CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER
Requirements for participation:
REQUIRED COMPLETION FOR GRADUATION :
Requirements & Duties description by International NGOs
and other International security related employers
Directs and manages the Security and Safety Service which includes but is not limited to the following:
- Defines security and safety policies and standards at the premises.
- Initiates and reviews all operational planning and standard operational procedures (SOP) applicable to the conduct of security operations.
- Supervises and controls the functions of security according the defined organizational structure.
- Directs and deploys supervisors and officers to ensure the most effective and efficient provision of security and safety services.
- Provides leadership to the Security department.
- Elaborates recruitment policy in consultation with the Human Resources Management Service.
- Directs the security management team, by supervising the development of each security related project together with appropriate entities of the Divisions.
- Ensures prudent financial resource management.
- Coordinates effective security provision with local police/security services.
- Develops and implements security and safety training programs, including weapon training and security related information technology and organizes special training sessions for staff and security personnel.
- Makes special security arrangements for visiting Heads of State and other high level officials and for special events and conferences including security risk assessments and conference security, outside the duty station.
- Coordinates security measures pertaining to travel of the VIPs, as required, and manages the provision of additional security services.
- Maintains regular and effective communications.
- Based on regular and ad hoc threat assessments, develops a risk mitigation/management strategy for the objects’, including major events, such as conferences, meetings, VIP visits.
- Develops and updates, local security policies, plans and procedures and their implementation.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of physical and security and safety installations in the context of the organizational resilience management system.
- Performs other duties as directed by the Top management.
- Excellent knowledge of the security management, combined with other security specialization and sound political and social knowledge.
- Shows pride in work and in achievements; demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter; is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results.
- Is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns.
- Shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges.
- Remains calm in stressful situations.
- Speaks and writes clearly and effectively.
- Listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others and responds appropriately; asks questions to clarify, and exhibits interest in having two-way communication; tailors language, tone, style and format to match audience.
- Demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed.
- Develops clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies.
- Identifies priority activities and assignments, adjusts priorities as required, allocates appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work.
- Foresees risks and allows for contingencies when planning.
- Monitors and adjusts plans and actions as necessary.
- Uses time efficiently.
- Serves as a role model that other people want to follow.
- Empowers others to translate vision into results/
- Is proactive in developing strategies to accomplish objectives.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with a broad range of people to understand needs and gain support.
- Anticipates and resolves conflicts by pursuing mutually agreeable solutions.
- Drives for change and improvement; does not accept the status quo.
- Shows the courage to take unpopular stands; provides leadership and takes responsibility for incorporating gender perspectives and ensuring the equal participation of women and men in all areas of work.
- Demonstrates knowledge of strategies and commitment to the goal of gender balance in staffing.
- Identifies the key issues in a complex situation, and comes to the heart of the problem quickly.
- Gathers relevant information before making a decision.
- Considers positive and negative impacts of decisions prior to making them.
- Takes decisions with an eye to the impact on others and on the Organization.
- Proposes a course of action and or makes a recommendation based on all available information.
- Checks assumptions against facts.
- Determines the actions proposed will satisfy the expressed and underlying needs for the decision.
- Makes tough decisions when necessary.
In the Military
The Military company’s commander is the most influential leader in the infantry Military battle field !
In the International Security Industry
The OPERATIONAL CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER is the most influential leader in the protection array !
OPERATIONAL CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER
Intended for Elite Protection Personnel
that wish to upgrade their status and to be prepared for:
Leading, Commanding and Operating a Security & Protection Array
In the various Security & Protection tasks worldwide
Present world reality
In view of the new threat environment, many countries worldwide are entering in a process of upgrading their professional security requirements and will no doubt review their regulations, implement and enforce the OPERATIONAL CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER as a mandatory post in various organizations and companies.
Each state “Regulator” (Homeland security Ministry – Police) can be expected to exert and exact greater demand from the person in that post, and it may not be satisfactory being of an ex-military or an ex police officer background.
These key personnel will need major security and professional upgrades to mitigate and overcome the potential threat in each one of our organizations.
The OPERATIONAL CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER’S first responsibility is to detect the weak points of the organization’s security before they are discovered and taken advantage of by the “Bad guys”.
Today, many companies/organizations are reestablishing themselves in order to fill this gap.
- The training will serve as an asset for the students. You will gain knowledge and understanding of violent crime , terrorism and their adversaries :
– Who are they?
– How do they operate?
– How do they gather intelligence?
– What is the Modus Operandi of different crime and terrorist groups
– How can they be stopped?
- During the training, the participants will get acquainted with unique Israeli protection concepts, up-to-date methods, modern techniques, sophisticated tactics and State-of-the-art security and safety technologies.
- During the training the participants will get a new outlook on design and implementation of integrated protection plans covering all aspects of Doctrine, Human Resources, Technology and Procedure.
- You will take part in this unique opportunity to develop business connections and discuss with your international peers the methods, tactics and ideas needed for better design, implementation and operation.
Our Training programs are different, special and unique;
we supply each participant with an unforgettable practical experience.
✔1 COURSE FEES INCLUDE
✔2 ACCOMMODATION AND LODGING
✔ 3 REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
✔ 4 PARTICIPATION ADMISSION
✔ 5 VISAS
✔ 6 PHYSICAL FITNESS REQUIREMENTS
✔ 7 PACKING LIST FOR PRACTICAL COURSES
✔ 8 CANCELLATIONS
✔ DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM
95% of our graduates improved their status in the security industry!
