ISA – ISRAEL will train & certify you,
YOU will train & empower your entire community!
Special Instruction Career Opportunities
FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO INSPIRE PEOPLE !
THOSE WHO WANT THEIR TRAINEES TO SAY:
“BECAUSE OF YOU I DID NOT GIVE UP ”
By failing to prepare, YOU are preparing to fail!!!
ISRAELI SELF DEFENSE
AWARENESS & PREPAREDNESS
PREVENTIVE, DEFENSIVE, TACTICAL CONCEPTS, METHODS & TACTICS
The Ultimate, Extensive Qualification Quest Highlighting
ONLINE & PRACTICAL COMPLETION
Do not let anyone make you the victim!!!
By failing to prepare, YOU are preparing to fail!!!
WOMEN & MEN with A WINNER’S MINDSET
The International Security Academy – Israel is approaching ISA – ISRAEL’s graduates, colleagues, martial art practitioners, Security practitioners, and physical fitness club operators around the world.
ISA-ISRAEL’s Education programs are available for all to participate in, putting aside such barriers of religion, political opinions, nationality, gender, etc.
The Qualification’s Objectives:
To train, qualify, enhance and certify capable candidates to become Instructor /Coaches / Mentor for training, empowering and preparing their entire communities to better mitigate and overcome violent crime or any terrorism encounters.
Special Career Opportunities
Presentation – Course attendees will receive a hard copy of the course’s multimedia presentation for reference purposes and to enable them to train others.
Optional after Certiﬁcation
The Certiﬁed Coach / Instructor will be assisted and guided by ISA – ISRAEL to establish his security instruction and training system for his community.
The Graduate will be listed as a Certiﬁed Coach / Instructor on ISA – ISRAEL’s website and in various publications worldwide.
A Certiﬁed Coach / Instructor will be accepted to join ISA – ISRAEL training centers with his trainees/ candidates and may act there as an ISA – ISRAEL Coach / Instructor, compensated by ISA – ISRAEL.
The Certiﬁed Coach / Instructor may be activated by ISA – ISRAEL to join the training in various countries worldwide, including ISA-ISRAEL’s new instruction innovation: ISA – ISRAEL WEB TV CHANNEL.
Our education programs – Introduction
Welcome to the Ultimate Israeli Preparatory Training Program. For the past 31years the International Security Academy – ISRAEL has been directly involved in developing strategies to cope with various forms of violent crime and terrorism. We are devoted to developing innovative and effective methods for combating violent offenders and terrorists.
We have developed education programs that offer our students practical training that is taught by seasoned professionals. Our methods involve intense counterterrorism simulations that utilize proven methods of handling violent threatening situations. Participants engage in a variety of preparatory training that prepares them to handle potential attackers, kidnappers, stalkers, and terrorists.
This program was created for preparatory training that is geared toward enhancing the participants’ ability to protect themselves and their families. Through professional and simple training, they will attain a level of self-defense and response techniques that will save lives when necessary.
It is essential to improve the mental and physical capabilities of our trainees for better coping and better functioning in situations involving violent crimes, terrorism threats or strikes, and various catastrophes occurring in our modern society. Your training course will be enhanced with the proven Israeli protection concepts, methods, tactics, and tactical response methods to violent attacks.
Dear friends from all levels of society, hope and faith are very helpful for overcoming a crisis. However, the real solution to defeating street crime or terror incidents and overcoming unsafe feelings is to support your leaders and law enforcement and act by improving your inner strength and physical abilities. Doing this will help you ﬁght the “evils” that try to terrorize your daily life.
ISRAELI SELF DEFENSE, AWARENESS & PREPAREDNESS
Our education programs – objectives:
* To share Israeli Protection & Counter Terrorism EDUCATION concepts, methods, and tactics for public awareness and preparedness to mitigate and overcome violent encounters expected from the dramatic demographic changes all over Europe.
* To introduce the Israeli Tactical Response Methods to any violent attacks.
* Preparatory training that is geared towards enhancing the participants` ability to protect themselves and their families. Through professional and simple training, they will attain a level of self-defense and response abilities that will save lives when necessary.
