|ISRAELI EMERGENCY TACTICAL DEFENSE METHODS
(Krav Maga + Combat Shooting)
|PROTECTION, COUNTER TERRORISM AWARENESS & PREPAREDNESS||Included|
For securing your spot, you better complete your enrollment and full payment before 15 April 2018
Course : 17 June – 23 June – Cost: €1599
Includes: B & B Accommodation
ISRAELI EMERGENCY TACTICAL DEFENSE METHODS
PROTECTION, COUNTER TERRORISM AWARENESS & PREPAREDNESS
An Extensive Training Highlighting the ultimate Israeli preparatory training
Preventive, unarmed & armed tactical/combat defense concepts, methods and tactics
A Must for Protection Personnel
Welcome to the Ultimate Israeli Preparatory Training Program. For the past 30 years the International Security Academy – Israel has been directly involved in developing strategies to cope with various forms of terrorism. We are devoted to developing innovative and effective methods for combating violent offenders and terrorists.
We have developed programs that offer our students practical training that is taught by seasoned professionals. Our methods involve intense counter violent crime & terrorism simulations that utilize proven methods of handling threatening situations. Participants engage in a variety of preparatory training that will prepare them to handle potential attackers, kidnappers, stalkers, and terrorists.
Our preparation methods for this struggle resemble a vaccine against viruses, which is a weakened dosage of the cause of the illness. It causes the immune system to strengthen without damaging it, thus achieving future inoculation against similar diseases.
Who should attend?
Men & women 21 – 60 Civilians , Active Protection operatives from Law Enforcement Agencies , Military Special Operation Units active in the Homeland Security industry.
The program’s objectives
- To train and prepare our students to mitigate and overcome violent crime strikes, “Modern” catastrophes or terrorism encounters in the 21st Century
- To share our unique know how and practical experience accumulated by years of service and operation within Israeli security industry operatives and Law Enforcement.
- Preparatory training that is geared towards enhancing the participants` ability to protect themselves and their surroundings. Through professional and simple training, they will attain a level of self-defense and response techniques that will save lives when necessary.
- To improve the mental and physical abilities of our trainees for better coping and better functioning in situations resulting from violent crimes, terrorism threats or strikes and various catastrophes occurring in our modern society.
- To introduce the Israeli tactical response concepts, methods, and tactics to violent attacks.
- To enable the applicants to test their fitness and ability to work in the protection field.
- To give the applicants or their employers a prognosis, in order to prevent dissatisfaction and unnecessary expenses from those who may achieve low scores in the VIP Protection Operative’s course.
Course fee includes:
· Attendance at the professional course.
· All the instruction equipment, material, vehicles, weapons.
· T – Shirts & special gifts.
· Participation Certificate.
Educational concept’s History
Greek Gods were down-to-earth and “less awesome” than the remote gods of the East. Because they were endowed with human qualities and often represented aspects of the physical world–such as the sun, the moon, and the sea–they were closer to mankind and to the world they lived in. The Greeks, therefore, found spiritual satisfaction in the ordinary, everyday world. They developed a secular life free from the domination of a priesthood that expected them to pay homage to gods. The goal of education in the Greek culture was to produce citizens trained in the arts of both peace and war.
Spartans believed in a life of discipline, self-denial, and simplicity. They were very loyal to the state of Sparta. Their purpose of education was to produce a well-drilled, well-disciplined marching army. Every Spartan, male or female, was required to have a perfect body. The goal of education in the Spartan culture was to produce soldier-citizens.
OUR EXPERTISE – THE COMBINATION OF BOTH CONCEPTS
Development and empowerment of the personal “INNER – STRENGTH”!
ISA – ISRAEL programs are available for all to participate, putting aside such barriers as religion, political opinions, nationality, gender etc.
The participants will:
- Experience a deep, sustainable genuine change with preparedness for future challenges.
- Possess a solid proactive sense, “take-charge” mode, and strong personal visions that serve as life guidance in decision making processes.
- Have supreme confidence, high self-esteem, and a lucid state of mind.
- Get steadfast improvement to function under pressure mentally and physically.
- Feel renewed and will experience personal growth and be highly motivated.