“Fresh” Graduates of ISA – ISRAEL are directed to active former graduates that are
Established and operate Security firms worldwide and can offer
Course fees Includes:
- The “SECURITY BIBLE” – ISA – ISRAEL’s ONLINE instruction materials of your program.
- Attendance at the professional course.
- All of the instruction equipment, vehicles, weapons.
- T-Shirts & special gifts.
- Exploring the country while participating in the training.
- Participation Certificate.
Course’s fees do not include flight & lodging during the training !!!
Accommodation and Lodging
“Boarding Style Lodging”
- ISA-Israel will book the accommodation automatically after receiving the registration form and payment from the candidate.
- The trainee will cover his cost of accommodation in the hotel on his/her arrival to the training center.
- A trainee needs to calculate 50-65 Euro for his/her own expenses for accommodation & 3 meals per day.
Required Documents for PRACTICAL courses:
- Your booking must be accompanied by a 100% payment in order to guarantee a spot in the course- if you are not able to make this payment now, do not place your registration form.
Please send via internet:
- Your registration form
- Copy of your Passport with your details on
- Full fee payment confirmation via bank transfer
No later than 45 days prior to the start of the course.
ISA – ISRAEL’s specialized courses are heavily regulated by the Ministry of Defense and Homeland Security of Israel and other countries where we drill.
Participants must bring the original printed documents upon arriving to ISA – ISRAEL the following documents in order to be accepted for the training:
- Health Certificate– stating that the candidate is physically and mentally fit for the training (from your personal Medic).
- Medical Insurance– each candidate must be covered by his own medical insurance throughout all course activities.
- Criminal Background Check/ Security Clearance- certifying that the candidate has no criminal record:
Local authority permitted certifying that the candidate has no criminal record.
One of these can also be accepted:
- Active police or Military service or any government department employee identification card or official statements
- A lawyer statement
- Valid firearm license
- Security company employee identification card
Prior to your practical training start !!!
Upon receiving your registration form + the training fee:
- You will receive via email from the ISA – ISRAEL office an access code to the “SECURITY BIBLE” of ISA – ISRAEL’s ONLINE instruction materials of your program that you should study and be prepared for theoretical exams after reaching us.
- You can receive an invitation letter if you need to apply for a visa to Israel.
- 2 weeks prior to your course start, ISA-ISRAEL office will send you the needed practical instructions and the training schedule for your arrival to our training site in Europe or Israel.
Course Language- English
- The course is taught in very basic English- there is NO need to speak fluently.
- If you come from a country that requires a visa to enter Israel or Europe, then please complete your registration and participation payment 45 days prior to the training and apply to the relevant consulate in your country to start the visa process.
- Consulate staff will require your employment status and organization, a clean criminal record, and the financial mans to pay for your stay during your visit in Israel or Europe.
- Candidates that are required to apply for visa to join our courses in ISRAEL or any other country where we plan to enter for drilling 1-2 days during the course , be advised to obtain a Multiple Entry Visa for your return to ISRAEL .
Recommended- Self Preparatory Training
- From past experience, we believe that it is vital for the trainee who wishes to take part in our courses to partake in self preparatory training prior to his arrival to our course.
Physical Fitness Requirements for ISA’s Practical Courses (for graduating the course)
- Horizontal bars- 12 or more (Pull ups)
- 3000 meters- less than 17 minutes
- Parallel Bars- more then 16 (dips)
- Sit- ups, cross-legged against the wall, minimum 60 sit ups- less than one and a half minutes
- 400 meters- Maximum 75 seconds- running in pairs
Packing List for Practical Courses:
- International driving license
- 2 sets of “Tactical” pens , khaki, black, gray or dark blue- NOT camouflaged
- 1 pair of running shoes
- 2 sets of corporate casual wear (must have collar)
- 1 sturdy belt for use of holsters and pistol
- 1 pair of street shoes (no sneakers)
- 2 rolls of ? inch medical tape
- 1 set each ear (foamiest, not muffs) and eye protection
- 2 knee protectors + 2 elbow protectors
- 1 set of formal wear, dark colors (suit and tie)
- 2 passport pictures
- Digital camera- recommended
Additional Packing List for High Risk Protection Course Only
- 1 Compass
- 1 Flash Light
- 2 long sleeve shirts suitable for desert environment
Packing List for the Management Specialization Course
- Casual Wear
- 2 Passport photographs
- Digital Camera- recommended
- Cancellations by ISA-Israel- we reserve the right to postpone, cancel, or alter the dates or provisions of a course and/or the venues of the course.
- Cancellations by the client- in the event of a cancellation by the delegate, the delgate’s manager or any representative of the delegate’s organization, bookings will be transferred to the next available course, or to a future date that meets the candidate’s request. A substitute delegate may be sent at no additional cost provided the substitute meets all necessary pre-entry conditions for that course. If a booking is cancelled or transferred to a different course by the delegate or their representative:
- Notice Given: Less than 30 days, you can transfer to another future date only if places are available. Telephone cancellations are accepted but most be confirmed immediately in writing (by post, fax, or email).
- No refund after receive of the ISA – ISRAEL Instruction materials and manual.
ENROLL TO THAT COURSE NOW