* To ensure that our trainees will have the basic knowledge, methods, and skills which will allow them to perform their life routine properly, avoiding unnecessary misunderstandings or conﬂicts neighbors or with the local population in any country.
* To improve the mental and physical abilities of our trainees for better coping and better functioning in situations resulting from violent crimes, terrorism threats or strikes, and various catastrophes occurring in our modern society.
* To enable the applicants to test their operational ﬁtness and ability to work in the protection ﬁeld.
* To allow Protection Personnel and Management to mitigate and overcome possible cross-cultural misunderstandings or conﬂicts with their new immigrants in the various neighborhoods where our trainees may need to operate.
* To allow our trainees to be the “bridge” between the state’s previous inhabitants and the immigrants / new residents in those neighborhoods and communities over Europe.
The participants will:
About the preparatory training program
What is special about this program?
* To improve our ability to understand and operate under emotional and psychological stress, during situations of violence and pressure, we combine practical training, simulations of unusual situations, and drills.
* Education, training, and preparation of Israelis have defeated and mitigated violent crime and terrorism, and have helped and will continue to help bring a healthy economy and high living standards to our country’s population.
Most importantly, leaders need to understand the responsibility of their decisions and actions, and only leaders with inner strength will be guided from within. Due to the recent growing importance of entrepreneurship in our daily lives, we need to explore the core strength of our inner ability far more than ever before.
Israeli Armed Tactical response method
(NO LIVE SHOOTING TRAINING)
This combat system has the distinct advantage of providing itself effective time after time, possibly more than any other. It has been developed and refined over many decades of conflict in the Middle East.
Aggressiveness, decisiveness, and speed are all integral elements in Israeli tactical response methods. To this end, proper mindset is heavily stressed.
Stress is introduced onto the training regimen in order to get the trainees accustomed to the pressures associated with actual events. This common-sense approach is specifically geared for deadly-force situations rather than shooting competition, where often times techniques that bring X-ring accuracy on the range simply fail under stress.
The refinement of this system began in 1975, when, for the first time in Israel’s history, the Israel National Police established a specialized counterterrorism/hostage rescue unit. Called the Yamam (A Hebrew acronym for “Special Police Unit”), this was the first time in Israel’s history that a unit was dedicated solely to this purpose.
Because of the Yamam’s specialty in counter terrorism, hostage, rescue & and violent crime combat, they are frequently involved in actual conflicts, particularly in urban settings.
This vast experience enabled operators in the Yamam to develop a comprehensive training regimen and small arms doctrine that was so effective, reliable, and user friendly, that it is universally accepted by all branches of the Israeli security apparatus, including the Israeli Security Agency (Israel’s counterpart to the FBI).
Advantages of Our System:
✔1 COURSE FEES INCLUDE
✔2 ACCOMMODATION AND LODGING
✔ 3 REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
✔ 4 PARTICIPATION ADMISSION
✔ 5 VISAS
✔ 6 PHYSICAL FITNESS REQUIREMENTS
✔ 7 PACKING LIST FOR PRACTICAL COURSES
✔ 8 CANCELLATIONS
✔ DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM
95% of our graduates improved their status in the security industry!
“Fresh” Graduates of ISA – ISRAEL are directed to active former graduates that are
Established and operate Security firms worldwide and can offer
Course fees Includes:
- The “SECURITY BIBLE” – ISA – ISRAEL’s ONLINE instruction materials of your program.
- Attendance at the professional course.
- All of the instruction equipment, vehicles, weapons.
- T-Shirts & special gifts.
- Exploring the country while participating in the training.
- Participation Certificate.
Course’s fees do not include flight & lodging during the training !!!
Accommodation and Lodging
“Boarding Style Lodging”
- ISA-Israel will book the accommodation automatically after receiving the registration form and payment from the candidate.
- The trainee will cover his cost of accommodation in the hotel on his/her arrival to the training center.
- A trainee needs to calculate 25-45 Euro for his/her own expenses for accommodation & 3 meals per day.
Required Documents for PRACTICAL courses:
- Your booking must be accompanied by a 100% payment in order to guarantee a spot in the course- if you are not able to make this payment now, do not place your registration form.
