YOUR COUNTRY AND COMMUNITY NEED YOU!!!
|BE A LEADER, INSTRUCTOR or COACH, not a FOLLOWER!
Is not about perfect, never was and never will.
Is about dedication, passion, preexistence, believe, courage, strength, faith, knowledge.
Milifit Finland is cerebrating is 4th year anniversary .
This video is dedicated to everyone that had the courage to step out of they comfort zone and passed true here looking for a change.
For some they find what they were looking for, for others they didn’t, but I am sure that after they come and try Milifit they never stop to looking for because at Milifit giving up is not an option, at Milifit you learn to finish what you start .
” IT’S NOT ABOUT PERFECT. IT’S ABOUTEFFORT.
AND YOU IMPLEMENT THAT EFFORT INTO YOUR LIVE…
EVERY SINGLE DAY, THAT’S WERE TRANSFORMATION HAPPENS.
THAT’S HOW CHANGE OCCURS.
KEEP GOING, KEEP SHOWING UP
AND ALWAYS REMEMBER WHY YOU STARTED”
Posted by Military Fitness Kuopio Finland on Wednesday, April 18, 2018
The recent massive demographic changes in the world are bringing with it already cultural and religious conflicts that are followed by violence everywhere around the world. We know that to stay ahead of these conflicts, the entire civilian population needs to be more aware and better prepared for today’s “modern” catastrophes, violence and terrorizing encounters.
ISA – ISRAEL will train & certify you,
YOU will train & empower your entire community!
By failing to prepare, YOU are preparing to fail!!!
An Extensive Training Highlighting the ultimate Israeli preparatory training
We are offering you exclusive and unprecedented access to our secrets
Security , Martial Arts & physical fitness practitioners
The Qualification’s Objectives:
ISA – ISRAEL’s practical training center in ISRAEL
Special Career Opportunities
Take Home Materials
Presentation – Course’s attendees will receive a hard copy of the course’s multimedia presentation for reference purposes and to enable them to train others.
Optional after Certification
- The Certified Coach / Instructor will be assisted and guided by ISA – ISRAEL to established his own security instruction and training system for his own community.
- The Graduate will be listed as a Certified Coach / Instructor on ISA – ISRAEL’s website and in various publications worldwide.
- A Certified Coach / Instructor will be accepted to join ISA – ISRAEL training centers with his trainees/ candidates, and may act there as an ISA – ISRAEL Coach / Instructor, compensated by ISA – ISRAEL.
- The Certified Coach / Instructor may be activated by ISA – ISRAEL to join the training in various countries worldwide, including ISA-ISRAEL’s new instruction innovation: ISA – ISRAEL WEB TV CHANNEL.
Module – Mental Empowerment
- Self esteem
- Emotional intelligence
- Self confidence
- Stress management
- Mental preparation–5 color theory
Module – Operational Fitness
- Strength training
- Endurance training
- Speed training
- Agility drills
- Determination drills
Module – Potential Adversary Profiling for Identification
- Terrorism – background and definition
- The elements that create terrorism
- The psychology of terrorism
- Psychopathology and terrorism
- Terrorism typologies and terrorist’s profiles
- Pre-Attack Indicators
- Terrorism related non-verbal assessment tools
Module – Body language
- Body language – Introduction
- Body language speaks
- Different types of body language
- Body language – sociological perspectives
- Body Language – interpreting movements
- Interpreting body movements
- Body language in confrontational situations
- Telling and detecting lies
- Reading the signs
Module – Threat Assessment – Theory & Practice
- Types of Adversaries
- Objectives The adversary’s modus operandi
- Stages in preparing an attack
- Methods of adversary intelligence gathering
- How criminals or terrorists select their targets
- Basic Surveillance detection principles
Module – Personal Security
- Personal security
- Personal safety for
- The potential adversary:
- Foundations for surveillance
- Trends in international
- Weapons of
- General security
- Emergency medical
Module – Rescue and evacuation:
buildings, cars under attacks
Module – Obstacle course
Module – First aid (basic)
Module – Familiarization with the Arab-Islamic culture, religious, manners and language
- The Muslim World and the Arab World
- Extreme Islamic movements and their impacts on the entire Muslim Population
- Typical Terrorism attacks within the Muslim
The Islamic Religion
- The establishment of
- The development and expansion of
- The Sunni and the Shiite
- The five commandments of
- The concept of jihad and shahid (holy war) in
The Muslim World and the Arab World
- Explanation of the concept of “Arabness”.
- The Arabian peninsula as the birthplace of “Arabness”.
- Muslims as opposed to
- Structure of the Arab
- Attitude towards
- The effect of progress on Arab
- Attitude towards followers of other religions: monotheism, idol
- The mosque as focal point of
- The sanctity of (Committing suicide as a shahid).
- Exploration Western openness and democracy.