- Improve self-control, will be able to mitigate and overcome any intimidations which typically appear in modern society.
- Discover and sustain their personal inner strength.
- A person with a strong mental and physical condition will demonstrate a high level of self-confidence. As a result, is able to successfully deal with high-stress situations resulting from a personal crisis or a violent event.
- High self-confidence and self-esteem will guarantee improvement of personal behavior, self-motivation, situational awareness, and pro-activeness. Thus, these critical elements will influence the individual’s quality of life.
- Inner strength prevents us from being victims of unfortunate circumstances. It is intended for forward thinking people, who wish to advance further than they have managed before.
- Studies have shown that inner strength is one of the most important characteristics of successful people.
- Inner strength allows you to motivate and lead yourself and others from within. Inner strength is the ability to withstand adverse situations based on mental and physical fitness. It encompasses situational awareness, readiness and willingness to persist in difficult situations. The sources for personal inner strength are: confidence, spirituality, and mental strength.
- Inner strength permits you to be more independent and take responsibility for events that take place in your life, enables a proactive mentality and risk-taking within the decision-making process.
Topics to be covered
Module – Mental & physical empowerment training
Module – Familiarization with the Potential Adversary
Module – Personal Protection & Safety
Module – Discover Body language Secrets
Module – Acquaintance with the Israeli Unarmed Protection Methods – KRAV MAGA
KRAV MAGA means “Contact Combat” in Hebrew and is the official martial art of the Israeli Defense Force and National Police. The best training programs for improving the functions under high stress situations, resulting from crises or violence. This method has been taught to thousands of civilians in Israel from all walks of life. Businessmen and housewives, old and young have all successfully learned this method, and through experience it has proven itself time after time to be extremely well suited for the private citizen.
Easy to learn, Practical & Effective, Easy to Retain
Topics you will cover:
Fitness Training for the BG
Aggressiveness & Hand to Hand Combat
Types of attack
Attack & Defense techniques
Disarming the assailant – firearms, knifes, clubs, hand grenades etc.
Controlling, Restraining and Taking-down techniques
Body search (routine & aggressive
Passage through a crowd
Striking and Throws
Use of Equipment
The use of CQB (Close Quarters Battle) in VIP Protection
Physical fitness & CQB exams:
Module – Acquaintance with the Israeli armed tactical response methods
The Israeli Armed Tactical Response Method is radically different approach from other combat shooting techniques. Success is based solely on actual performance.
This combat system has the distinct advantage of having been proven effective than any other. It has been developed and refined over many decades of conflict in the Middle East.
The guiding principle of our method is to neutralize the threat quickly, in the simplest and most instinctive way possible.Aggressiveness, decisiveness and speed are all integral elements in Israeli Tactical Response Method. For this reason, proper mindset is heavily stressed.Stress is introduced onto the training regimen in order to get the trainees accustomed to the pressure associated with actual events.
Key Advantages of Our System:
1. Simple and easy to learn
2. Enhances the bodies muscle memory
3. Prepares the Operator for Combat in unexpected situations
4. Fast and effective CQB techniques
5. Prepares the Operator to work both independently and as a team
6. Elevates fighting spirit and determination
7. Elevates confidence of self and weapon
8. Innovative and unique training methods
9. Releases the operator from thinking about shooting techniques
10. Trains the operator not to depend on the instructor or supervisor
Familiarity with the weapon and its parts
Disassembling and reassembling the weapon
Operational check of the weapon
The instinctive (operational) shooting method
Aiming and pointing
1-2 Hands shooting
Drawing and cocking
Shooting stances – standing/kneeling/turning
Turning and shooting 360 degrees
Braking and shooting while walking/running
Overcoming Jams & Malfunctions
Reloading & changing magazines
Taking & using covers
Post effort shooting
Selective & long-range shooting
Integrated exercise – simple & surprise
Operating the weapon with weak hand
Combat techniques for the usage of firearms in a building:
Techniques of movement in an urban area
Techniques of movement in building
Opening doors and entering rooms
Shooting through doors and windows
Motion in a building with weapon – concealed or drawn
We prepare our trainees to fight with a weapon not just to shoot with it !!!
