available course, or to a future date that meets the candidate’s request. A substitute delegate may be sent at no additional cost provided the substitute meets all necessary pre-entry conditions for that course. If a booking is cancelled or transferred to a different course by the delegate or their representative, the following fees will be payable:
- Notice Given: (1) more than 30 days, 50% fee returned. (2) Less than 30 days, 0% of fee returned, however, you can transfer to another future date, if places are available. Telephone cancellations are accepted but most be confirmed immediately in writing (by post, fax, or email).
- Placement Deposit: Your booking must be accompanied by a 50% deposit in order to guarantee a spot in the course- if you are not able to make this deposit now, do not place an order.
- No refund after receive of the Instruction book and manual.
ENROLL TO THAT COURSE NOW