INSTRUCTOR / COACH / MENTOR
For training and qualifying:
YOUTH, WOMEN & MEN
AWARENESS & PREPAREDNESS
Self-Awareness, Self Esteem, Self Confidence,
Inner strength, Assertively, Proactive Attitude
PREVENTIVE, DEFENSIVE, TACTICAL CONCEPTS, METHODS & TACTICS
PRINCIPLES OF THE ULTIMATE ISRAELI
UNARMED & ARMED TACTICAL RESPONSE SECRETS
The Ultimate, Extensive Qualification Quest
Highlighting Israeli Instruction, education, Preparedness, Physical and Mental Empowerment
Concepts, Methods, Tactics and Expertise
Our Qualification programs – Introduction
Welcome to the Ultimate Israeli Preparatory Training Program. For the past 35 years the International Security Academy – ISRAEL has been directly involved in developing Security Qualification and Training of strategies to cope with various forms of violent crime and terrorism. We are devoted to developing innovative and effective methods for combating violent offenders and terrorists.
We have developed Security Qualification programs that offer our students practical training that is taught by seasoned professionals. Our methods involve intense counterterrorism simulations that utilize proven methods of handling violent threatening situations. Participants engage in a variety of preparatory training that prepares them to handle potential attackers, kidnappers, stalkers, and terrorists.
This program was created for the purpose of preparatory training that is geared towards enhancing the participants’ ability to protect themselves and their families. Through professional and simple training, they will attain a level of self- defense and response techniques that will save lives when necessary.
It is essential to improve the mental and physical capabilities of our trainees for better coping and better functioning in situations involving violent crimes, terrorism threats or strikes, and various catastrophes occurring in our modern society. Your training course will be enhanced with the proven Israeli protection concepts, methods, tactics, and tactical response methods to violent attacks.
Our preparation methods for this struggle resemble a vaccine against viruses, which is a weakened dosage of the cause of the illness. It causes the immune system to strengthen without damaging it, thus achieving future immunity against similar diseases.
Dear friends from all levels of society, hope and faith are extremely helpful for overcoming a crisis. However, the real solution to defeating street crime or terror incidents and overcoming unsafe feelings is to support your leaders and law enforcement and act by improving your own inner strength and physical abilities. Doing this will help you ﬁght the “evils” that try to terrorize your daily life.
ISA-ISRAEL’s Education programs are available for all to participate, putting aside such barriers of religion, political opinions, nationality, gender, etc.
“Your students learn what’s important, by what you give your attention to.”
Our Qualification programs – Objectives:
* To share Israeli Protection & Counter Terrorism Qualification concepts, methods and tactics for public awareness and preparedness to mitigate and overcome violent encounters expected from the dramatic demographic changes all over Europe.
* To introduce the Israeli Tactical Response Methods to any violent attacks.
* Preparatory training that is geared towards enhancing the participants` ability to protect themselves and their families. Through professional and simple training, they will attain a level of self-defense and response abilities that will save lives when necessary.
* To ensure that our trainees will have the needed knowledge, methods and skills which will allow them to perform their life routine properly, avoiding unnecessary misunderstandings or conﬂicts neighbors or with the local population in any country.
* To improve the mental and physical abilities of our trainees for better coping and better functioning in situations resulting from violent crimes, terrorism threats or strikes, and various catastrophes occurring in our modern society.
* To enable the applicants to test their operational ﬁtness and ability to work in the protection ﬁeld.
* To allow Protection Personnel and Management to mitigate and overcome possible cross-cultural misunderstandings or conﬂicts with their new immigrants in the various neighborhoods where our trainees may need to operate.
The participants will:
- Experience a deep, sustainable genuine change with preparedness for future
- Possess a solid proactive sense, “take-charge” mode, and strong personal visions that serve as life guidance in decision making processes.
- Have supreme confidence, high self-esteem, and a lucid state of mind.
- Get steadfast improvement to function under pressure mentally and physically.
- Feel renewed and experience personal growth and be highly motivated.
- Improve self-control and be able to mitigate and overcome any intimidations which typically appear in modern society.
- Discover and sustain their personal inner strength.
Why we need Inner Strength?