Shalom and Welcome,
We are in the security instruction domain, maybe more than the age of most of our students that have joined us; our institute was established in 1987 by a group of senior retired officers, after completing long careers in the Israeli finest security establishment, together with younger veterans from those organizations we do our best to share our know how and expertise accumulated by the Israeli and other security experts worldwide.
5 years ago, we upgraded and successfully reached a solution to overcome the language barrier that we faced during our multinational students training periods in Israel, Switzerland and other countries.
We have successfully developed a very sophisticated and most up to date Israeli instruction platform translated to various languages (English, French, Russian, German,Spanish, Arabic, Italian, Serbian, Portuguese) in order to provide our students (prior to their arrival to our training) a unique and comprehensive Security Instruction Manual that we call the “SECURITY BIBLE”.
Today, we are proud to see tremendous professional achievements by all our candidates who are reaching the peak of our practical completion training. Because of these achievements, we can double up the time of practice and drilling instead of spending time on Academic/ Theoretical lectures that are not always understood by all due to language barriers. With this upgrade we have managed to reduce the qualification’s duration which poses as a critical economic barrier for many candidates from the Civilian Security Industry.
The Mental and Physical prior preparedness and full understanding of all the requirements needed to become a successful security operative, Team leader or Manager delivered successful “WINNERS” that were educated to a very high standard on what to expect, and were able to reduce for themselves the course’s difficulties, to pass all exams with ease, gained very high scores with an unforgettable life experience!
✔ COURSE FEES INCLUDE
✔ ACCOMMODATION AND LODGING
✔ REQUIREMENTS/SECURITY KIT
✔ REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
✔ PARTICIPATION ADMISSION
✔ PHYSICAL FITNESS REQUIREMENTS
✔ PACKING LIST FOR PRACTICAL COURSES
✔ DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM
95% of our graduates improved their status in the security industry!
“Fresh” Graduates of ISA ISRAEL are directed to active Members that are
Established and operate Security firms worldwide and can offer
Course fees Include:
- Receiving via internet the “SECURITY BIBLE” – The ultimate instruction manual for Elite personnel & Management.
- Attendance at the professional course.
- All of the instruction equipment, vehicles, weapons.
- T-Shirts & special gifts.
- Exploring the country while participating in the training.
- Participation Certificate.
Course’s fees do not include flight & lodging !!!
Accommodation and Lodging
“Boarding Style Lodging”
- A trainee needs to calculate 65-75 Euro for his/her own expenses for accommodation & meals per day.
- ISA-Israel will book the accommodation automatically after registration for the trainee. The trainee will cover the cost of accommodation in the hotel on his/her arrival.
- Israeli Emergency Tactical Defense Methods (Krav Maga + Combat Shooting) – no previous formal training is required, however the candidate should have basic skills and knowledge in martial arts and shooting
- VIP / Close Protection Specialization practical course – no previous formal training is required, however better to have former protection qualification/experience or certificate issued by any other training center in the last 3 years in the security industry.
- Protection and Counter Terrorism Specialization – Elite Protection Operative practical course – better to have former protection qualification/experience or certificate issued by any other training center in the last 3 years in the security industry.
- Protection and Counter Terrorism Management Specialization course – the candidate should have former protection qualification/experience – certificate issued by any other training center in the last 3 years in the security industry.
- VIP / Close Protection & Counter Terrorism INSTRUCTOR course – the candidate should be a former graduate of ISA – Israel OR have former protection qualification/experience in the security industry or police/army background. The candidate should be between the ages of 25-60 (Exceptions possible), reasonable physical fitness, and have records of past or present occupation in the protection service domain.
Required Documents for ISA – ISRAEL Practical Courses:
These specialized courses are heavily regulated by the Ministry of Defense and Homeland Security of Israel and Switzerland.
Participants must bring to ISA the following documents in order to be accepted for enrollment.
- Health Certificate– stating that the candidate is physically and mentally fit for the training.
- Medical Insurance– each candidate must be covered by his own medical insurance throughout all course activities.
- Criminal Background Check/ Security Clearance- certifying that the candidate has no criminal record.