- Ways of
- Family Events – Joy and
- Festivals and Memorial
- Structure and Meaning of the Arab
- Home and
- Connection to the
- Time and
- Problem of
- Urban and
Arabic, the language – terms & blessings
Module – Anti Sabotage
- Bomb threats
- Anti – sabotage
- Concealed weapons guide
- History of suicide bombers and modern terror trends
- World Jihad: backbone of Afghanistan veterans
- Suicide Terrorism – rationale and justifications
- Organization and recruitment of suicide bombers
- Training suicide terrorists for their “holy” mission
- Suicide Modus Operandi – case studies 1980s to present
- Types of suicide devices, including car bombs
- Scenes and footage captured from terrorists filming their intelligence gathering activities
- Bomber profile
- Range of opinions
- Identification & detection of suicide bombers
- Dealing with an imminent attack by armed suicide bombers
- Incident management tips and guidelines
- The outlines of a successful security plan to counter threats
- The importance of prevention and how to deploy and detect imminent attacks
- How to respond safely to incidents which may involve secondary bombs or bombers
Module – Israeli Unarmed Protection Methods (Krav Maga)
Krav Maga means “Contact Combat” in Hebrew. It is the official martial art of the Israeli Defense Force and National Police, and the best training program for improving functioning under high stress situations, resulting from crises or violence. This method has been taught to thousands of civilians in Israel from all walks of life. Businessmen and housewives, old and young, have all successfully learned this method, and through experience it has proven itself time after time to be extremely well-suited for the private citizen.
Easy to learn, Practical & Effective, Easy to Retain
Topics you will cover:
- Hand-to-hand combat
- Types of attack
- Attack and defense techniques
- Disarming the assailant – fire arms, knives, clubs, hand grenades,
- Controlling, restraining and taking-down techniques
- Body search (routine & aggressive)
- Passage through a crowd
- Strikes and Throws
- Use of Equipment
- The use of CQB (Close Quarters Battle)
- Physical fitness & CQB exams
Module – Acquaintance with the Israeli armed tactical response methods
The Israeli Armed Tactical Response Method is radically different approach from other combat shooting techniques. Success is based solely on actual performance.
This combat system has the distinct advantage of having been proven effective than any other. It has been developed and refined over many decades of conflict in the Middle East.
The guiding principle of our method is to neutralize the threat quickly, in the simplest and most instinc- tive way possible. Aggressiveness, decisiveness and speed are all integral elements in Israeli Tactical Response Method. For this reason, proper mindset is heavily stressed. Stress is introduced onto the train- ing regimen in order to get the trainees accustomed to the pressure associated with actual events.
Key Advantages of Our System:
- Simple and easy to learn
- Enhances the bodies muscle memory
- Prepares the Operator for Combat in unexpected situations
- Fast and effective CQB techniques
- Prepares the Operator to work both independently and as a team
- Elevates fighting spirit and determination
- Elevates confidence of self and weapon
- Innovative and unique training methods
- Releases the operator from thinking about shooting techniques
- Trains the operator not to depend on the instructor or supervisor
We prepare our trainees to fight with a weapon not just to shoot with it !!!
Module – Instruction skills
- Developing a Sociological Perspective and Imagination
- Introduction to Psychology
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Positive Psychology
- Social Psychology
Instruction concepts, methods and tactics
- Adult Learning
- Art of teaching
- Correcting mistakes while firing a pistol
- Good instruction
- How to conduct training sessions
- Identifying your learning style
- Lesson structure
- Seven principles to deliver training effectively
- Teacher learner management
- The nature of the teaching profession
- Tips for trainers
- Top tips
- Training techniques
INSTRUCTOR For PERSONAL Protection and Counter Terrorism Awareness and Preparedness For YOUTH, WOMEN & MEN
✔1 COURSE FEES INCLUDE
✔2 ACCOMMODATION AND LODGING
✔ 3 REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
✔ 4 PARTICIPATION ADMISSION
✔ 5 VISAS
✔ 6 PHYSICAL FITNESS REQUIREMENTS
✔ 7 PACKING LIST FOR PRACTICAL COURSES
✔ 8 CANCELLATIONS
✔ DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM
95% of our graduates improved their status in the security industry!
“Fresh” Graduates of ISA – ISRAEL are directed to active former graduates that are
Established and operate Security firms worldwide and can offer
Course fees Includes:
- The “SECURITY BIBLE” – ISA – ISRAEL’s ONLINE instruction materials of your program.
- Attendance at the professional course.
- All of the instruction equipment, vehicles, weapons.
- T-Shirts & special gifts.
- Exploring the country while participating in the training.
- Participation Certificate.
Course’s fees do not include flight & lodging during the training !!!
Accommodation and Lodging
“Boarding Style Lodging”
- ISA-Israel will book the accommodation automatically after receiving the registration form and payment from the candidate.
- The trainee will cover his cost of accommodation in the hotel on his/her arrival to the training center.
- A trainee needs to calculate 65-75 Euro for his/her own expenses for accommodation & 3 meals per day.