- A person with a strong mental and physical condition will demonstrate an elevated level of self-confidence. As a result, can successfully deal with high-stress situations resulting from a personal crisis or a violent event.
- High self-confidence and self-esteem that will guarantee improvement of personal behavior, self-motivation, situational awareness, and pro- activeness. Thus, these critical elements will inﬂuence the individual’s quality of life.
- Inner strength prevents us from being victims of unfortunate It is intended for forward thinking people, who wish to advance further than they have managed before.
- Studies have shown that inner strength is one of the most important characteristics of successful people.
- Inner strength allows you to motivate and lead yourself and others from within. Inner strength is the ability to withstand adverse situations based on mental and physical ﬁtness. It encompasses situational awareness, readiness, and willingness to persist in difficult the sources of personal inner strength are confidence, spirituality, and mental strength.
- Inner strength permits you to be more independent and take responsibility for events that take place in your life, enables a proactive mentality and risk-taking within the decision-making process.” The mind is not a vessel to be filled, but a fire to be kindled.”
Most importantly, leaders need to understand the responsibility of their decisions and actions, and only leaders with inner strength will be guided from within. Due to the recent growing importance of entrepreneurship in our daily lives, we need to explore the core strength of our inner ability far more than ever before.
Do not let anyone make you the victim!!!
What is special about this program?
- The program is based on models developed by ISA-ISRAEL. Leveraging ISA’s core expertise that has created a unique avant-garde development program concentrating on personal inner strength-based leadership.
- The program combines simulated and dynamic training, and hands-on drills infused with psychological solutions and emotional resilience training.
- Our primary objective is to provide our trainees with an unforgettable experience that is unique, a magniﬁcent opportunity to develop and apply solid inner strength.
- Our training programs are different, special, and unique – we supply each participant with an unforgettable practical experience.
- This is an extensive practical training program developed by The International Security Academy -Israel, based on real Israeli expertise, concepts, and methods to strengthen people when coping with high pressure situations. It involves self-empowerment and team-empowerment.
- Israel is continually under the threat of terrorist attacks from within and from outside the country, therefore the Israeli population has been trained and given the ability to over- come unexpected attacks and to adapt to high threat situations of extreme violence.
- We give priority to the qualiﬁcations and involvement of our entire population in the struggle against violent crime or terrorism. We do not consider it only a law enforcement concern.
- Our experience dictates that a person in a stronger mental and physical condition feels more self-conﬁdent and functions and copes much better with high stress situations resulting from crises and violence.
- We realized that self-conﬁdence improves the participant’s character and behavior in their family, their awareness and desire to contribute, to be more involved and to inﬂuence the quality of life of the entire society. The lack of self-conﬁdence turns people into aggressors or potential victims, who look and behave accordingly.
- The various analyses together with the vast experience accumulated in Israel and throughout the world have led to an unequivocal conclusion:
* To improve our ability to understand and operate under emotional and psychological stress, during situations of violence and pressure, we combine practical training, simulations of unusual situations, and drills.
* Qualification, training, and preparation of Israelis have defeated and mitigated violent crime and terrorism and have helped and will continue to help bring a healthy economy and high living standards to our country’s population.
“Students must be taught how to think, not what to think.”
- Learning and practicing mental techniques for coping with various high-pressure situations.
- Learning the “victim’s behavior”, through live exercises (outdoor)
- Practicing and implementing preventative behavior and measures.
- Live exercises (outdoors) in identifying potential aggressors and performing the right preventative measures.
- Learn techniques through practical simulation methods in self-rescue while engaged in emergency situations.
- Learning practical techniques in self-defense that are effective, easy to learn, easy to exercise and retain.
- Learning practical and effective techniques for coping with emergency situations related to vehicles and driving.
- Learn and understand non-verbal communication, body language; its power and importance as a tool for strengthening self-conﬁdence.
- Practical learning and exercise methods to improve and retain physical ﬁtness and ability.
- Practical Scenarios: Learning assertive behavior during violent
- Practical Scenarios: The experience of mental and physical diﬃculties.
Mental Toughness, Empowerment & Preparedness Training
Self-awareness, Self Esteem, Emotional Intelligence, Self-confidence, Assertiveness and Stress management.
