Declaration by Applicant
- The information I have provided is true and correct and I meet the eligibility criteria stated in the course description.
- I agree to comply with all ISA's regulations.
- I understand that I undertake this training as offered by the I.S.A – ISRAEL Group at my own risk and I will hold the I.S.A ISRAEL Group free and harmless from any liabilities due to injuries, illness, accidents or other incidents that may arise or occur as a part of or in connection with this course - I am covered by my own medical insurance throughout all the activities.
- I have never suffered or currently suffer from any psychiatric illness or medical condition incompatible with physical training.
- I accept that the ISA – ISRAEL Group will reserve the right to expand, to reduce or to change the courses/seminars syllabus.
- I intend to use the knowledge and skills developed through training with ISA – ISRAEL Group only for legal protection purposes.
- I declare that I have read the instructions on this application form and that the information provided by me is true and complete.
- I recognize that it is my responsibility to provide all necessary documentation to support my application.
- I acknowledge that ISA – ISRAEL Group reserves the right to vary or reverse any decision regarding admission or enrollment made on the basis of incorrect or incomplete information. I have read and understand the above conditions and am prepared to accept them in full.
- The I.S.A. management reserves the right to terminate a trainee’s participation for disciplinary reasons.
- The I.S.A. is not responsible for any damage caused by non-compliance with the disciplinary rules and regulations or for damage occurring after training.
- I state that if I do not have a good understanding of spoken and written English, this will or could have an effect on my overall performance and as a result, could potentially lead to a failing grade in the course.)
Required Documents for ISA - ISRAEL Practical Courses:
These specialized courses are heavily regulated by the Ministry of Defense and Homeland Security of Israel and Switzerland.
Participants must bring to ISA the following documents in order to be accepted for enrollment.
- Health Certificate- stating that the candidate is physically and mentally fit for the training.
- Medical Insurance- each candidate must be covered by his own medical insurance throughout all course activities.
- Criminal Background Check/ Security Clearance- certifying that the candidate has no criminal record.
Local authority permitted certifying that the candidate has no criminal record.
One of these can also be accepted:
- Active police or Military service or any government department employee identification card or official statements
- A lawyer statement
- Valid firearm license
- Security company employee identification card
- Please send via internet:
- Copy of your Passport with your details on
- Up-to-date passport picture
- Health Certificate
- Criminal Background Check/ Security Clearance