Required Documents for PRACTICAL courses:
For securing your spot in the required course you should send your registration form and full fee payment no later than 45 days prior to the start of the course, please send the required security kit documents too ! .
ISA – ISRAEL’s specialized courses are heavily regulated by the Ministry of Defense and Homeland Security of Israel and Switzerland.
Participants must provide via email + (bring the original upon arriving) to ISA – ISRAEL the following documents in order to be accepted for enrollment:
- Health Certificate– stating that the candidate is physically and mentally fit for the training (from your personal Medic).
- Medical Insurance– each candidate must be covered by his own medical insurance throughout all course activities.
- Criminal Background Check/ Security Clearance- certifying that the candidate has no criminal record:
Local authority permitted certifying that the candidate has no criminal record.
One of these can also be accepted:
- Active police or Military service or any government department employee identification card or official statements
- A lawyer statement
- Valid firearm license
- Security company employee identification card
Please send via internet:
- Copy of your Passport with your details on
- Up-to-date passport picture
- Health Certificate
- Criminal Background Check/ Security Clearance
PRIOR TO YOUR PRACTICAL TRAINING START !!!
- START WITH : THE “SECURITY BIBLE” ONLINE – TRAINING PROGRAM
Upon receiving your registration form + the training fee, You will receive via email from the ISA – ISRAEL office the access code to the “SECURITY BIBLE” of ISA – ISRAEL’s ONLINE instruction materials of your program that you should study and be prepared for theoretical exams after reaching us.
3 weeks prior to your course start, ISA-ISRAEL office will send you an invitation letter for applying for your visa and with practical instructions for your arrival to our training site.
Course Language- English
- The course is taught in very basic English- there is NO need to speak fluently.
- If you come from a country that requires a visa to enter Israel or Europe, then please complete your registration and participation payment 45 days prior to the training and apply to the relevant consulate in your country to start the visa process.
- As your training provider, we are not and cannot be held responsible for any applications for entry into the country you wish to arrive for our courses. We will assist with providing an invitation and addition letters only after receiving full course fee payment in order to help shorten the visa process.
- Consulate staff will require your employment status and organization, a clean criminal record, and the financial mans to pay for your stay during your visit in Israel.
- Candidates that are required to apply for visa to join our courses in ISRAEL or SWITZERLAND or any other country where we plan to enter for drilling 1-2 days during the course , be advised to obtain a Multiple Entry Visa for your return to ISRAEL or SWITZELAND .
Recommended- Self Preparatory Training
- From past experience, we believe that it is vital for the trainee who wishes to take part in our courses to partake in self preparatory training prior to his arrival to our course.
Physical Fitness Requirements for ISA’s Practical Courses (for graduating the course)
- Horizontal bars- 12 or more (Pull ups)
- 3000 meters- less than 17 minutes
- Parallel Bars- more then 16 (dips)
- Sit- ups, cross-legged against the wall, minimum 60 sit ups- less than one and a half minutes
- 400 meters- Maximum 75 seconds- running in pairs
Packing List for Practical Courses:
- International driving license
- 2 sets of “Tactical” pens , khaki, black, gray or dark blue- NOT camouflaged
- 1 pair of running shoes
- 2 sets of corporate casual wear (must have collar)
- 1 sturdy belt for use of holsters and pistol
- 1 pair of street shoes (no sneakers)
- 2 rolls of ? inch medical tape
- 1 set each ear (foamiest, not muffs) and eye protection
- 2 knee protectors + 2 elbow protectors
- 1 set of formal wear, dark colors (suit and tie)
- 2 passport pictures
- Digital camera- recommended
Additional Packing List for High Risk Protections Courses Only
- 1 Compass
- 1 Flash Light
- 2 long sleeve shirts suitable for desert environment
Packing List for the Management Specialization Course –
Physical Fitness is recommended NOT Mandatory
- Casual Wear
- 2 Passport photographs
- Digital Camera- recommended
- Cancellations by ISA-Israel- we reserve the right to postpone, cancel, or alter the dates or provisions of a course and/or the venue of the course.
- Cancellations by the client- in the event of a cancellation by the delegate, the delgate’s manager or any representative of the delegate’s organization, bookings will be transferred to the next available course, or to a future date that meets the candidate’s request. A substitute delegate may be sent at no additional cost provided the substitute meets all necessary pre-entry conditions for that course. If a booking is cancelled or transferred to a different course by the delegate or their representative, the following fees will be payable:
- Notice Given: (1) more than 30 days, 50% fee returned. (2) Less than 30 days, 0% of fee returned, however, you can transfer to another future date, if places are available. Telephone cancellations are accepted but most be confirmed immediately in writing (by post, fax, or email).
- Your booking must be accompanied by a 100% payment in order to guarantee a spot in the course- if you are not able to make this payment now, do not place your registration form.
- No refund after receive of the Instruction book and manual.