This is an extensive practical training program initiated by International Security Academy – Israel, based on the real Israeli expertise, concepts, and methods to strengthen people when coping with high pressure situations. It deals with self-empowerment and team-empowerment.
Israel and its citizens are continually under threat of terrorist attacks from within and from outside the country, therefore the Israeli population have been trained and given the ability to overcome unexpected attacks and to adapt to high threat situations of extreme violence. We give priority to the qualifications and involvement of our entire population in the struggle against violent crime or terrorism; we do not consider it as the concerns of the Law Enforcement only.
Our experience dictates that a person in a stronger mental and physical condition feel more self-confident, functions and cops much better with high stress situations resulting from crises and violence. We realized that self-confidence improves the participant’s character and behavior in their family, their awareness and desire to contribute, to be more involved and to influence the quality of life in the entire society, the lack of self-confidence turns people into aggressors or potential victims, who look and behave accordingly.
Israel’s secret weapon has, and always will be, our entire society strength; or, more precisely, the education, training and preparation of Israelis have defeated and mitigated the violent crime and terrorism and have helped and will continue to help bring healthy economy and high living standards to our country’s population.
Do not let anyone make you the victim!!!
- Self esteem
- Emotional intelligence
- Self conﬁdence
- Stress management
- Mental preparation–5 color theory
Module – Operational Fitness
- Strength training
- Endurance training
- Speed training
- Agility drills
- Determination drills
Module – Potential Adversary Proﬁling for Identiﬁcation
- Terrorism – background and deﬁnition
- The elements that create terrorism
- The psychology of terrorism
- Psychopathology and terrorism
- Terrorism typologies and terrorist’s proﬁles
- Pre-Attack Indicators
- Terrorism related non-verbal assessment tools
Module – Body language
- Body language – Introduction
- Body language speaks
- Diverse types of body language
- Body language – sociological perspectives
- Body Language – interpreting movements
- Interpreting body movements
- Body language in confrontational situations
- Telling and detecting lies
- Reading the signs
Module – Threat Assessment – Theory & Practice
- Types of Adversaries
- Objectives The adversary’s modus operandi
- Stages in preparing an attack
- Methods of adversary intelligence gathering
- How criminals or terrorists select their targets
- Basic Surveillance detection principles
Module – Personal Security
- Personal security
- Personal safety for
- The potential adversary:
- Foundations for surveillance
- Trends in international
- Weapons of
- General security
- Emergency medical
Module – Rescue and evacuation: buildings, cars under attacks
Module – Obstacle course
Module – First aid (basic)
Module – Israeli Armed and Unarmed Protection Methods
Krav Maga means “Contact Combat” in Hebrew. It is the ofﬁcial martial art of the Israeli Defense Force and National Police, and the best training program for improving functioning under high stress situations, resulting from crises or violence. This method has been taught to thousands of civilians in Israel from all walks of life. Businessmen and housewives, old and young, have all successfully learned this method, and through experience it has proven itself time after time to be extremely well-suited for the private citizen.
The Israeli Unarmed response method,
A “MUST” for Protection Operatives
- Krav Maga, which means “Contact Combat” in Hebrew, is the official martial art of the Israeli Defense Force and National Police. It is a martial art created solely for the purpose of self-defense, devoid of any religious or philosophical elements.
- Krav Maga is specifically designed for rapid skill acquisition and maximum effectiveness. A fundamental basis of Krav Maga is using the body’s instinctive reactions in responding to a threat, which means that Krav Maga need not be studied for many years for it to become practical.
- The Krav Maga has been developed to assist the law enforcement and the entire security establishment’s personnel from the Civilian and Governmental sectors who have to deal with a different kind of reality then a civilian. The basic difference is that a civilian can choose to avoid certain situations, whereas the security units of all kinds have to deal with a given situation, neutralize the danger, using reasonable force and still obeying the law.
- KM defines the needs of the specific unit and Taylor made the training program especially for them.
- KM is considered one of the most effective methods of self defense, combat ability, and improvement of both mental and physical abilities. The method is easy to learn, and it is based on the use of reflexive movements and responses, which it implements with various techniques. Krav Maga places emphasis on the mental and technical preparedness of the trainee.