Local authority permitted certifying that the candidate has no criminal record. One of these can also be accepted:
- Active police or Military service or any government department employee identification card or official statements
- A lawyer statement
- Valid firearm license
- Security company employee identification card
- Please send via internet:
- Copy of your Passport with your details on
- Up-to-date passport picture
- Health Certificate
- Criminal Background Check/ Security Clearance
*Those joining the courses in Switzerland may expect to exploring Switzerland, Germany, Italy and France while drilling and practicing.
*Those coming from countries that are required to get a visa to enter Israel or Switzerland be sure to be advised to obtain a Multiple Entry Visa.
PRIOR TO YOUR PRACTICAL TRAINING START !!!
Upon receiving your registration form + 50% of the training fee and the requiered security kit documents no later than 90 days prior to the start of the course, You will receive via email from the ISA – Israel office the “SECURITY BIBLE” ISA – ISRAEL’s instruction manual of your program that you should study (and be prepared for theoretical exams) prior to reaching us.
About 2 weeks prior to your course, ISA-Israel office will send you a letter with practical instructions for arrival to our training site.
Course Language- English
- The course is taught in very basic English- there is NO need to speak fluently.
Recommended- Self Preparatory Training
- From past experience, we believe that it is vital for the trainee who wishes to take part in our courses to partake in self preparatory training prior to his arrival to our course.
Physical Fitness Requirements for ISA’s Practical Courses (for graduating the course)
- Horizontal bars- 12 or more (Pull ups)
- 3000 meters- less than 17 minutes
- Parallel Bars- more then 16 (dips)
- Sit- ups, cross-legged against the wall, minimum 60 sit ups- less than one and a half minutes
- 400 meters- Maximum 75 seconds- running in pairs
Packing List for Practical Courses:
- International driving license
- 2 sets of “Tactical” pens , khaki, black, gray or dark blue- not camouflage
- 1 pair of running shoes
- 2 sets of corporate casual wear (must have collar)
- 1 sturdy belt for use of holsters and pistol
- 1 pair of street shoes (no sneakers)
- 2 rolls of ? inch medical tape
- 1 set each ear (foamiest, not muffs) and eye protection
- 2 knee protectors + 2 elbow protectors
- 1 set of formal wear, dark colors (suit and tie)
- 2 passport pictures
- Digital camera- recommended
Additional Packing List for High Risk & Maritime Protections Courses Only
- 1 Compass
- 1 Flash Light
- 2 long sleeve shirts suitable for desert environment
Packing List for the Management Course- Physical Fitness is NOT Mandatory
- Casual Wear
- 2 Passport photographs
- Laptop- recommended
- Digital Camera- recommended
- If you come from a country that requires a visa to enter Israel or Europe, then please complete your registration and participation payment 45 days prior to the training and apply to the relevant consulate in your country to start the visa process.
- As your training provider, we are not and cannot be held responsible for any applications for entry into the country you wish to arrive for our courses. We will assist with providing an invitation and addition letters only after receiving full course fee payment in order to help shorten the visa process.
- Consulate staff will require your employment status and organization, a clean criminal record, and the financial mans to pay for your stay during your visit in Israel.
- Cancellations by ISA-Israel- we reserve the right to postpone, cancel, or alter the dates or provisions of a course and/or the venue of the course.
- Cancellations by the client- in the event of a cancellation by the delegate, the delgate’s manager or any representative of the delegate’s organization, bookings will be transferred to the next available course, or to a future date that meets the candidate’s request. A substitute delegate may be sent at no additional cost provided the substitute meets all necessary pre-entry conditions for that course. If a booking is cancelled or transferred to a different course by the delegate or their representative, the following fees will be payable:
- Notice Given: (1) more than 30 days, 50% fee returned. (2) Less than 30 days, 0% of fee returned, however, you can transfer to another future date, if places are available. Telephone cancellations are accepted but most be confirmed immediately in writing (by post, fax, or email).
- Placement Deposit: Your booking must be accompanied by a 50% deposit in order to guarantee a spot in the course- if you are not able to make this deposit now, do not place an order.
- No refund after receive of the Instruction book and manual.