COURSE T - Israeli Preventive, Defensive, Tactical Concepts, Methods & Tactics
KNOW ALL ABOUT !!!
Israeli emergency tactical defense methods to violent crime & terrorism encounters!
ISRAELI PREVENTIVE, DEFENSIVE, TACTICAL
METHODS, CONCEPTS AND TACTICS
PROTECTION, COUNTER TERRORISM AWARENESS & PREPAREDNESS
An Extensive Training Highlighting the ultimate Israeli preparatory training
Preventive, unarmed & armed tactical/combat defense concepts, methods and tactics
A Must for Protection Personnel
Welcome to the Ultimate Israeli Preparatory Training Program. For the past 30 years the International Security Academy – Israel has been directly involved in developing strategies to cope with various forms of terrorism. We are devoted to developing innovative and effective methods for combating violent offenders and terrorists.
We have developed programs that offer our students practical training that is taught by seasoned professionals. Our methods involve intense counter violent crime & terrorism simulations that utilize proven methods of handling threatening situations. Participants engage in a variety of preparatory training that will prepare them to handle potential attackers, kidnappers, stalkers, and terrorists.
Our preparation methods for this struggle resemble a vaccine against viruses, which is a weakened dosage of the cause of the illness. It causes the immune system to strengthen without damaging it, thus achieving future inoculation against similar diseases.
Who should attend?
Men & women 21 – 60 Civilians , Active Protection operatives from Law Enforcement Agencies , Military Special Operation Units active in the Homeland Security industry.
The program’s objectives
- To train and prepare our students to mitigate and overcome violent crime strikes, “Modern” catastrophes or terrorism encounters in the 21st Century
- To share our unique know how and practical experience accumulated by years of service and operation within Israeli security industry operatives and Law Enforcement.
- Preparatory training that is geared towards enhancing the participants` ability to protect themselves and their surroundings. Through professional and simple training, they will attain a level of self-defense and response techniques that will save lives when necessary.
- To improve the mental and physical abilities of our trainees for better coping and better functioning in situations resulting from violent crimes, terrorism threats or strikes and various catastrophes occurring in our modern society.
- To introduce the Israeli tactical response concepts, methods, and tactics to violent attacks.
- To enable the applicants to test their fitness and ability to work in the protection field.
- To give the applicants or their employers a prognosis, in order to prevent dissatisfaction and unnecessary expenses from those who may achieve low scores in the VIP Protection Operative’s course.
Course fee includes:
· Attendance at the professional course.
· All the instruction equipment, material, vehicles, weapons.
· T – Shirts & special gifts.
· Participation Certificate.
Educational concept’s History
Greek Gods were down-to-earth and “less awesome” than the remote gods of the East. Because they were endowed with human qualities and often represented aspects of the physical world–such as the sun, the moon, and the sea–they were closer to mankind and to the world they lived in. The Greeks, therefore, found spiritual satisfaction in the ordinary, everyday world. They developed a secular life free from the domination of a priesthood that expected them to pay homage to gods. The goal of education in the Greek culture was to produce citizens trained in the arts of both peace and war.
Spartans believed in a life of discipline, self-denial, and simplicity. They were very loyal to the state of Sparta. Their purpose of education was to produce a well-drilled, well-disciplined marching army. Every Spartan, male or female, was required to have a perfect body. The goal of education in the Spartan culture was to produce soldier-citizens.
OUR EXPERTISE – THE COMBINATION OF BOTH CONCEPTS
Development and empowerment of the personal “INNER – STRENGTH”!
ISA – ISRAEL programs are available for all to participate, putting aside such barriers as religion, political opinions, nationality, gender etc.
The participants will:
- Experience a deep, sustainable genuine change with preparedness for future challenges.
- Possess a solid proactive sense, “take-charge” mode, and strong personal visions that serve as life guidance in decision making processes.
- Have supreme confidence, high self-esteem, and a lucid state of mind.
- Get steadfast improvement to function under pressure mentally and physically.
- Feel renewed and will experience personal growth and be highly motivated.
- Improve self-control, will be able to mitigate and overcome any intimidations which typically appear in modern society.
- Discover and sustain their personal inner strength.
- A person with a strong mental and physical condition will demonstrate a high level of self-confidence. As a result, is able to successfully deal with high-stress situations resulting from a personal crisis or a violent event.
- High self-confidence and self-esteem will guarantee improvement of personal behavior, self-motivation, situational awareness, and pro-activeness. Thus, these critical elements will influence the individual’s quality of life.
- Inner strength prevents us from being victims of unfortunate circumstances. It is intended for forward thinking people, who wish to advance further than they have managed before.