Please send via internet:
- Your registration form
- Copy of your Passport with your details on
- Full fee payment confirmation via bank transfer
No later than 45 days prior to the start of the course.
ISA – ISRAEL’s specialized courses are heavily regulated by the Ministry of Defense and Homeland Security of Israel and other countries where we drill.
Participants must bring the original printed documents upon arriving to ISA – ISRAEL the following documents in order to be accepted for the training:
- Health Certificate– stating that the candidate is physically and mentally fit for the training (from your personal Medic).
- Medical Insurance– each candidate must be covered by his own medical insurance throughout all course activities.
- Criminal Background Check/ Security Clearance- certifying that the candidate has no criminal record:
Local authority permitted certifying that the candidate has no criminal record.
One of these can also be accepted:
- Active police or Military service or any government department employee identification card or official statements
- A lawyer statement
- Valid firearm license
- Security company employee identification card
Prior to your practical training start !!!
Upon receiving your registration form + the training fee:
- You will receive via email from the ISA – ISRAEL office an access code to the “SECURITY BIBLE” of ISA – ISRAEL’s ONLINE instruction materials of your program that you should study and be prepared for theoretical exams after reaching us.
- You can receive an invitation letter if you need to apply for a visa to Israel.
- 2 weeks prior to your course start, ISA-ISRAEL office will send you the needed practical instructions and the training schedule for your arrival to our training site in Europe or Israel.
Course Language- English
- The course is taught in very basic English- there is NO need to speak fluently.
- If you come from a country that requires a visa to enter Israel or Europe, then please complete your registration and participation payment 45 days prior to the training and apply to the relevant consulate in your country to start the visa process.
- Consulate staff will require your employment status and organization, a clean criminal record, and the financial mans to pay for your stay during your visit in Israel or Europe.
- Candidates that are required to apply for visa to join our courses in ISRAEL or any other country where we plan to enter for drilling 1-2 days during the course , be advised to obtain a Multiple Entry Visa for your return to ISRAEL .
Recommended- Self Preparatory Training
- From past experience, we believe that it is vital for the trainee who wishes to take part in our courses to partake in self preparatory training prior to his arrival to our course.
Physical Fitness Requirements for ISA’s Practical Courses (for graduating the course)
- Horizontal bars- 12 or more (Pull ups)
- 3000 meters- less than 17 minutes
- Parallel Bars- more then 16 (dips)
- Sit- ups, cross-legged against the wall, minimum 60 sit ups- less than one and a half minutes
- 400 meters- Maximum 75 seconds- running in pairs
Packing List for Practical Courses:
- International driving license
- 2 sets of “Tactical” pens , khaki, black, gray or dark blue- NOT camouflaged
- 1 pair of running shoes
- 2 sets of corporate casual wear (must have collar)
- 1 sturdy belt for use of holsters and pistol
- 1 pair of street shoes (no sneakers)
- 2 rolls of ? inch medical tape
- 1 set each ear (foamiest, not muffs) and eye protection
- 2 knee protectors + 2 elbow protectors
- 1 set of formal wear, dark colors (suit and tie)
- 2 passport pictures
- Digital camera- recommended
Additional Packing List for High Risk Protection Course Only
- 1 Compass
- 1 Flash Light
- 2 long sleeve shirts suitable for desert environment
Packing List for the Management Specialization Course
- Casual Wear
- 2 Passport photographs
- Digital Camera- recommended
- Cancellations by ISA-Israel- we reserve the right to postpone, cancel, or alter the dates or provisions of a course and/or the venues of the course.
- Cancellations by the client- in the event of a cancellation by the delegate, the delgate’s manager or any representative of the delegate’s organization, bookings will be transferred to the next available course, or to a future date that meets the candidate’s request. A substitute delegate may be sent at no additional cost provided the substitute meets all necessary pre-entry conditions for that course. If a booking is cancelled or transferred to a different course by the delegate or their representative:
- Notice Given: Less than 30 days, you can transfer to another future date only if places are available. Telephone cancellations are accepted but most be confirmed immediately in writing (by post, fax, or email).
- No refund after receive of the ISA – ISRAEL Instruction materials and manual.