- The KM method has long ago spread beyond the borders of Israel, and is taught in Europe, the United States, and Australia, in the civilian and security sectors. Professionals, who were exposed to the method in various security institutions and the art of combat, testify that the method has important and vital characteristics:
- The techniques and exercises are very practical and are very effective for practical situations in the street.
- One who practices the method can reach high expertise through a relatively short training period.
- The trainee’s ability to deal with real and pressured situations rises considerably and continues for a long time.
- The KM combines variety of martial arts and uses the principle of Krav Maga as exploring the human natural movement and behavior to find the simple, effective, and fastest way to solve the hostile situation. The MKM training method is unique and allows the trainee to reach a high level of know how to cope in stress situations in a relatively short time.
Course activities will also include:
- Fitness Training
- Strength training
- Endurance training
- Speed training
- Agility drills
- Determination drills
- Aggressiveness & Hand to Hand Combat
- Types of attack
- Attack & Defense techniques
- Disarming the assailant – firearms, knifes, clubs, hand grenades etc.
- Controlling, Restraining and Taking-down techniques
- Body search (routine & aggressive)
- Passage through a crowd
- Striking and Throws
- Use of Equipment
- The use of CQB (Close Quarters Battle) in VIP Protection
- Preparation for physical fitness and CQB exams
Technical and practice
- The art of Presser points.
- Hand to hand tactics.
- Legs techniques.
- Knees techniques.
- Hands and legs defense.
- Elbows techniques.
- Release from haggling-all direction.
- Release from hand, hair, and strangulation situation.
- Defense against guns.
- Defense against knifes.
- Defense with sticks.
- Kidnapping guns etc.
- The art of metal thinking.
- Special extra techniques.
- Free fighting techniques.
- Special ground techniques for man and women.
- Knife ground defense.
- Strangling ground defense.
- Arm locks ground defense.
- Free ground fighting.
Israeli Armed Tactical response method
NO LIVE SHOOTING TRAINING!
This combat system has the distinct advantage of providing itself effective time after time, possibly more than any other. It has been developed and refined over many decades of conflict in the Middle East.
Aggressiveness, decisiveness, and speed are all integral elements in Israeli tactical response methods. To this end, proper mindset is heavily stressed.
Stress is introduced onto the training regimen in order to get the trainees accustomed to the pressures associated with actual events. This common-sense approach is specifically geared for deadly-force situations rather than shooting competition, where often times techniques that bring X-ring accuracy on the range simply fail under stress.
The refinement of this system began in 1975, when, for the first time in Israel’s history, the Israel National Police established a specialized counterterrorism/hostage rescue unit. Called the Yamam (A Hebrew acronym for “Special Police Unit”), this was the first time in Israel’s history that a unit was dedicated solely to this purpose.
Because of the Yamam’s specialty in counter terrorism, hostage, rescue & and violent crime combat, they are frequently involved in actual conflicts, particularly in urban settings.
This vast experience enabled operators in the Yamam to develop a comprehensive training regimen and small arms doctrine that was so effective, reliable, and user friendly, that it is universally accepted by all branches of the Israeli security apparatus, including the Israeli Security Agency (Israel’s counterpart to the FBI).
Advantages of Our System:
- Simple and easy to learn
- Enhances the bodies muscle memory
- Prepares the Operator for Combat in unexpected situations
- Fast and effective CQB techniques
- Prepares the Operator to work both independently and as a team
- Elevates fighting spirit and determination
- Elevates confidence of self and weapon
- Innovative and unique training methods
- Releases the operator from thinking about shooting techniques
- Trains the operator not to depend on the instructor or supervisor
Module – Instruction skills
- Developing a Sociological Perspective and Imagination
- Introduction to Psychology
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Positive Psychology
- Social Psychology
Instruction concepts, methods, and tactics
- Adult Learning
- Art of teaching
- Correcting mistakes while ﬁring a pistol
- Good instruction
- How to conduct training sessions
- Identifying your learning style
- Lesson structure
- Seven principles to deliver training effectively
- Teacher learner management
- The nature of the teaching profession
- Tips for trainers
- Top tips
- Training techniques