- Studies have shown that inner strength is one of the most important characteristics of successful people.
- Inner strength allows you to motivate and lead yourself and others from within. Inner strength is the ability to withstand adverse situations based on mental and physical fitness. It encompasses situational awareness, readiness and willingness to persist in difficult situations. The sources for personal inner strength are: confidence, spirituality, and mental strength.
- Inner strength permits you to be more independent and take responsibility for events that take place in your life, enables a proactive mentality and risk-taking within the decision-making process.
Topics to be covered
Module – Mental & physical empowerment training
Module – Familiarization with the Potential Adversary
Module – Personal Protection & Safety
Module – Discover Body language Secrets
Module – Acquaintance with the Israeli Unarmed Protection Methods – KRAV MAGA
KRAV MAGA means “Contact Combat” in Hebrew and is the official martial art of the Israeli Defense Force and National Police. The best training programs for improving the functions under high stress situations, resulting from crises or violence. This method has been taught to thousands of civilians in Israel from all walks of life. Businessmen and housewives, old and young have all successfully learned this method, and through experience it has proven itself time after time to be extremely well suited for the private citizen.
Easy to learn, Practical & Effective, Easy to Retain
Topics you will cover:
Fitness Training for the BG
Aggressiveness & Hand to Hand Combat
Types of attack
Attack & Defense techniques
Disarming the assailant – firearms, knifes, clubs, hand grenades etc.
Controlling, Restraining and Taking-down techniques
Body search (routine & aggressive
Passage through a crowd
Striking and Throws
Use of Equipment
The use of CQB (Close Quarters Battle) in VIP Protection
Physical fitness & CQB exams:
Module – Acquaintance with the Israeli armed tactical response methods
The Israeli Armed Tactical Response Method is radically different approach from other combat shooting techniques. Success is based solely on actual performance.
This combat system has the distinct advantage of having been proven effective than any other. It has been developed and refined over many decades of conflict in the Middle East.
The guiding principle of our method is to neutralize the threat quickly, in the simplest and most instinctive way possible.Aggressiveness, decisiveness and speed are all integral elements in Israeli Tactical Response Method. For this reason, proper mindset is heavily stressed.Stress is introduced onto the training regimen in order to get the trainees accustomed to the pressure associated with actual events.
Key Advantages of Our System:
1. Simple and easy to learn
2. Enhances the bodies muscle memory
3. Prepares the Operator for Combat in unexpected situations
4. Fast and effective CQB techniques
5. Prepares the Operator to work both independently and as a team
6. Elevates fighting spirit and determination
7. Elevates confidence of self and weapon
8. Innovative and unique training methods
9. Releases the operator from thinking about shooting techniques
10. Trains the operator not to depend on the instructor or supervisor
Familiarity with the weapon and its parts
Disassembling and reassembling the weapon
Operational check of the weapon
The instinctive (operational) shooting method
Aiming and pointing
1-2 Hands shooting
Drawing and cocking
Shooting stances – standing/kneeling/turning
Turning and shooting 360 degrees
Braking and shooting while walking/running
Overcoming Jams & Malfunctions
Reloading & changing magazines
Taking & using covers
Post effort shooting
Selective & long-range shooting
Integrated exercise – simple & surprise
Operating the weapon with weak hand
Combat techniques for the usage of firearms in a building:
Techniques of movement in an urban area
Techniques of movement in building
Opening doors and entering rooms
Shooting through doors and windows
Motion in a building with weapon – concealed or drawn
We prepare our trainees to fight with a weapon not just to shoot with it !!!
✔1 COURSE FEES INCLUDE
✔2 ACCOMMODATION AND LODGING
✔ 3 REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
✔ 4 PARTICIPATION ADMISSION
✔ 5 VISAS
✔ 6 PHYSICAL FITNESS REQUIREMENTS
✔ 7 PACKING LIST FOR PRACTICAL COURSES
✔ 8 CANCELLATIONS
✔ DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM
95% of our graduates improved their status in the security industry!
“Fresh” Graduates of ISA – ISRAEL are directed to active former graduates that are
Established and operate Security firms worldwide and can offer
Course fees Includes:
- The “SECURITY BIBLE” – ISA – ISRAEL’s ONLINE instruction materials of your program.
- Attendance at the professional course.
- All of the instruction equipment, vehicles, weapons.
- T-Shirts & special gifts.
- Exploring the country while participating in the training.
- Participation Certificate.
Course’s fees do not include flight & lodging during the training !!!
Accommodation and Lodging
“Boarding Style Lodging”
- ISA-Israel will book the accommodation automatically after receiving the registration form and payment from the candidate.
- The trainee will cover his cost of accommodation in the hotel on his/her arrival to the training center.
- A trainee needs to calculate 25-45 Euro for his/her own expenses for accommodation & 3 meals per day.
Required Documents for PRACTICAL courses:
- Your booking must be accompanied by a 100% payment in order to guarantee a spot in the course- if you are not able to make this payment now, do not place your registration form.
Please send via internet:
- Your registration form
- Copy of your Passport with your details on
- Full fee payment confirmation via bank transfer
No later than 45 days prior to the start of the course.
ISA – ISRAEL’s specialized courses are heavily regulated by the Ministry of Defense and Homeland Security of Israel and other countries where we drill.
Participants must bring the original printed documents upon arriving to ISA – ISRAEL the following documents in order to be accepted for the training:
- Health Certificate– stating that the candidate is physically and mentally fit for the training (from your personal Medic).
- Medical Insurance– each candidate must be covered by his own medical insurance throughout all course activities.
- Criminal Background Check/ Security Clearance- certifying that the candidate has no criminal record:
Local authority permitted certifying that the candidate has no criminal record.
One of these can also be accepted:
- Active police or Military service or any government department employee identification card or official statements
- A lawyer statement
- Valid firearm license
- Security company employee identification card
Prior to your practical training start !!!
Upon receiving your registration form + the training fee:
- You will receive via email from the ISA – ISRAEL office an access code to the “SECURITY BIBLE” of ISA – ISRAEL’s ONLINE instruction materials of your program that you should study and be prepared for theoretical exams after reaching us.
- You can receive an invitation letter if you need to apply for a visa to Israel.
- 2 weeks prior to your course start, ISA-ISRAEL office will send you the needed practical instructions and the training schedule for your arrival to our training site in Europe or Israel.
Course Language- English
- The course is taught in very basic English- there is NO need to speak fluently.
- If you come from a country that requires a visa to enter Israel or Europe, then please complete your registration and participation payment 45 days prior to the training and apply to the relevant consulate in your country to start the visa process.
- Consulate staff will require your employment status and organization, a clean criminal record, and the financial mans to pay for your stay during your visit in Israel or Europe.
- Candidates that are required to apply for visa to join our courses in ISRAEL or any other country where we plan to enter for drilling 1-2 days during the course , be advised to obtain a Multiple Entry Visa for your return to ISRAEL .
Recommended- Self Preparatory Training
- From past experience, we believe that it is vital for the trainee who wishes to take part in our courses to partake in self preparatory training prior to his arrival to our course.
Physical Fitness Requirements for ISA’s Practical Courses (for graduating the course)
- Horizontal bars- 12 or more (Pull ups)
- 3000 meters- less than 17 minutes
- Parallel Bars- more then 16 (dips)
- Sit- ups, cross-legged against the wall, minimum 60 sit ups- less than one and a half minutes
- 400 meters- Maximum 75 seconds- running in pairs
Packing List for Practical Courses:
- International driving license
- 2 sets of “Tactical” pens , khaki, black, gray or dark blue- NOT camouflaged
- 1 pair of running shoes
- 2 sets of corporate casual wear (must have collar)
- 1 sturdy belt for use of holsters and pistol
- 1 pair of street shoes (no sneakers)
- 2 rolls of ? inch medical tape
- 1 set each ear (foamiest, not muffs) and eye protection
- 2 knee protectors + 2 elbow protectors
- 1 set of formal wear, dark colors (suit and tie)
- 2 passport pictures
- Digital camera- recommended
Additional Packing List for High Risk Protection Course Only
- 1 Compass
- 1 Flash Light
- 2 long sleeve shirts suitable for desert environment
Packing List for the Management Specialization Course
- Casual Wear
- 2 Passport photographs
- Digital Camera- recommended
- Cancellations by ISA-Israel- we reserve the right to postpone, cancel, or alter the dates or provisions of a course and/or the venues of the course.
- Cancellations by the client- in the event of a cancellation by the delegate, the delgate’s manager or any representative of the delegate’s organization, bookings will be transferred to the next available course, or to a future date that meets the candidate’s request. A substitute delegate may be sent at no additional cost provided the substitute meets all necessary pre-entry conditions for that course. If a booking is cancelled or transferred to a different course by the delegate or their representative:
- Notice Given: Less than 30 days, you can transfer to another future date only if places are available. Telephone cancellations are accepted but most be confirmed immediately in writing (by post, fax, or email).
- No refund after receive of the ISA – ISRAEL Instruction materials and manual.